Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage - Cover

Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A family discover their hidden secrets whilst taking a break in the Kent countryside from London. A Randy brother and sister have a great time with dad and mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Once outside the store, they headed for the car and as they drove home, Susan asked Cassie why she had not worn panties. Cassie responded by telling her mother because she loved flashing her shaved cunt at her dad and brother.

Suddenly Susan pulled into a lay by and switched off the engine; she told Cassie it was obviously time for them to have a serious woman to woman chat. As Susan began to explain about the family tradition, she was stunned when Cassie said she knew all about her and Grandma seducing Ritchie four years ago for she watched it all from the slightly open bedroom door and she thought it was great that her family cared enough to take this step to sexually educate their children.

Further more she realised that at fourteen it would be her turn to be educated this way so she had been letting both her dad and brother know she was ready by flashing her cunt at them but they never took her up on her subliminal offers. What could Susan say except she would make sure that it was remedied before the week was out? Susan suggested that Cassie strip off and just put on the satin Basque, the suspenders and stocking they had purchased and leave the rest to her.

Meanwhile back at the cottage, Ritchie and Alan were still discussing those events from four years ago and Ritchie casually dropped into the conversation that whilst he had been away for six weeks at the University taster session, a fellow student had hit on him and he had to admit he had sucked his first cock and loved it.

His dad immediately wanted to know all the details and eagerly moved up to the master bedroom to get comfortable to hear all the details. Without any prompting they both stripped off and Alan sat close by his son as Ritchie began his sexy tale.

It was the third night there and after lights out in the four man dorm, he had seen this figure creep over to one of the other beds, then the figure climbed into the bed with its proper occupant and small groans of pleasure were heard, when suddenly he felt extra weight on his own bed and the fourth member of the dorm slid in between his sheets. He initially froze until he felt the warm soft skin of the person next to him. He instinctively knew he was naked and with a raging horn.

A quiet voice whispered to him don't you think its erotic to hear those two guys getting it on together and before he could answer he felt the guys mouth pressing against his own and he even eagerly opened his mouth to accept the guys tongue and when the guy pushed his head down he allowed him to do so till he felt the soft cock head of his rigid prick against his lips. In seconds he was sucking on his first cock and loving every single thrust and lick, even when the cock erupted forth its sperm he was not fazed and decided instantly he loved the taste of the salty spunk as it slipped so easily down his throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.