I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things! - Cover

I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young secretary agrees fill in at the last moment as a live in babysitter for her boss's four teenage children when he goes away for a ten day cruise. She is drugged, repeatedly raped and then blackmailed by the boss's three sons and his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

As soon as we got back to the house I was ordered to unload the car. I asked where the laundry room was so that I could wash my brand new used clothes. I was given directions to the room in the basement where the washer and dryer were located.

I went down and separated my new outfits and started washing them. Then I went to my room and brushed my teeth and took a shower. I thought wryly that I was brushing my teeth more often now than ever before in my life. It didn't do much good though. I seemed to always have the taste of a fresh load of male cum in my mouth.

I went out to the kitchen and got a glass of water and then back down to the laundry room. I took the first load of clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer and put the second load in the washer. I stayed down there as the second load washed. I wasn't anxious to rejoin the kids and receive more of their unwanted attention.

Unfortunately the little bit of laundry that I had was all done in forty minutes. I was grateful for the time alone but I knew I couldn't stay down there indefinitely. It was time to start dinner though. Maybe they would leave me alone while I was doing that.

As I passed through the house on the way to my rooms I could see the kids out by the pool. I glanced out and saw that all four of them were naked now. Apparently Kyra was losing her inhibitions quickly.

I hung my new clothes in my closet. They had unlocked my closet this morning but forbidden me to touch any of my old clothes. They were no longer worried that I would try to escape.

After I put my new clothes away I returned to the kitchen and started looking through the food on hand to see what I could make for supper. I didn't know what kind of meals these kids were used to. If they were expecting gourmet meals they were going to be very disappointed in my cooking skills.

I made some stuffed pork chops and home fries and creamed corn. I set the kitchen table and put the food out when it was ready and then, reluctantly, called the kids in to eat. It had been nice to be left alone for nearly two hours. I was surprised that they hadn't checked on me.

They came in when I called them and after I served them what they wanted to drink I joined them for dinner. They talked among themselves like a typical group of spoiled teenagers and ignored me until supper was over.

It had been the first time since Thursday evening that I had eaten a full meal and I was stuffed. They sat and watched as I cleaned up the table and the kitchen and started the dishwasher. Then my free time was over. They led me back out to the patio and after I served Keary a beer and the others a soft drink there was another round of orgasms for them.

As usual, they used me in order of seniority by age. Each time this happened it was becoming less traumatic. My body had more or less recovered from the abuse of yesterday afternoon and the things that I did this evening weren't painful.

I took Keary into my throat and sucked him off but I was getting used to his normal sized cock in my throat and it was over quickly. Kevin decided that he wanted to fuck my ass. But at least he used a lubricant. He didn't stretch me out first. He greased both of us up though and after some initial discomfort it was bearable.

I ate Kyra out quickly. She had lost her shyness about being naked in front of her brothers and we ignored them as I knelt and licked and sucked her pussy until she came. I still hated doing it. But the shock was gone. It was just one more unpleasant chore I had to perform.

Kirk was last and he was the only one of the four that demanded anything extra. He lifted his legs and said, "Eat my ass out the way you did for Kyra yesterday. I want to see what that feels like."

I got down between his legs and he rested is calves on my shoulders. I lifted them with my hands and started licking his ass crack and as soon as my tongue touched him he realized that this was something that he liked, a lot! His whole body seemed to tremble with pleasure and he moaned each time my tongue touched him.

He made me keep it up for a long time before he said, "Christ! That's fucking fantastic! I need to cum now, cunt. Suck me off."

I lowered his legs and took his hard, wet cock into my mouth. He came very quickly. After I swallowed he slowly got up and we returned to the table and joined his sister and brothers. He told them all how wonderful it felt having me eat his ass and Kyra seconded that opinion.

I didn't mind it so much. It was degrading, but they were clean when they made me do these things. It was hard to do for long periods of time. My tongue and my jaw became very tired quickly. Unfortunately it sounded like I was going to be doing a lot more of it in the future.

The rest of the evening was pretty quiet and we went to bed at a reasonable time since I had to go in to work tomorrow and they planned to accompany me. I knew that it was going to be a horrible and humiliating day and I was worried sick about what they were planning.

This was Kevin's night to sleep with me. He followed me to my bedroom when we all adjourned for the night. We were both naked already and he went to bed immediately. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed up a little. I joined him in bed and when I lay down beside him he turned on his side and began to explore my body.

He had already had sex with me numerous times over the last three days, in every way possible as far as I could tell. He had had many opportunities to grope my breasts and my pussy. But now he took advantage of the opportunity to really get familiar with my body.

As his fingers explored the most sensitive areas of my body he said, "You are the first woman I have ever seen naked. Well, up close anyway. We have spied on Kyra. But it isn't quite the same. It was exciting. But I didn't really get to learn that much about a woman's body."

I was surprised at his admission. Apparently he had been a virgin on Friday when he and his brothers raped me for the first time. I wouldn't have guessed it. He hadn't seemed any more inept than most of the other males that have been raping me since I came to this house.

He teased my nipples and watched them harden and he moved his fingers lightly over my body. I hated to admit it. But it felt nice. I tried not to react to his touch but I couldn't stop my nipples from growing long and hard or my pussy from beginning to get moist.

I watched his face at first. I was surprised at the look of wonder on it. After exploring my body he said, "With the others watching I couldn't really get to explore and learn about your body. They would have given me a hard time. It's pretty exciting. I like the way your skin feels and the way that your body reacts."

He moved down between my legs after several long minutes and lifted them and spread them wide. He lay with his face only a foot from my pussy and after exploring the outside he spread me open and tried to see inside.

He examined me quietly for a few minutes and then he asked, "You're all wet, does that mean that you are turned on?"

I wasn't sure how to answer. I thought about it for minute and finally answered as honestly as I could. "It means that my body is reacting to your touch. It doesn't mean that I am getting excited. There is a difference in how my mind and my body react to things like this. What you are doing stimulates me physically, but not mentally or emotionally. You are provoking a purely physical response to stimulation that my mind cannot control."

He was a smart kid and after taking a minute to think about it he seemed to understand.

He moved his fingers through my moist slit and lightly brushed them over my clit. I gasped in reaction to his touch and he opened my slit and looked at my slightly extended clit. It didn't get all that big when I got aroused.

He looked at it and asked, "Is that your clit?"

I nodded.

He asked, "Does it feel like my cock feels when someone touches it?"

That was a silly question! "I don't know, Kevin. I've never had a cock."

He laughed and said, "You've had a lot of cock. You just don't get to keep them."

As awful as this situation is, I had to struggle not to laugh when he said that.

The character of my struggle changed when he leaned down and kissed the tight crease of my vulva. He kissed me several times and then his tongue began to explore me. I hated how wonderful it felt. I didn't want to enjoy what these boys did to me and I didn't want them to see me enjoying it. I couldn't help it though. His tongue moved all around and as I became more and more aroused it must have been obvious to him.

Before very long his tongue moved up and caressed my swollen clit and I was no longer able to lay still. He held me down and after licking me a little longer he took my clit into his mouth and sucked and licked it until I groaned and had an orgasm.

He kept licking and finally I had to push him away. He looked up at me and saw that I was crying. He asked, "I just made you cum. Why are you crying?"

I struggled to get myself under control and I said, "Because you are raping me! Everything you and your brothers and your sister do to me is rape. I don't want to have an orgasm from being raped. It's humiliating!"

He looked confused. He sounded confused when he said, "I didn't rape you! I was just trying to make you feel good."

I responded, "Everything you do to me is done against my will. That is rape. I am a prisoner in this house and I am being kept naked and raped constantly. It infuriates me that my body would react the way it does. I understand it on a conscious level, but it infuriates me none the less."

I thought for just a second that I might be getting through to him, that I might have found a spark of humanity in one of the three boys after all.

I thought that right up until he smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess you're right. But shit! It sure is fun. I like having a good looking girl around that I can fuck any time I want."

With that he moved up over my body and smiled down at me and said, "And right now that's what I want."

He moved his hard cock around until he located the entrance to my vagina and he plunged it all the way in with one violent stroke. He was back to his old self. He dropped down onto me and wrapped his arms around me and nearly suffocated me as he raped me again.

I closed my eyes and cried quietly until it was over. My pussy had recovered from the trauma that Jay had caused me yesterday. I had been raped a half a dozen times today. But it had been by men, or boys, with normal sized cocks and there had been rest periods in between. I wasn't crying because I was in pain. I was crying because my body no longer belonged to me and the constant abuse and humiliation was getting to be more than I could take.

Well, maybe not more than I could take. Perhaps it was just exactly as much as I could stand. I saw no way out for the next twelve days. Somehow I just had to endure this for that long.

When he had finished fucking me Kevin collapsed on top of me for a long time. I felt like I was smothering. I could hardly catch my breath. But I didn't fight him. He finally rolled off of me. He lay on his back and said, "Okay, cunt. Clean me up and then we can get some sleep."

I moved down and licked and sucked his cock and his balls clean. When I finished he pulled me back up beside him and wrapped his arm and one leg over me and went to sleep that way.

I lay there awake for a long time with his deep, steady breathing in my ear. I couldn't sleep. Not until he finally rolled over. Then I got comfortable and cried myself to sleep.

I slept fitfully that night, waking often and laying in the dark worrying about what the kids had planned for me when I got to work. I awoke for the last time to find Keary getting into bed with me and crawling on top of me. Kevin was gone and I heard the shower running.

I looked up at Keary and when he saw that I was awake he said, "It's about fucking time." Then he plunged his hard cock into me.

I was dry and it was uncomfortable but I was starting to get used to that. At least we were in my bed and it was unlikely that he was going to use me for a urinal this morning.

He used me to get off and after his orgasm he got up and stood beside the bed. His slimy cock was inches from my face. I leaned forward and took him into my mouth and cleaned his cock and balls. While I was sucking him clean he pointed to one of the dresses they had bought for me yesterday and said, "Get cleaned up and put that on. When you're ready, come out to the kitchen. We need to get into your office early and get set up, so don't dawdle."

After Keary left I took a shower. Kevin was drying off when I entered my bathroom. He smiled at me and said, "I was pretty disappointed. I wanted to piss in you like Keary did yesterday but he didn't want to wait. He needed to fuck you. Oh well. I'll get my chance later."

I had no idea what they got out of that. It was the most disgusting thing that I could imagine. I suppose that is why they thought that it was fun, because it degraded me so.

I didn't want to dwell on that though. I tried to force it out of my mind. It wasn't hard to do. That was a future humiliation. I was more concerned at present with the humiliations that they had planned for today.

I took a shower and dried off. I brushed my teeth and hair. In the bedroom I looked at the dress I was to wear today. It was very short. But that wasn't the real problem. They had selected the dress with the sheer top and the short vest that nominally covered my breasts.

I stared at it for a moment and then put it on. I hadn't been told what shoes to wear. I still had Kyra's with the three inch heels though and I was pretty sure that was what they had in mind. If I was going to have to keep wearing them I would have to shop for a pair in my size. They were very uncomfortable.

I went out to the kitchen and the kids were all ready to go. I had a glass of juice and made a sandwich for my lunch and we left.

It was still very early. Rush hour hadn't started yet. We got to the office before anyone else and Keary parked in his father's parking space.

Kevin got a large box out of the back of the SUV and we went to the door. Usually Mr. Clark or I got to work before anyone else, so I had a key to the door. I let us in and we headed straight for my office at the end of the hallway.

Keary ordered me to sit in a visitor's chair and stay out of the way. I watched as they took things out of the box and went around the office setting them up. I noticed that they were careful to put them where they wouldn't be obvious.

Keary attached something to my computer before he turned it on and then he sat at my desk and I assume that he was setting up whatever it was he had attached. Kevin and Kyra were in their father's office. I couldn't see them but they had taken handfuls of the same strange looking gizmos with them that Keary and Kirk were setting up in my office.

When Keary was finished he went through the door into his father's office and a few minutes later the three of them came back out. Whatever they had been doing they were finished.

Keary called me over and removed my vest. He sat me down in my chair and turned on my monitor. When it came on I saw two dozen little squares, each with a different view of my office or Mr. Clark's office.

He showed me how I could click on one of the squares and suddenly my screen was filled with a high quality, color camera view. He clicked on the camera that showed me at my desk. My breasts were plainly visible. The dark spots that were my nipples stood out alarmingly.

Keary reached down and teased my nipples and said, "Here are the rules for today and the next two weeks, cunt. If anyone comes in you are to be very nice to them. If they want to look or better yet touch you, you are to encourage them. If they want one of your great blowjobs or if they want to bend you over the desk and fuck you then you take them into my dad's office and do it in there. You don't say no to anyone unless they try to talk you into going somewhere else. If they try to get you to leave you insist on using my dad's office."

"If no one has the balls to take advantage of a cunt dressed like you are, you are to find someone to have sex in some form with. You must have guys hitting on you all the time. They are going to be getting lucky in the next two weeks."

He squeezed my nipple hard and asked threateningly, "Aren't they, cunt?"

The pain in my nipple drove the breath right out of me. I gasped and nodded vigorously.

He released my nipple and straightened up. Then he said, "I want you to do two men a day at a minimum, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. If no one else comes in you should at least be able to seduce the guy from the mailroom. Then you only need one more guy. Any questions?"

I shook my head. It was even worse than I had feared. I had hoped that they would settle for degrading me with this horrible dress. I couldn't imagine fucking anyone that asked for the next two weeks. There were some guys that worked here that were always hitting on me. I had always responded as if I knew that they were just kidding. But I knew that if I had said yes they would have jumped at the chance. Now I was going to have to say yes.

Keary said, "One other thing. The only thing that you can do on your computer for the next two weeks is minimize those pictures, play solitaire or a little typing. Don't shut it off. Those pictures are being transmitted to us at home and we are going to be watching you.

He handed me an envelope and said, "Open this just before you leave at five o'clock."

Then they left.

I watched them leave quietly. I was too shocked to think clearly. I put the envelope he had given me on my desk and stared at it. I knew that it was going to be something bad. Everything he came up with was degrading or humiliating, or painful.

In the next hour or so I didn't see anyone. The phone rang a couple of times and I handled the calls in the appropriate manner. Things didn't start going downhill until almost eight thirty. I was working on a few things that were left over from Friday. I had a couple of letters to type and some files that needed something done with them before Mr. Clark returned.

I looked up when my office door opened. It had been so quiet in the office that the sudden movement startled me. John, one of the men that have always come by my office to flirt with me, stuck his head in the door and started to speak when he noticed my dress. He stopped speaking suddenly and stared. I wanted more than anything to cover my breasts. But I knew that Keary would punish me if I did.

I saw him swallow with apparent difficulty. He stepped into my office and closed the door behind him. He leaned against my door and just stared for a very long time. His eyes were huge. He obviously couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He cleared his throat after a couple of minutes and finally he spoke. "Good morning Gail. I just came by to see if you were lonely with the boss out of town. I have to say, I love your new dress. It is new, isn't it? I'm sure I'd remember if I had seen that before."

I had reached a point after being raped steadily for three nights and two days that I could deal with the mental trauma of it. But this, being forced to humiliate myself in front of the people that I work with, being forced to throw myself at them, it was like the first time I was raped all over again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.