Still Waters - Cover

Preview

Still Waters

by SilverFoxFiles

Copyright© 2008 by SilverFoxFiles

Fan Fiction Story: On the worst night of her life, Abby discovers a shocking secret about her boss. A NCIS/CSINY fanfic featuring a m/m/f menage.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fan Fiction  

Jet and Mac met as young Marines and became lovers after they were wounded in Beruit, falling deeply in love with each other. But Jet had Shannon in his life and soon Kelly was born and he and Mac stayed brothers in arms, but never betrayed his vows to Shannon. Shannon Gibbs died in '91 as per NCIS cannon but Kelly survived and was badly hurt.

Mac and Jethro have been on again, off again for quite a few years in between Jethro's marriages and Mac's marriage. Since Mac's wife was lost in 2001, the boys have been more volatile than ever. They probably should break up permanently but they can't seem to let each other go.

In our universe, McGee, rather than Kate, was killed by Ari, and his death three months ago has brought the boys much closer together.

We've played a little bit with the real-world timeline of Hurricane Katrina.

August 2005

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.