Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 42: Journey onward, finding grief

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 42: Journey onward, finding grief - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  


sonnet number 50
How heavy do I journey on the way,
When what I seek, my weary travel's end,
Doth teach that ease and that repose to say,
'Thus far the miles are measured from thy friend!'
The beast that bears me, tired with my woe,
Plods dully on, to bear that weight in me,
As if by some instinct the wretch did know
His rider lov'd not speed being made from thee.

The bloody spur cannot provoke him on,
That sometimes anger thrusts into his hide,
Which heavily he answers with a groan,
More sharp to me than spurring to his side;
For that same groan doth put this in my mind,
My grief lies onward, and my joy behind.

... W. Shakespeare

"Breakfast!" Saul knocks on the door this time as he shouts. "WAKE UP!"

I grin at Nimrod and as I say in a conversational tone. "I would say he sounds impatient, would not you?"

"One would think we are ruining his master piece," Nimrod replies in the same tone.

"I can hear you making fun of me," Saul growls a warning at us thru the door.

"In that case we had better do what he wants. Now get off of me girl." Nimrod says and gives my arm a playful punch.

"Wrestling too much for you?" I banter back.

"Not the way you do it. Now off."

I sigh but comply to his wish. This is going to be a busy day for me. We clean up, a gentle washing that has become a morning ritual before we know it. He throws me my red robe to don and gets his plain white one on.

"We are coming," He yells back at Saul. "Don't eat everything."

"He would not?" I jokingly say.

"Not if he knows what is good for him," he jokes back.

Saul has set a beautiful table for us. Meat, eggs, bread, jams, flowers, the works.

"You two are about as subtle as a bear on the hunt," Saul shakes his head at us.

"Forgive us, we were talking," I apologize with a kiss.

"I know how you like to talk," Saul struggles to be angry for a second but ends up grinning once I deepen the kiss.

"In part she is right, we had to talk. The rest is just her youthful enthusiasm," Nimrod winks at me.

I stop my lip lock with Saul to take a seat. Nimrod takes over where I left off. As Saul makes a slight move back to the bedroom I pipe up. "Breakfast will get cold."

Nimrod breaks off the kiss and takes his seat.

"You two are ganging up on me," Saul gives us a fake little pout. We both start to rise, to kiss it away. With a look Nimrod and I fall into a fit of giggles at that. Saul manages a smile for us before he serves breakfast.

"I love you two," He tells us over the meal. "What I can't get over is how much you two love each other and are getting along."

"We really did have a long talk. Or two," I tell him.

"Nosis has remarkable insights," Nimrod tries to explain. "I can feel her love like a tangible thing. There is no way for me to fight something like that. And I guess I just realized that I would be a better person. So here I am with two loves now."

"That is so sweet," I brush my finger tips up Nimrod's arm. "I just knew that if I were to have any relationship with Saul, I needed to have one with you too. I did not think I would fall in love with the man who loved my love. I am just happy that you can accept me."

Saul beams at us like a proud parent.

"Saul do not undersell yourself, the fact that you can let us share this love not just with you but each other is a miracle in itself." I include him in the circle of love.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.