Interview With a Pimp - Cover

Interview With a Pimp

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Spiker the pimp reveals his own background and those of his "ladies".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   First   Prostitution  

"Hi there little darlin'" smiled Spiker, virtually ignoring Marlene, as Trixie rushed into his arms.

"I ... I can't believe you're finally out!" gushed the teenager.

The kiss was strong and powerful and Trixie almost melted away, overcome with joy and affection as the young man French kissed the naive teenager. The length of both the kiss itself and his tongue took Trixie's breath away and one look and Spiker knew she was his for the taking.

"Yeah, it's good to see you too," Marlene said.

"Sorry Sis, but this little girl here is all I've had on my mind since the first day she came for a visit."

"I'm sure."

"What would you like to do on your first night out of that place?" asked Trixie.

"I'd like to take my girl to dinner," Spiker beamed, "but I seem to be a little short of cash."

"As usual," chimed in Marlene.

"That's okay, I've been saving up. It'll be my treat." She turned to Marlene. "Could you cover for me? Phone mom and Dad and tell them I'm having dinner with you?"

"Sure."

Spiker whispered in Trixie's ear. She gave him an uncertain look but his smile melted away any sign of resistance.

"Uh, on second thought, could you call and tell them you and I are ... uh, spending the night at a friend's?"

"You sure about that, girl?" asked Marlene.

" ... Yes, I'm sure."

"All right. But..."

"Just do it, Sis!" said an impatient Spiker.

With that he took Trixie's hand and turned to walk away.

"You're welcome!" shouted Marlene at her brother and the young girl who at that moment were totally unaware of anyone else on the planet.

Spiker chose a somewhat more expensive restaurant than Trixie had counted on and the bill took a large part of her meager savings but she could not have cared less as through the dinner Spiker paid her compliment after compliment and enticed her with his "plans." He was vague when it came to the details but he assured her he was through with drugs but knew of a business which would make him rich.

"And what about us?" she asked as they were finishing the meal.

"Baby, I got big plans for us!" Trixie was shivering with excitement. "You're a big part of that business I was telling you about."

"You mean we're going into business together?" she smiled.

"You bet. All I got to do is make some connections."

"I can't wait!"

"In the meantime, how about tonight?"

"You mean... ?"

"Got enough left for a room?"

"I..." Trixie's heart skipped a beat. She knew it would get around to this sooner or later. Could she bring herself to... ? "I suppose," she answered. "But isn't it a bit soon? I mean we've only known each other..."

"We've known each other long enough to fall in love haven't we?"

"Yes, yes, of course."

"Then what are we waiting on?"

"I ... nothiing I guess."

"Then pay the bill, Baby and let's spend some time together -- alone."

"Yes," she smiled uncertainly."

The room was on the second floor of a downtown hotel only one step removed from being described as a flea bag. Trixie had spent the last of her savings but the dinner had been so expensive that all she had left was just enough for the room.

A single glance was all it took to encompass the room. Cramped bathroom of indeterminate cleanliness, sagging bed, single night stand and a dresser which had seen better days. Hardly impressive but Trixie had no more than walked into the room than Spiker had the door closed and locked and the young girl in his arms.

"Spiker, I ... I've never done anything like this be..."

"Shhhh. You love me, Baby?"

"Of course. You know I do."

"Then get your clothes off. I can't wait to see that little body of yours naked."

She slipped off her shoes and the dress, leaving her bra and panties and the fishnet stockings Spiker had asked her to wear on their first night together.

"Nice, Baby, real nice," he smiled eyeing her not yet full, but nicely developing body.

He motioned and she came to him where he embraced her again and this time the kiss was so strong Trixie felt as if she might smother.

"Spiker, I know you've been with other girls -- even women, but I've never..."

"It's okay, Baby. Ol' Spiker will show you what to do."

"But those other women. Their breasts, their..."

"Hey, you got everything they got and a lot tighter at that," he grinned, reaching behind and unsnapping the bra.

"They're ... not very big," she whined as the undergarment dropped to the floor and her breasts quivered as she burned with embarrassment.

"They're gorgeous, Baby."

"Really? You ... really like them?"

"Anything more than a mouthful is wasted anyway," he laughed, using one of the oldest clichés around as his lips and tongue began playing on her areolas and nipples.

"Ooooh, Spiker," she cooed, her body beginning to respond.

"Now let's get those panties off," he directed.

Still embarrassed but excited as well and certainly not wishing to disappoint him, she slipped the thong (also a suggestion of Spiker's) down and off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.