Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage - Cover

Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A family discover their hidden secrets whilst taking a break in the Kent countryside from London. A Randy brother and sister have a great time with dad and mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Today was Friday and Gwen and her daughter had sloped off early to do some shopping, Alan lazed on top of his bed with his eyes closed thinking about the fun they had enjoyed since arriving here last Saturday; although he felt a little upset that Derek the postman had not returned as he said he would do.

As he recalled that first day in this cottage, and his own son displaying the male family member trait of loving cock as well as cunt; he idly stroked his rapidly hardening cock. He let his mind wander over taking his daughter's anal cherry whilst watching her brother take her maiden hood; when he thought he was dreaming as he felt a warm wet mouth slide over his cock. Dreamily he opened his eyes to see his fourteen year old daughter beside the bed, bent over sucking his cock. He muttered an almost incoherent morning Cassie.

Then out of the corner of his eye he saw Ritchie stood stark naked with the digital camera poised to capture Cassie's oral efforts. With a wave of his hand he beckoned Ritchie over and indicated he wanted to suck his cock. Ritchie quickly moved to the bed side and allowed his dad to begin sucking his cock. Cassie looked up at that moment and slapped playfully at Ritchie's arse. Ritchie reacted in two ways, initially the slap caused him to jab his cock further down his dad's throat and secondly he too sized up a playful slap on his sister's arse.

Cassie released her dad's prick from her mouth and simply moaned as she begged to be spanked harder. Ritchie looked at his dad and smiled as his dad nodded; a harder sharper slap now landed on Cassie arse. Alan eased himself from under Cassie's mouth and went to the wardrobe. He took out a large cardboard box and placed it on the floor.

Now both Ritchie and Cassie stared at the box wondering what it contained and both gave a delighted squeal as the lid was removed to reveal some soft silken ropes, handcuffs and all sorts of other sexual toys. The thing which really stirred up Cassie's interest was the leather paddle; it was about a foot long and from a narrow handle it spread out to be about four inches across and about half an inch thick.

Ritchie's attention was drawn more to the cat-o-nine tails, a small leather handled whip which broke up into eight or nine thin strands of leather, all of which seemed to have a little knot tied in the tawse ends.

Alan Seeming the delight and awe in his children's faces pulled out a length of the silk rope and ordered Ritchie to tie Cassie's legs together. Ritchie instantly leapt to grab the rope and began by tying Cassie's ankles together then he wound the rope fairly tightly around her legs every so often looping it back to secure them as he worked his way up towards her cunt.

Meanwhile Alan took a second piece and tied Cassie's hands together in front of her and having secured them to one another he fed the loose end of the rope through the first band around her ankle and pulled the rope tight. This forced Cassie to bend over and presented her arse perfectly for any punishment that Alan saw fit. Ritchie laughed about paddling her arse until Alan told him to shut up.

Next Alan took a third length of the rope and began tying it around Ritchie's ankles; although he did not bind it around his legs up towards his cock he did loop it between his legs, once around the base of his cock and balls and then up around his neck before tying it off at Ritchie's hands, making sure to bind those hands together.

Now carefully leading Ritchie into position he placed him close to Cassie's head, so she could with some effort turn her head to the left and with manoeuvring she would be able to lick or suck his cock. Then Alan took his last piece of the rope and tied it around Ritchie's waist binding him to Cassie's bent over waist; this put Ritchie's face inches from her exposed arse.

Now Alan picked up the cat-o-nine tails and stroked along Ritchie's anal crack before pushing the handle of the whip firmly into his arse. By now a horny Cassie was wriggling around trying to suck her brother's cock, unaware of what Alan now planned for his kids. He returned to the box and removed the leather paddle and positioned himself on the opposite side of Cassie's arse from her brother's face.

The first Cassie knew was when she felt the first leather on flesh sting as the paddle hit her squarely over the arse. Ritchie had a perfect view as the leather paddle landed and caused the ass cheeks to quiver at the moment of impact. He saw how a warm pink glow developed at the point of impact and felt the heat and excitement rushing though his sister's body. He also felt the slightest of nips from Cassie's teeth as she was taken by surprise as that first slap landed. Although Ritchie was worried she could seriously hurt him if she bit too hard, the sensation was not that unpleasant as an over jealous nibble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.