Tailor's Taging Triplets - Cover

Tailor's Taging Triplets

by fintinman

Copyright© 2008 by fintinman

Erotica Sex Story: a short tail of what has happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

First off let me say that I've never ever thought of touching a child in any way, shape or form, until I had moved into my trailer park, after my divorce.

Now my name is Frank Tailor, I'm a thirty six year old, computer annalist. I started my own company when I was fifteen, and have never worried about money since then.

I guess you can tell that I'm well off, where money was concerned. But then again, I'm no bill gates, so it's not really an issue.

I always had good looks and a fairly well muscled body and have been known too be fairly good in bed, from an early age, I've been told by the women I dated. (Fucked)

By the time I was eleven, I had a ten inch dick, which a lot of the women seemed to like. I got married early on, thinking I'd found the perfect woman. Boy was I ever wrong about her.

I never lacked for a piece of pussy from the age of eight. And incest never bothered me as I'd fucked my own mother, aunt and cousins after they found out about my dick size.

Now where do I start? Oh, okay the beginning, I guess would be best. I was born to my father Ralph who was 25, and my mother Connie who was 12, six months after they married.

I grow up in a loving family, by most people's terms. Around the age of six my father, and his whole family was killed in a car accident and my mother would never have any more children?

My father and his family had left us well off from his business, and the four insurance policies, they had for us.

Most of the money went into a trust for me, but mom would control it until I reach twenty one.

My mother didn't want to live alone for long, and moved us to her father's house, where I learned the joys of getting a great blow job, from my mother's aunt Stella.

Who was eighteen at the time, I was almost seven. That went on every day for close to a year, as mom had started to work, and Stella would babysit for me.

After my eighth birthday Stella's, fourteen year old daughter, Lonnie had stayed over with us for a few weeks.

Well at bath time that first night, Lonnie got too see my dick, while I was getting a blow job from her mother Stella. Well the short of it was, she wanted a turn at my dick too.

Well it turned out that the both of them wanted to get fucked. While I didn't know anything, about fucking, so they promised to teach me, all they knew about it.

They did a great job for me too. I turned out to be natural pussy hound, once I started fucking them. They told us they had to go home, for the next school year.

I was hooked on pussy, and had too have it; it didn't matter where it came from either. After they left for their home, I started to think about my mom.

My need got so bad one night, mom was sleeping and had a really loud dream that woke me out of my sleep.

I went to see if she was alright, and mom was still asleep, but she was naked. So I pulled off my pajamas, and lied next to her, just soothing her as she slept.

Before long I had my mom lying with her head on my stomach, and my dick in her mouth. She was sucking me in her sleep, before long I came.

Mom moaned as she sucked me off in her sleep. After I came I was still hard, I moved down her body, so mom and I were pressed together with my dick between her legs.

Mom woke up as I started to fuck into her pussy, but she didn't even try to get me to stop.

I fucked my mother for the rest of the night, and we never looked back.

The next morning, we awoke with my dick still hard in her cunt. We slept together after that almost everyday.

I would fuck mom, then Stella and her daughter, when they moved in with us for the summer; we had to slow down to once every other weekend, for Stella and her daughter during school time.

The next summer, I got mom's other twelve years old, twin nieces, Margie and Maggie Willows. Who would play a big part in my future life?

That's the way my life went on until I was eighteen, and joined the navy. Six months after getting out, I got married, to my conniving, lying, cheating, stealing, slut of a wife, Joanne.

Well I guess I'm getting ahead of myself, but then again / what's the problem. We I thought had a good marriage, until a friend of our, we had swapped with a few times.

Well, in October of last year, I found out through our friend, that my wife had been cheating on me. After getting the details on her cheating, I cut her off of everything.

So when I asked her about her cheating on me. I confronted her about it. I'd already seen the tape; my friend had taped of her without her knowledge.

To say I was shocked, when first seen the tape, would be an understatement. There was my friend fucking Joanne's ass while she sucked off his Great Dane.

After that she fucked a donkey, while she sucked off two black guys. Then she really got strange and eats out a cow's asshole, while the black guys fucked her ass and pussy.

It wasn't the point that she cheated on me, but what she had said about me. She told her black lovers, that I was a small dicked pussy, who couldn't fuck a roach, and she was only using me for my money; too pay her and her kid's way through life.

She went on to degrade me, for close to an hour, about my own chosen style of living. At how I'd rather fuck a little boy, then a woman.

Now my life with Joanne had been kinky, while we had been together, but this was just too much for me to deal with. He told me that he didn't want to lose my friendship.

After my friend had told me about him and my wife, he told me that, his guilt was too much for him, and brought the tape to me.

When I asked: Joanne, about hearing, she was looking for a new man, that would treat her the way she wanted to be treated. Of course she denied ever cheating on me, until I played the tape for her.

Of course, I had already removed her from my credit cards and bank access accounts; she got nothing more out of me in her attempts in the divorce.

Man talk about being pissed off; she yelled all kinds of foul thing at me, and swore she'd get even with me for cutting her off.

While I told her: that she was the one who wanted a new man, I told her to go for it, but I wouldn't be paying her to fuck me over.

I told her she would have to fine herself a new meal ticket, because I was done with her cheating ass.

The judge told me, that as the father of record, I'd have to pay her 100.00 a week for each of my kids until they were eighteen or quit school.

I asked if I could prove the kids weren't mine what would be her decision. She told me that if I could prove the kids weren't mine, and that Joanne had lied to the court.

I'd get off the hook, scot free of all monetary responceabulties all the way around. Well three weeks later, after a court ordered DNA test.

I proved that they weren't my kids, and that they were her brother's kids. The DA, stepped in then and took her and her brother Vinnie, to jail for five years; her mother took in the kids.

So I sold the house a week later for the debt owed on it, and started looking for a new home.

My very close second cousin Cherri, who was one of Stella daughters, (also mine, I would find out later) She had told me, that our uncle bob, my mom's step father.

Wanted to sell his trailer park and move south with his sister Stella. So I told her I'd like to talk with uncle bob, about his trailer park, but didn't have his number.

I told her I'd didn't think I could deal living in a trailer park. She told me that I'd love living there; of course, she had my dick in her pussy at the time.

Hell I could never say no to any of the women I fucked, even after marring Joanne. I had always been straight with them and fair to the wife.

But I never lied or stole from them. A couple of times my women friends would join my wife and I on our vacations.

Cherri had told me when she was ten that, I was going to be the one taking her cherry, and when she turned sixteen, I did take her cherry, and for the next ten years, we fucked weekly.

We enjoyed each other, every Tuesday for eight years, before I found out about my wives cheating.

After I sold my house, I moved in with Cheri, and started fucking her daily.

We would talk about what would happen to me and where I would be living and so on.

But the park was something; she thought was worth me looking into. So as far as Cherri had been concerned, she told me that if I could take over her Uncle Bob's park, she would be in my debt forever.

A few days later, I was told that bob and his daughter Shelly were waiting on me, to see the trailer park. After getting directions, I found their little trailer park a few hours later.

After seeing the whole park, I met Shelly's three daughters, and her two nieces, and Shelly's mother Margie.

I didn't recognize Margie at first, because she had changed so much as she got older. It hit me, when Margie asked; what I had been doing for the last twenty years.

Or should I say: Margie asked: if I was still enjoyed fucking my women. At my shocked expression, she told me who she was, when we were talking alone a few minutes later.

I kept my mouth shut, at the request of Margie as to who I was. All of the younger girl's were running around playing tag, and they each had on light pink micro dresses on.

We all talked, more when we got back to bob's trailer, and I found out that, Bob was selling the trailer park for one hundred and fifteen grand, as I checked out his trailer.

We had coffee and talked for about a half an hour. Now Bob Willows was a sickly looking man and wanted to move south with his younger sister, Saddle.

Yes the same Sadie, I'd fucked some twenty two years earlier. She too kept her mouth shut, while we talked to bob.

He told me that his daughter would deal with everything, if I wanted the place. His trailer was a nice three bedroom double wide, done up with a sunroom, fully furnished and with a covered car port.

For the money, I thought it was worth, double what they were asking. So I had too asked him why he was selling so cheap.

He told me that his daughter, who really owned the park, wanted him to do more then he could do around the place. He asked me to take a walk with him, so we could talk alone.

He told me that Shelly took over the running of the park when she was sixteen. He told me that after he'd gotten sick trying to keep up with all of the demands.

So after our meeting, Shelly and her mother Margie asked if they could talk to me for a few minutes.

We moved to Shelly's trailer, we were talking about what would be asked of me, as well as to whom I'd have to care for.

Margie told Shelly, who I really was and how we were really father and daughter.

Margie told me that I'd be buying the whole park for the price bob told me and from then on taking care of every thing and everyone from then on.

When I told them I'd buy trailer park and I'd move in the following week and take over helping out around the park if I could. All was set, and done with, I started my move.

After saying my goodbyes, I rolled down the road to my new life. My first day in the trailer park, was a wild one.

As I drove, my truck and u-haul trailer, in to Sunny Willow's Family Camper Park.

The first thing I seen was a group of fifteen young girls running around almost naked.

They couldn't be younger then twelve or close to it. All of them had on the smallest thong swim suits, I'd ever seen.

They were playing volley ball, and it looked like they were falling out of their suits with each hit. I got to see quit a few nice titties, in the few minutes, that I watched them play.

I drove over to my new home and started to unload my things, into the trailer. I had taken, most of my things into my new home, when I met the triplet's again.

On my last trip from my truck to my trailer, I was stopped by Mandy, Mattie, and Marty.

They stood about 4/9, 90lb, with blonde hair and blue mist eye's, with a 30bX23X33 build.

They all were dressed in red, very short cut off bicycle shorts, with yellow tube tops, that looked to be way too small for their chest, they were bear footed.

I was dumb founded at seeing such sexy looking girls, and just stood there looking at them, as I stopped at seeing them standing at my steps to my trailer.

After getting some thought of what was going on, I smiled at them and said; Well hello there ladies, how are you this fine sunny day.

They all giggled and said; Hi mister Tailor, we're fine, how are you, Mattie said; with a lisp. Mandy also had a lisp, and asked: how I was making out with my moving in.

Before I could answer their question, Marty also had a slit lisp, as she said; did you know Mr. Tailor that Shelly was their mom, and she didn't know that poppa bob was moving out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.