The Education of Alcaeon - Cover

The Education of Alcaeon

Copyright© 2008 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alcaeon, Prince of Malacanos and nephew of King Draco, is about to lose his virginity. He just doesn't know that it will be to the older woman he most desires, the courtesan Zoe. She is a dangerous woman in every way, but that is just the type that he wants to claim.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Crime   War   Military   Science Fiction   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Prostitution   Nudism   Royalty   Politics  

"Daphne, bring us some more olives. Why are you barefoot?" Alcaeon demanded as he reclined with Zoe.

"My lord, I love to go barefoot. I hate wearing shoes. I also hate clothes, but I wear them to please my masters. None of them ever got angry for the lack of shoes, though. I apologize, my lord. I will wear shoes if you wish it of me," the slave girl groveled to her new master.

"Daphne, I was just curious. If you don't wish to wear shoes, that is fine with me. You can walk around naked, too, if you wish. I certainly will not object. Now, bring us the olives," Alcaeon told her.

"Yes, my lord," Daphne hurried to get the olives. When she returned, she stripped in front of her master.

"Daphne, why do you like being naked?" Zoe asked her, hoping that Alcaeon wouldn't mind.

"My lady, I want to display my body for the pleasure of my master. I also want him to have access to my holes, my lady," Daphne got flustered as she confessed.

"I am not a lady, Daphne. I'm a courtesan, only a step or two above a slave such as yourself or a common whore. Call me Zoe. So, you want to seduce your master and you admit this in front of him. Very well done. What better way to attract him than praise? I like your style, young woman. Plus, men like candor and directness in their lovers. It's not easy for women to do, so it doesn't happen a lot. Good for you.

"If I were you, my lord, I'd grant this girl her wish and bed her. She has a crush on you, my lord. Give her what she wants and you have someone utterly devoted to you. I know women. I can promise you that she will be loyal to the end to her master. As much as I enjoy servicing you, a young man like you needs a lot of women. It's refreshing to see a happy slave. There are so many miserable or resentful ones, my lord.

"Splendid olives. Who cooked this meat, by the way? It has a lot of wonderful tenderness to it. Only a true lover of lamb would roast it this well," Zoe observed, while winking to indicate her solidarity with the slave girl. She liked Daphne and wanted her to get her wish. The slave was too sweet not to like.

"Aunt Dora. She used to be a slave, but the king freed her and put her in charge of the kitchen. It was a shocking reform, but it worked. She has everyone better fed these days," Daphne proudly informed her.

"Well, I am impressed with you as well as your aunt. If you really want to sleep with me, that can certainly be arranged. Perhaps Zoe would care to join us. As you said, Zoe, I have needs that include many women," Alcaeon grinned like a wolf surveying his prey.

"As I told you, my lord, I am at your service. If you wish to bed both of us, I will certainly assist the two of you. I like my own sex, I will admit, though not as much as yours. Whenever my lord is ready, I will do as he asks of me with pleasure. It would be an honor to please my lord in such a way," Zoe swore.

"Very good. Dine with us, Daphne. Lie down on this couch with me. I will feed you from my own dish, but I will also do whatever else I wish. This is an honor and privilege for a slave such as yourself, so it comes with some expectations," Alcaeon commanded the slave girl.

"Yes, my lord. I do not see those 'expectations' as difficult. To me, they are opportunities to serve you, my lord," Daphne eagerly submitted to his will.

Alcaeon fed Daphne with one hand, while fondling her bottom with the other. He then switched hands and slipped two fingers into her pussy. She clearly wasn't a virgin, which didn't surprise him. Posidonian women of any class seldom kept their cherries to age sixteen under ordinary circumstances. Those who ended up as slaves in the other colonies were even less likely to do so.

Still feeding Daphne, Alcaeon gestured for Zoe to approach him. She smiled and knelt to await his instructions. He guided Zoe's hand to Daphne's clit and indicated that she should participate in feeding the slave from his dish. She picked up a sliver of cheese and parted Daphne's lips to "help" her eat it, while still rubbing her clit. Alcaeon continued to eat and grope Daphne simultaneously, but now he took turns with Zoe in the sensual feeding part.

Daphne didn't know whether to be hungrier or hornier by now. There was just something so hedonistic about letting her master and his courtesan both feed and masturbate her at the same time. When Alcaeon gave her wine from his own cup and Zoe followed it with some from hers, the seduction was complete. Daphne was totally wet from the attention given to her by both of them.

"Thank you, my lord and Zoe," she gasped in pleasure, as they now put down the food and concentrated on using her with their fingers.

"I knew that I was right to ask my uncle for you as one of my slaves. Zoe, feel free to do what you like to her cunt. I intended to use her ass myself. I have to warn you, my dear Daphne, that this part will hurt. I will try to mitigate the pain and increase the pleasure, though. Zoe, hand me the oil," Alcaeon ordered the courtesan.

One the prince had the oil in his hands, he applied a rather large amount to both Daphne's asshole and his own cock. Meanwhile, Zoe crushed some figs and started smearing them on Daphne's pussy. Then, of course, the hetaira began licking the fig remnants from slave's smooth cunt. Zoe was glad that the Malacanians generally plucked their women's body hair, since it made Daphne's pussy much cleaner and more delicious.

While Daphne had been buggered before, Alcaeon's cock inside her ass had an effect that she never anticipated. She actually enjoyed him fucking her in that hole. None of her previous experiences with anal intercourse had been pleasant at all. She hadn't told her master about her past, but she had been raped repeatedly by Lysanian soldiers during the capture of her city. She was then sold to a number of masters before ending up with Alcaeon.

Daphne knew when Alcaeon added the oil to her sphincter what would follow, but she let him think that this was her first anal encounter. The last thing that she wanted was to displease her new master and be sold to a different one. She didn't just like Alcaeon. Zoe was right that she was infatuated with him. Why wouldn't she be? He was a strong, handsome boy with a regal and commanding manner, who could still be rather witty and charming. He was not at all like any lad his age. He was much more of a man, in spite of his youth. He was also very protective of her, as she could tell, so she learned to trust him already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.