Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage - Cover

Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A family discover their hidden secrets whilst taking a break in the Kent countryside from London. A Randy brother and sister have a great time with dad and mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Next day being Sunday, the family decided on going out into the Kent countryside for a picnic, of course with the Bell family it was never going to be a straight forward Sunday picnic. No their picnics always turned into erotic secluded fresh creamed picnics.

They loaded up all the goodies they were planning on taking and not just the hamper of foods and freezer box of drinks, but the bondage box was slipped into the boot of the car as well as Cassie's new sex toys. Also unbeknown to Alan a shopping bag was slipped in amongst the things in the boot.

They drove around until they came to a little seaside town called Deal, it is one on the Cinque Ports of England. These ports came about for the protection of England. The key to the security of the realm as Edward saw it was to control the English Channel. To this end he granted the ports of Sandwich, Dover, and New Romney, all in Kent, the right to keep all legal fees assigned in court cases. This was quite a profitable concession for the towns involved, and made them far more prosperous than most towns of similar size elsewhere in the country.

In exchange, the towns agreed to provide ships and sailors for defence when required by the crown. To the original three ports were later added Hastings in Sussex, and Hythe and Deal, in Kent.

So it was that the Bell family found a quiet stretch of the beach on the northern most edge of Deal, well sheltered from the road by a high cliff face and totally private with limited access pathways.

They retrieved all the items from the car and along with three good sized travel rugs made their way down on to the beach. Soon Ritchie and Cassie were naked splashing into the cold waters of the English Channel. Meanwhile Alan set up his portable barbecue and wind breakers to form a kitchen area where he planned to cook their repast.

Meanwhile Gwen and Susan spread out the travel rugs and prepared for their own afternoon of fun. It was Gwen who started the proceedings when she snapped at Alan, "Hey, you faggot, get here this minute!" she shouted.

Alan not knowing she was talking to him ignored her and carried on laying out his kitchen. Suddenly he heard "Alan, you fucking cock sucking wimp, if you are not here in two minutes, I will come and get you and you will receive three times the amount of punishment!" Gwen screamed.

Instantly Alan dropped everything and scooted round to stand in front of Gwen, She ordered him to strip and place his clothes in an empty box. She taunted him, "You like sucking cock, Don't you Alan? You like to think of yourself as a sex slut as you suck a real cock, don't you? You often refer to your arse as your boy pussy, don't you Alan? So you must want to be a slut woman, you do want to be a slut woman, Don't you Alan?"

Alan answered each question with a refined yes, know that to anger Gwen now would result in him being tied and abused for possibly hours. Suddenly Susan stood beside Alan and held out a shopping bag; Gwen told Alan to go behind the rocks and put on the clothes in the bag. Then he was to walk appropriately towards them in a sexy way indicating he wanted to be fucked at all costs.

Alan dreaded to think what the bag contained but he quickly scooted off behind the rock formation to discover its contents, he never even considered not obeying his mother in law because he had done so once not long after he and Susan had married and she had restrained him for twenty four hours with his hands above his head fastened to a hook in the ceiling in his mother in laws garage. Not only was he hung up like a Christmas turkey but to make it even harder to bear he had to stand on tiptoe all the time.

After the first thirty minutes his arms ached and his toes went numb, also he felt every single draft that came through the open rear door and window of that garage. His skin felt cold to the touch until George Turner, Gwen's now deceased husband, had come into the Garage and apologized to Alan as he took a leather strap to his arse, six time he laid that six inch wide leather strap across Alan's tender arse and even then stroked him to a climax over the strap before making Alan lick the leather strap clean.

Then George left as quickly as he came, thirty minutes later Gwen entered the garage and inspected the redness of his arse before taking a piece of string and binding his balls tightly and all the way up his cock till only his cock head was visible. Then she took some long skewers and slipped them down each side of his cock making a form of splint.

Now even if Alan had free hands he could not stroke his cock effectively, things did not get any better for him when Gwen fastened crocodile clips to his exposed balls and applied a six volt battery across the connections. The resultant shock was painful but not dangerous and after enduring six of those he was suddenly drenched in very cold water. A laughing Gwen then left the Garage; returning moments later and started taking pictures of Alan or rather pictures of the way he was trussed up and especially his bound cock and balls, Gwen was always sure to keep Alan's face in the photograph so he could not deny it was him.

Soon She left him and thirty minutes later Susan entered the Garage, She walked up to Alan, kissed him passionately on his lips and apologized for what her mum had put him through. Alan hoped she would release him but she said that she had been warned that to do so would result in her replacing Alan for the rest of the time. In between her renewed kisses she begged him to forgive her and as she kissed him she slipped her hands around on to his arse, her fingers lightly parted his anal crack and her fingertips probed his anal ring. This drove Alan wild with desire; his poor hips thrusting as if he could actually fuck someone in position.

He was moaning he needed to cum, but his cock bound as it was, could not get any relief and he thought he was going to go out of his mind with frustration. When just as suddenly as she had appeared; Susan was gone; Alan wondered what else was in store for him now, he hoped that as all three family members had been out and had their fun with him, the next one to come out would release him. His face froze with fear as he heard a male voice he did not recognise. But because the voice was behind him he could not turn to see who it belonged to; Suddenly he felt these big hands caress his arse cheeks and then slowly they parted them, he felt these stranger's eyes burning deep into his anal ring and he whimpered as he thought what may about to happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.