The Education of Alcaeon - Cover

The Education of Alcaeon

Copyright© 2008 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alcaeon, Prince of Malacanos and nephew of King Draco, is about to lose his virginity. He just doesn't know that it will be to the older woman he most desires, the courtesan Zoe. She is a dangerous woman in every way, but that is just the type that he wants to claim.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Crime   War   Military   Science Fiction   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Prostitution   Nudism   Royalty   Politics  

“So, this is what it’s like to bugger a boy, is it? Not bad,” Alcaeon laughed as he sodomized a youth named Polygonus.

The catamite didn’t seem reluctant, either, but then he was paid to be kept and used by men. It was his job. Being fucked by another youth was unusual, but hardly unpleasant. For the past three years, he had been a trollop and he had accepted this life as his own. It wasn’t often that he got to really enjoy it this much, though it was generally a pretty good life. He kept his bottom clean and ready for men to use it and he got plenty to eat and drink in return.

“To be honest, sir, it’s not always so enjoyable for us, but it can be. You, my lord, are definitely one of my better lovers. No doubt you are welcome to return,” Polygonus presumed to speak.

“About that. I think that I want to keep you longer than that. I’ll buy you from your master. You are a slave, are you not? Despite being paid and all that,” Alcaeon asked him.

“Slave ... yes, I am. I’ll gladly work for you instead, though. Bed you regularly, if that is your wish, though you haven’t tried my colleagues,” Polygonus observed.

“I don’t need to bed all of your fellow catamites. I have tried a couple of them, however. I only need a few companions, just like my uncle. I like your bottom. That’s part of why I picked you. You have a nice pair of buttocks and a very smooth crack between them. You’re also rather a dandy, aren’t you, and a very clean youth. So, what’s it to be? Join my two concubines in my bed or keep bending over for strangers until you catch a disease and can’t work for your master anymore. As my personal catamite, you will have a lot more opportunity, I think,” Alcaeon offered the youth.

“I’ll go for it. Now, you just need to convince my master. He likes my ass, too. How will you persuade him?” Polygonus asked him, unsure of how just how.

“I’ll offer him something that he can’t get anywhere else. I’ll bend over for him to use my own bottom a few times. I doubt that I’ll enjoy it, but he might surprise me. The point is, he’ll get to use a prince’s rump a few times. Maybe I’ll share you with him now and then, too, just for old times’ sake,” Alcaeon laughed, making Polygonus join him in laughter.

“That wouldn’t be so bad. Would I get to try women? He castrated me when he first bought me, so I can’t do anything but lick or finger them, but that’s better than nothing. I think that he finds women and girls disgusting. What do you think, my lord?” Polygonus asked his new lover.

“You can be intimate with Zoe and Daphne, my concubines, just as I am, for a start. Oh, and there they are,” Alcaeon chuckled, as his two concubines entered the room just as he emptied his balls inside Polygonus.

“Let me guess. He’s so sweet that you just have to keep him,” Zoe snickered, “It’s okay, my lord. It’s how you are. You are a collector. You find something or someone that you like, and so you don’t dismiss him or her. You collect a few of us and stick mostly to what you have, eventually. That’s a wise way to live, really. Go ahead, my lord. I urge you to follow your heart and buy him out from his master. Perhaps you can free him afterward.”

“I will free him, yes. He’ll stay as one of my lovers, that’s all. He’s been castrated, but he can still lick you ladies and do other things to bring you pleasure as well,” Alcaeon remarked, making Polygonus grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.