Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage - Cover

Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A family discover their hidden secrets whilst taking a break in the Kent countryside from London. A Randy brother and sister have a great time with dad and mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

At eight pm, everyone was eagerly anticipating the forthcoming fun. Cassie in particular kept asking if they were going up to bed yet. Eventually everyone agreed they could wait no longer and it had been mutually agreed that Susan and Cassie would undress each other and get on to the bed and as they got to know each other sexually Alan and Ritchie would watch naked of course.

Alan had managed to rearrange some of the furniture in the bed room which lead to a chaise long being placed bedside providing an idea viewing platform for the two males. Susan and Cassie had decided that if they were to be the sex show then they would undress in the ensuite bathroom before entering the bedroom.

Susan claimed the right of age to enter the bedroom first and would call out to Cassie when she was ready, then Cassie could enter with all eyes on her. So Susan entered the bedroom and slowly walked over to the two male's side of the bed making sure she flashed her shaved cunt in their direction and even paused to draw her fingertip along her cunt lips and all the way up to her nipple before it finished on the tip of her lip.

When she was comfy on top of the bed she called out for Cassie to come in. Cassie entered the bedroom to a hushed silence, she was covered from the neck down by sheer lace, and it was not really a negligee more like a fine lace cape. She just showed small flashes of ankles as she swayed over to her father and brother's side of the bed. Then standing immediately in front of them she pulled a string and the whole lacy ensemble dropped to the floor. Instantly both Alan and Ritchie had divided objectives as to where to look. They both could not decide whether to look at her swollen puffy open cunt lips or the cute tits with the rock hard dark red nipples.

Alan moaned what a beauty as Cassie turned and climbed delicately on to the bed between her mothers spread legs. Alan and Ritchie were then treated to a sex show to rival the best in the business as Firstly the mother and daughter shared a passionate kiss, the two men could clearly see their tongues fencing for access rights into the others mouth. Ritchie was first to move as he slipped his hand down on to his dad's rock hard cock and began slowly wanking it.

Alan instantly responded by trying to out do the two women in the kissing stakes as he and his son shared a passionate man on man kiss. As they kissed Alan heard Ritchie breathlessly beg to feel Alan's hard cock ploughing his virgin arse. Almost as much out of breath as his son Alan agreed and reached out behind Ritchie a slipped his finger into the crack of his arse. Rubbing the crack Ritchie helped matters by raising his arse higher and allowing access to his puckered anal ring. Still engrossed in their kissing Alan slipped his finger into Ritchie's arse just as Susan called then both over. Breaking their manly kiss, the two men moved to stand beside the bed and saw Cassie burying her tongue deep into her mother's cunt.

With Alan nearest to his wife's head and Ritchie easily in reach of his sister's arse and cunt the two men watched the female on female action as they stroked each others cocks. It was Susan who reached out and replaced Ritchie's hand on Alan's cock so Ritchie moved his hand behind his dad and slipped his finger into his anal ring. Ritchie began to match the rhythm of his dads fucking finger up his own arse which also matched his dad's hand on his cock. Ritchie's free hand immediately went on to his sister's arse and soon had two fingers buried in her cunt and his thumb massaging the entrance to her arse.

Cassie redoubled her efforts on her mother's cunt and snaked out a hand to feel her brother's cock although she had to share this grip with her dad. It was Susan who called a temporary halt to the proceedings as she wanted to eat her daughter's cunt while one of the men took Cassie's virginity. Alan then surprised Susan by allowing Ritchie to take the honour of being the first cock into Cassie's shaved and horny cunt. He knew exactly what he was doing as he knew that as Ritchie took his sister's virginity he would be taking Ritchie's, his son's anal virginity.

So everyone separated while Susan turned round and lay with her head between her daughter's legs as her son climbed on to the bed between his sister's legs. Susan could not resist licking her son's cock knowing that any time soon it was going to be buried as the very first cock up such a young horny little slut's cunt, whilst she not only licked that clit and cunt but the slut would be devouring her own cunt and she hoped to spurt her cunt juices all over the eager face and mouth of her horny daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.