Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage - Cover

Family Fun at Pear Tree Cottage

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A family discover their hidden secrets whilst taking a break in the Kent countryside from London. A Randy brother and sister have a great time with dad and mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Bell family consisted of Alan Bell, a fifty-six year old five foot ten inch tall medium build husband of Susan Bell, fifty-four year old five foot nine inch tall slim build large breasted mother of Richard Bell and Cassandra Bell. Richard or Ritchie as the family called him was eighteen, six foot two inches tall and athletically built; whilst Cassandra or Cassie was fourteen years old four foot ten inches tall slim body with 36C tits.

Normally the Bell's lived in London; where Dad was a School teacher, Mum was a secretary and Ritchie was just entering University while Cassie was preparing for her A level exams.

As a reward for the family's hard work over the last year, Alan and Susan had booked this Kent cottage for a whole month. It was a chocolate box picturesque cottage in the county known as the garden of England. They were planning on going on long nature rambles and the peace and quiet of the country side to recharge their batteries before they returned to the grindstone in London.

They arrived just before Lunch time on the Saturday, so whilst Alan and Ritchie unpacked, Susan and Cassie went shopping to get some groceries. Always a close knit family, the shared their worries and their concerns firmly believing in a trouble shared is a trouble halved; so whilst they were alone at the cottage, Ritchie confessed he was worried about his relationship with Cassie.

He began, "Dad; I am having trouble with Cassie!" Ritchie confessed.

"Oh come on Son, I know she can be a real pest but I am sure it's nothing you can't sort out!" Alan countered.

"But Dad, she keeps flashing her knickerless cunt at me and I am afraid I would be able to resist much longer, for I have started dreaming about stripping her naked and well you know!" he managed to stammer out.

Then Ritchie could not believe his ears. "I know son, she has been giving me the same come on for a couple of months now, but she is fourteen and to be honest it all started the day after her fourteenth birthday!" his father explained. "Do you remember when you were fourteen Ritchie, that special night when your mother came to your room and told you to prepare yourself for a family secret?" His dad asked.

Ritchie simply nodded, "Remember when she told you to undress completely and put the blindfold on you! Before leading you into her bed! How between your mother's legs she educated you in not only what a woman likes but everything sexual!" His father continued.

Now it was Ritchie's turn to blush for he was not aware his father knew of the night his own mother took his virginity and how over the last four years he had regularly fucked her whilst his dad was out of town. But now it appears his dad had not been out of town, no not even out of the room for he had been watching from a special place behind the wardrobe partition.

Ritchie recalled how four long years ago, his hormones had kicked in at top speed and he found every opportunity to drop things around his mother just for the chance to bend down and sneak a peek up her skirt at her nylon clad legs, often seeing the stocking tops and beyond. He found himself not only ogling his mother's legs but also his grandmother's and even some of his mother's friends too.

The night his mother took his virginity she confessed to him she had often felt his eyes burning deep into her 38D breasts and many a time wanted to simply pull them from their bra and have him breast feed again as he had done as a baby, something she had always found so sexually stimulating.

Even Gwen Turner, Susan's mother had commented on the lustful stares and frequency of his interest in what was up their skirts, but always it was with a wishful tone in her voice. In fact Ritchie never knew his liaisons with his mother were widely known in the family and his supposed secret meetings with his grandma where also common knowledge. Ritchie was not aware at the age of fourteen of the Turner family tradition where by the mother and Grandmother took the boys virginity whilst the father and grandfather took the girls.

Always it happened around the fourteen year old mark and after he had slept with his own mother she told him of her time with her own father and her grandfather, Ritchie's great grandfather who was now deceased. She had willingly gone into her parent's bedroom to discover her dad and granddad naked stroking each other's cocks, Then Granddad had come over to her and allowed her to feel his rock hard cock, meanwhile her own father had approached and began gently removing her clothes, she confessed to being horny as hell as the cock in her hand felt so hot and stiff.

As soon as she was naked too, both men had lifted her between them and as they carried her to the bed had been busy sucking her smallish tits. When they asked her if she was ready to become a full blooded woman she had swooned with desire and gasped oh yes!

So it was that her granddad had eased his hard cock into her cunt until he felt her hymen and as her dad allowed her to begin sucking on his cock she had forgot about the pressure on her cunt until she was gurgling around the thick cock in her mouth and a sudden sharp searing pain wracked through her cunt. Her granddad never stopped his cock movement as he kissed her cheek and declared she was now a woman.

She was amazed as her granddad then took her dad's cock in his mouth and helped her suck it until she suddenly felt what she described as a hot flush spread from her cunt out wards and a electric tingle in her clit. She had just experienced her first full cock induced climax and the sudden swelling of the cock head and instant flooding of her cunt with spunk sent her head spinning with shooting stars. Then her own dad shot his load over her face and tits and granddad helped her lick it all up, scooping lots of the white viscous liquid up into his mouth before sharing it with her eager tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.