The Education of Alcaeon - Cover

The Education of Alcaeon

Copyright© 2008 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Alcaeon, Prince of Malacanos and nephew of King Draco, is about to lose his virginity. He just doesn't know that it will be to the older woman he most desires, the courtesan Zoe. She is a dangerous woman in every way, but that is just the type that he wants to claim.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Crime   War   Military   Science Fiction   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Prostitution   Nudism   Royalty   Politics  

Alcaeon awoke the next day very sore right then, unaware of just why he hurt in several places. It wasn’t limited to his cock, either. His arse had clearly been taken more than once, plenty of times in fact. He had cum all over his face, in his mouth, on his tongue, and in his belly, too. He had lady juices all over his flesh as well. Whatever took place, it was pretty wild, no doubt of that.

“Good morning, kyros. Breakfast awaits us in the andron. I am rather pleased that your uncle, the King, has chosen to ignore custom and permit ladies ... and other women ... to join them in the andron. I believe that he means to follow Etorian tradition that way. One of the Queen’s better influences on him, I would say. I am also pleased that he allowed us to ... participate in last night’s orgy. Yes, there was some drunken debauchery last night. The King fucked me. He fucked my aunt. He fucked Zoe. He buggered Polygonus ... and you. And he fucked your mother, his own sister, he was so drunk, as were the rest of us.

“At least nine or ten men had me last night, slightly more than enjoyed you and Polygonus. At least six or seven men had your mother, including you. Also, you bedded Alcestis, Arethusa, Sappho, Xanthippe, me, Zoe, Philippa, and Thalia. And my aunt. Probably fifteen different men screwed Xanthippe, for instance. She splattered her juices all over you, too, as did Zoe, your mother, and me. You buggered Polygonus, too, of course. We’re all a little sore right now, kyros. Every last one of us. It was quite the orgy!” Daphne informed her master, very satisfied with what transpired in fact.

“I wonder if this is the new ... norm, then,” Alcaeon limped his way into the andron, where his uncle, the King, cradled his head from a splitting headache.

“I hope that it is, to be honest. I adore orgies ... Don’t knock them until you’ve tried them. They’re glorious! Especially drunken revelry like last night. They’re sacred to Dionysus, after all. Not to mention Eros and Aphrodite,” Calliope told her son while approaching her brother and soothing his head with her bare bosom.

“That ... was not merely wine! Something ... else was in the cups,” Alcestis remarked as she limped, too, “my late husband, Themistocles, was rather fond of drunken orgies, too, so I can recall what kind of potions lowered one’s ... guard, if you will. This reminds me of that kind of thing. I actually miss it, which is why I provided the herbal concoction myself.”

“You ... drugged our wine and caused us to engage in indiscriminate congress with each other? You, mother-in-law? I thought that I was lecherous, but I had no notion of just how wanton you could be! Themistocles, your late husband, he threw parties like last night’s?” Draco laughed, “I apparently missed out!”

“All I know, kyros, is that I am used to having men take my body ... a lot. I have grown so familiar with it that I just close my eyes and my mind, letting my bodily urges take control of me. I relax and enjoy every last moment of the act. Last night ... it was nothing new to me at all. True, I limp about now, but I have done so frequently for years. I was a slave girl. Even now, as a freedwoman concubine to the King, this is very familiar to me indeed. I also enjoy the pleasures of my own sex, of course. By now, it is rather pleasurable, I must confess, and I often crave it more than I even tell you,” Xanthippe admitted that by now, she was very prone to lustful cravings for more couplings still.

“I notice that we’re all naked now, none of us ready to put on any clothes. Is this to be the way of things? If so, please tell me so that I can adapt to the new custom, Mother,” Arethusa teased her mother, who was the instigator of the said orgy by her own admission.

“Time will tell, sweet wife. All that I need to know now is ... which women are ... or were ... fertile? Tell me now, my lovely girls. I need to know who is likely to already be pregnant and who might yet come to swell up that way. Well, which of you were ... ready to be bred last night?” Draco turned to each of the ladies (being a bit more inclusive in that term of late).

“Not me, of course. I miscarry constantly now. You know this. Ever since ... well, you know what I mean. I still have the one daughter, but that is the extent of my motherhood. It is enough for me,” Xanthippe stipulated now.

“And my time has passed, as you know, as is the change of women,” Alcestis reminded everyone.

“That rules out two women, yes,” Draco reacted, and then asked the others, “Well, anyone?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.