Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Dave Schmitt fumed as he finished cleaning up the living room. He and his wife had just finished another night with his sister Stefani and her husband Mark. They seem to always get around during these family evenings to make allusions to his ability to please Barb. Mark Strauss was a big guy, about 6'1", 210 lbs. Dave was average build, 5'10, 170 lbs. His twin sister Stefani and he had always had a bit of a rivalry and she knew that his body sported only a 5 inch dick. Stefani got married in college to Mark. Dave took so long to find a steady girlfriend and finding Barb was a surprise for Stefani. She and Mark always thought Dave would never be able to find, much less please a girl. She still teased him when given an opening. What got Dave's goat the most was his own wife, Barb, would not come to his aid anymore. They had a good relationship and he thought the sex was OK. However, she had stopped standing up for Dave a while back. When he had asked Barb, why she didn't stick up for his abilities in bed, she replied, "Baby, I love you, but you have to admit, that Mark is probably giving it better to your sister than you are doing to me. Plus, if you aren't going to stand up for yourself when they start taunting you, I sure am not going to get between you and your sister."

She was right about his not standing up to his sister when she teased him. He had been taught by his parents long ago not to fight with his sister, and she had used his hesitancy to engage with her to ride roughshod over her brother. Stefani was a very attractive woman. They were now both age 39, but Stefani had been fighting the call of age by exercise and diet that had her body weighing in at 110lbs, even with her large boobs. Dave was still good looking and trim, but Stefani turned heads whenever they went out. Stefani also intimidated Barb. Stefani's strong spirit and grace made her the center of attention that Barb had learned to defer to over the years.

Barb was an attractive lady in her own right, however after two kids she did have a little belly and her nice boobs were heavy on her chest. She was already 40, and now weighed 125. When Barb and Stefani were in their swim suits, Barb knew where the guys' eyes were focused.

Aside from the constant taunting by his sister and her husband, Dave and Barb Meadows' life was going fine. Dave was a skilled computer security consultant for a local company. He earned enough to keep his wife from having to work and it kept his two girls, Brittney 13 and Beverly 15 in all the cloths and toys they needed. Dave at times felt totally dominated by women with his dominant sister only two blocks away and his house full of girls. So as Dave stomped up the stair, he was wishing there was some way to bring them all down a peg or two. After checking on his sleeping girls, he finally got to his bed room. The light was out and Barb was quietly snoring. Dave decided to spend some time at his computer to relieve some of his frustration.

Dave also had a bad habit of being addicted to internet porn stories. Lately he had moved from dominate lesbian themes to hot wives cuckolding their white husbands by large black studs. Dave loved to imagine Stefani taking a black lover and putting that arrogant Mark in his place. He had collected a large collection of stories and video clips that could get him off during these late night jack off sessions. This form of nightly release contributed to the lack of spark in his bedroom. That and Barb was usually tired from trying to be the perfect soccer mom to the girls.

As Dave finishing his session and cleaned up his load from his belly, he began to do his computer shutdown routine. His wife and daughters were pretty computer suave so to keep his extensive library a secret; he had partitioned his hard drives and created a mirror image of his real profile. He had also been a good parent and using his skill had created a program that would allow him to monitor the family's computer history and emails without their knowing. He had even created in the program the ability to conduct the monitoring from his work laptop. He had already caught his daughters surfing porn sites, but since they had not done any chat at these sites he was not letting on he was monitoring them. He was thinking about his cleverness when a devious thought crept into his mind. He had been telling his sister about the danger of kids and the internet and the importance of keeping and eye on them. He had not let on he had his program but tonight's discussion had almost pushed him to show his computer skills to his family. The topic that had started the discussion down the road to his sexual prowess was Stefani bringing up her concern that her kids were getting too deep into the internet. Stefani had two kids also, Bud 10 and Courtney 16. She had caught Bud on the family computer looking at naked pictures. She had yelled at him, but did not know how to stop his exploration and not shut him off from the rest of the internet.

Dave sat in his room once the computer finished shutting down forming a plan that would make his sister's fears about her kids seem small potatoes. She always put up a front that Mark was the perfect husband. But Dave knew that deep down his sister was deeply troubled about her self esteem. That was one reason why she worked so hard to stay hot. She had always kept a short leash on her strapping husband and he had confided to Dave that he at times felt stifled. Well, if Dave's plan worked, they would find out things about their spouse that would change their lives forever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.