Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 41: And so it goes

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 41: And so it goes - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

"I am home." I call out lightly as I enter the cabin. The only answer is the moans of pleasure from the back. I smile at the sounds. I can feel myself go wet with the anticipation of joining them. I hastily shed my clothing as I head to the bedroom. I glance into see what the men are up to. Nimrod has Saul in his usually position, kneeling at the foot of the bed with Nimrod gripping Saul's hips as he move slowly in and out. Nimrod's head is thrown back in ecstasy. At first I am not sure if they are even aware of me. But Nimrod opens his eyes and smiles for me to join them.

First, I just watch them moving, taking in and understanding their rhythm. Then I kneel on the bed beside Nimrod and kiss his mouth. He returns the kiss full measure. Saul manages to get a hand up on my thigh and his head makes contact with my breasts. Suddenly it is all hands and tongues on my body. It is my turn to moan. Saul's hands are everywhere, his mouth is focused on suckling my breast. Nimrod continues with my mouth. They have include me in no time flat. They want me as part of their love making. The rush of that much love is intense. I start to shake. Nimrod must feel me coming and he comes first. Softly he pulls out of Saul.

"I love you." He murmurs into my mouth.

As Nimrod starts to draw away from us, I pull him back insisting that he stay and finish plundering my mouth. Saul takes this time to scoot around and spread my thighs, his hands playing me even harder. I finally come. Saul laughs at us. I collapse in to his arms.

"I love you," I whisper breathlessly.

Saul gives us a yank that pulls us over so we fall onto the pillows. Saul is not done with me. His hands start again. I come right away. Nimrod reaches over Saul's shoulder and takes my hand. I decide that we need to make Saul come now. I kiss him, I nip and play with his bottom lip. I stroke his tongue. Then I follow a path down to his groin. Now Saul shivers and moans. And Nimrod laughs at him. At first I think we are going to repeat what we did in the bath this afternoon, but Nimrod surprises me.

He straddles us from above and reaching behind each of us, he fingers our butts. In and out at the same time. Saul and I are shivering within seconds. I need more so, I straighten and wrap my fingers around Saul's penis. His is still long and hard. I guide him in. Saul strains and moans when he is fully in. Then, with Nimrod above us I reach up and feel his penis. Soft but going hard. Saul joins my ministration on Nimrod.

The three of us are panting and sweating, by the time I feel Saul come. I have to come again too. Nimrod holds out. I want to turn around and make him come too, But both men will not let me. Saul's has an arm around my neck and draws me to his mouth, where he torments me back for my earlier work. Nimrod slides down so he is facing my back, one leg hook over my hip.

"You were made for loving." he whispers into my neck while his fingers divide my butt cheeks and he thrusts in. I clench.

Saul's finger start to rub now. Nimrod and I start to move together. Saul adds to the tension until we explode together.

I snuggle down into Saul's arms. He tries to draw out, but Nimrod stops him. "She likes to be filled. Stay."

I drift off to sleep with my leg over Saul's hip and his hands wrapped around me and Nimrod behind me. Nimrod has a leg over my hip and his hand trailing over my stomach. This is a thousand time better than with the brothers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.