Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage - Cover

Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A family discover their hidden secrets whilst taking a break in the Kent countryside from London. A Randy brother and sister have a great time with dad and mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was Wednesday and the whole Bell family plus Gwen Turner, Alan's mother in Law were sunbathing in the Garden. As the garden was surrounded by dense popular trees and was extremely private they always did their sunbathing nude, after all not only had they seen each other naked but they had sampled each other's wares.

Alan and Ritchie were lounging around on a blanket on the grass, cocks rock hard as was the norm since they arrived at Pear Tree cottage, Alan could not resist sliding his hand over and gripping his son's meaty weapon; Ritchie returned the compliment and began slowly stroking his dad's cock. Meanwhile the women had pulled three sun loungers together and with Susan on the left hand one, Gwen on the middle one and Cassie on the one on the right, they too were slowly stroking each other's cunts.

Suddenly the silence was broken by a distinctive cough and a male voice announcing, "I tried the front door but got no response!" over by the back door to the cottage now stood a postman carrying a shoe box sized parcel. Cassie jumped up obviously unashamed of her nudity and raced over to the man crying, "Its come, and its come!"

Susan and Gwen and Alan and Ritchie, immediately stopped what they were doing and somewhat embarrassed they tried to cover up. Until Gwen said what they were all thinking, "He has seen everything now, so what the heck!"

Cassie gleefully called over to Susan, "Mum, he needs a signature and I am not old enough he says!"

Susan strode over to the postman her tits bouncing delightfully as she did so; as she signed for the parcel, she did not see that Cassie had not only seen the bulge in the postman's trousers but was now actively stroking it as she tried to unzip him and release the impressive looking lump.

Soon Cassie had his cock out and within half a millisecond of doing so had it tickling her tonsils. The Postman groaned and tried to make light of this 14 year old sucking his cock, by saying normally it's a dog that tries to bite me, this is the first time a young lady has managed to bite me.

Alan sensing the discomfort of the postman; introduced every one whilst Susan literally had to drag Cassie away from the ten inch cock she was intent on devouring. Everyone could not take their eyes off the monster cock as Alan introduced everyone. "This is my wife, Susan, her mother Gwen, My son Ritchie, you have already met my daughter Cassie and I am Alan!" he said.

"Hi, I am Derek!" the postman stammered. Gwen like her granddaughter was so taken with the fine cock she had managed to slip her hand around it and was slowly stroking it as she spoke up, "Hi Derek, why don't you come and join us!"

Derek gulped and nodded; but it was Alan who noticed first, Derek had not taken his eyes off Ritchie's cock. He moved over beside Derek and deliberately let his own cock catch Derek's hand. Instinctively Derek closed his hand around Alan's cock as Alan whispered, "Would you like to feel that cock sliding into your mouth, Derek?"

Again Derek simply nodded, Alan now much bolder said aloud, "Well Derek you can fuck each and every one of us here in any order you want but I fear that you will need to come back for several days to satisfy everyone!"

Alan indicated for Ritchie to come over and when he did so; Alan nodded in the direction of Derek's hand now stroking Ritchie's dad's cock. Ritchie smiled as he knelt in front of Derek and slowly licked his way along his shaft as he released his trousers dropping them around Derek's boots.

Ever the practical one, Gwen told everyone to stop and let Derek get out of his clothes before he tripped and had an accident. In ten seconds flat Derek was a naked as the rest and was led over to the blanket, where he knelt down and began sucking on Ritchie's cock, Alan knelt behind him and slowly ran his tongue around his balls and up over his anal ring. Alan even probed his anal ring with his tongue managing to get the tip a little way in as he coated the ring in saliva.

Now as Ritchie slid his cock into the postman's mouth, his dad positioned his cock against the postman's boy pussy and pushed. Initially he only managed to push the postman's mouth deeper on to Ritchie's cock until Ritchie encouraged the postman to relax his sphincter muscle. Soon Alan's cock head slipped inside the tight anal opening and he paused to allow Derek to adjust to having his colon full of cock.

Meanwhile an over excited Cassie had ripped open the parcel and was busy showing her mum and Grandmother the sex toys in the box, Cassie held up a large black dildo almost eight inches long and lovingly caressed it. There was also a strap on cock and some Ben Wah balls and a medium sized butt plug. Susan put an arm around her daughter as she said, "A girls first sex toys are something to be treasured and used regularly!"

Cassie asked if she could use the dildo on Grandma whilst using the strap on her mother. Both women instantly agreed it sounded like a great idea but added that they wanted Cassie to have the balls up her cunt and her arse fitted with the butt plug. Cassie looked confused, what were these balls going to do for her stuck up her cunt. Mum smiled as she told her to wait and see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.