Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 14: Washing of the Swords

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14: Washing of the Swords - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

The wrestlers have finished their bout, while Gunga Din and I have been looking over the training weapons. I don't know who won. I think no one cares. Gunga Din and I are the focus of the next fight.

He and I walk out to the middle of the training ground.

"Do you need a moment?" I ask him.

He inclines his head. "Do you, need a moment?"

"I am good," is all I get out before Gunga Din lets out a sharp piercing shout and swing the sword in a slash across my chest.

I block without thinking. He makes 3 more slashes in rapid succession. I am one with the sword, I block. I have not had to move more than a step to two all this time. He flashes me a smile and takes a couple of steps back.

"You are good," he say admirably.

"Are you good?" I counter back.

"That remains to be seen," he salutes me with the sword again.

This time I take the offensive. I dance at him, sword whirling. He blocks my first downward swing that would have spit his head in two if it impacted. I make a few more strikes. Head, neck, torso. He blocks all of them.

"I believe I will call you good as well," I grin back at him.

This is when the real fight commences. We block and repose. We clash swords. Neither landing a hit. I decide to move off his level. During our spar I have been calmly observing his moves, his speed and reflexes. All better than average. Now that I am warmed up I focus outward.

Seeking the wind, and the ground. I start to change the gravity around me, make it heavy in front, lighter off the side. My foot work changes to reflect this.

At first he doesn't notice, 'til I brush aside his strike and reposte to hit him on the arm. He hisses in surprise.

"One," I count calmly.

He makes a different strike, but one that I have seen before. I lighten the force and simply duck under him. I catch him on the backside as he sails over my head.

"Two."

Now he is suspicious, he bristles and squints his eyes in focus. Of course now I am having fun. Nothing like great sex, the afterglow and getting into a real good fight. I tap him 4 more times.

Gunga Din is noticeably exerting himself, I am challenging him to his fullest.

Through this all I hold my calm and stay aloof to his struggles. Strike. blow. shift. I am moving almost not at all.

Gunga Din now pulls out all the stops he is starting to use moves I have not seen before. He yells Kai! and jumps. I slip out of the way.

Oh, how I remember!

I think of the times my partner and I would spar and have sex and spar some more.

He is gone now. For a brief moment I am lost to the grief.

I come back in time to see, Gunga's sword drop toward my head. I snatch it out of the air and break it. The brittle wood smashes to a thousand pieces in my hand.

"One," Gunga says stoically as if he is not breathing hard and dripping in sweat.

I blink and see that his practice sword is destroyed.

"Oh, I am sorry about that," I am stricken with guilt at the destruction. "It looks like we will have to stop now."

"I can make more," he seems to summon his last resources as I let the bits fall out of my hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.