Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 29: I Confess part 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 29: I Confess part 2 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

Where were we? Nimrod asks as he finishes riding my ass. I grunt and wiggle under him.

5 years of training, he say and caresses my shoulders.

Bastard, I hiss out.

That I am. Now you have had your reward, you are going to tell me more,

I squeeze my butt cheeks and now it is NimrodÕs turn to hiss.

Now, now, he chides me. None of that or I will have to put some clothes back on and no one wants that.

I sigh, my lovely afterglow is trickling away, as Nimrod presses me for more of my story.

5 years and biped freak, he says and lowers his weight so he is like one big Nimrod blanket over me. I can feel his love and understanding seep through to my back.

Why was the Mahy order the wrong order, other than the whole chaos thing? he asks.

The Mahy, like the other orders were supposed to help, we- they are- were given parts, sectors of space that they were supposed to take care of. Watch, help, fix and the like. I stop again as the pain of the past comes crashing down on me.

There, there, love, Nimrod say soothing and strokes his penis in and out, giving me something to focus on Õtil I can calm down.

The Mahy went mad, I finally get out. They used what they knew to encourage the chaos to cause fear and terror.

Oh dear goddess, he says, more alarmed by this than the whole loss of body parts. Nimrod stops his slow strokes and just wraps his arms and legs around me in a full body hug.

Yeah, that is how I felt about it. At first I tried to separate myself from them. Taking long assignment that took me away from the sight. But I could not do it. I- I Loved Vashe. If he had been more- we would have been physical but it was not possible. He had too many upgrades and Mechanical parts, I stop again as I remember the shame I felt at my orders madness.

You can love without touching, Nimrod reminds me.

I know, and I did, I agree and continue on.

I came back and found them even more mad than before I left. They were not even hiding it anymore, just taking over, gaining power and territory. The others were talking about how to handle them. I tried to explain and see if I could talk to the Mahy, but that did not work. Not even Vashe. He no longer felt bad for what he was doing.

Oh love, I am so sorry, he says.

I feel his grief and horror at what I had to endure. But there is more, still more.

It was not enough to block the power, they had to be stopped, I say, continuing on. I went to the rest of the orders and offered my help. Thankfully the Mahy is - was a small order, it was easy to find all of them.

Oh goddess, Nimrod says as he starts to shudder.

I betrayed them and help kill each and everyone. I saved Vashe for last, I had hoped I could get through. I did not want to but he left me no choice, my voice chokes up as I remember the self loathing of my actions.

Shush, itÕs alright, itÕs alright, Nimrod coos into my ear.

I feel more of his tears on my neck and shoulders. His breath hitches and shudders along with mine.

We stay like that for what seems like an eternity.

Oh love, Nimrod says at last. How did you end up here? Or do I even what to know?

I smile at his question. He is right to ask, but he didnÕt know what my past was like.

I do not blame you for asking, I say. The rest is not so painful.

Alright then.

When it was all over, I was the only Mahy left. There was some discussion as to what to do with me.

What do you mean?

Whether or not I too would go mad, should they just kill me now or keep me alive. I am willing to bet there were more voices that thought I should be killed. I do not really know nor do I care any longer, but in the end they decided to let me live. Only I had to make a binding promise.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.