An Old Flame - Cover

An Old Flame

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man reflects on the triumphs and trials of his married life, and how an old college girlfriend attempted to ruin what he had.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Exhibitionism  

However, that same promotion finally started Carolyn's plans in motion. We first had some inkling that she was plotting something when two of the company's more infamous pussyhounds asked Brooke out to lunch on consecutive days. Janice and Brooke had a pact to remain extremely discrete at work and Brooke accepted both offers in order to help maintain the illusion that she was unattached. We worried a bit about the offers, because both men planned extended lunches at fine restaurants, and we wondered why, since Brooke had never given either man reason to believe she would fall for them.

"I don't understand it," Brooke said the night the second man asked her out. "I've never dated in the office and the fake tales we come up with always have me hooking up with artist types, just to help explain why I don't bring them around to the company gatherings. Now I've got Jake and Paul competing for my attention. Jake even left me chocolates."

"I don't understand it either," I replied. "Unless they are simply charmed by your beauty and grace, and seeing if you might be interested. You sell yourself a bit short if you think that no man would be interested."

Janice laughed. 'And we know one man who is very interested."

Brooke responded with a giggle, and we ended up in bed, but only in a long cuddle. I think all of us realized that something bad was coming and the closeness helped remind us of what was important.

The next day, shortly after Janice and Brooke left for work in their separate cars, I heard a knocking at the door. I was carrying Tiffany and opened the door to find Carolyn standing there.

"Long time, Walter," she said with a smirk. "Are you going to invite me in?"

I looked Carolyn up and down while quietly thinking of what to say. She still was the slender, long legged blond I remembered from high school and college. Her hair might have grown a bit thinner and she was wearing far too much makeup for eight in the morning, but there was a moment when my heart stopped beating. "Well, Carolyn. I would have thought that you understood that seeing you again was not exactly high on my priority list," I said as I lifted up a bottle to feed Tiffany.

Carolyn looked a bit peeved that I was standing in the doorway, but continued speaking. "Walter, you aren't still mad at me for what happened. That was more than eight years ago. I'm a different woman now. I've learned my lesson. Please, can't you forgive me?"

"Forgive you? I'm not sure you understand just what you did. Carolyn, I know enough about blowjobs to know that no woman deep throats on the first try and you had that guy's cock thrust all the way into your mouth. The other man was in your ass. Your ass, mind you. I have never touched a woman there, and the idea of anal sex repulses me. Yet, again, I'm sure that it wasn't your first time that night. The only saving grace in my opinion is that somehow I did not get any diseases from you. But I heard you spent an unhappy night up at the clinic," I replied.

Carolyn seemed to cringe, but shook her head. "So it was wrong. I've learned from that. And I miss you Wally. You were always the man I loved."

I snorted. "Loved sounds about right. As in the past tense. You don't tell a man you love that you are home with a headache and then invite two men over so you can test your tonsils and ass on their cocks. You tell that to a man you have no respect for. Well, if you had that little respect for me, the good news is that I now have the same amount of respect for you. Please, just leave."

"Oh, the high and mighty Wally is it? You think your wifey isn't playing around? How did she get to be a VP? You surely don't think she has done that on ability alone. She's been taking her panties off and spreading for the execs for years. You dumb stupid fuck. I'll see you begging me to take you back when this is over," Carolyn spat. Her screeching scared Tiffany who started to cry in my arms.

It was a struggle to keep my voice steady, but I did as I glared at Carolyn. "You are a hateful bitch now, and I'm glad to have seen your true colors before I made a huge mistake. Please just leave. I have things to do."

I stepped back and swung the door closed, leaving Carolyn hissing in fury on the porch. She pounded on the door a few times, obviously hoping I would return, but Tamara need to be feed, and I had a contract proposal to clean up and send out so I ignored the pounding and went to work.

I considered calling Janice, but I knew that she had a major marketing campaign in the works, and felt that disturbing her would only cause her excessive worry. Besides, Brooke would have told me if anything untoward was happening. So I waited for the evening when the two ladies arrived home for dinner. They were a bit late due to the work required on the campaign, but Janice had insisted to Thomas and the CEO that she would not sacrifice her family just to meet an arbitrary deadline, and this campaign was not needed for several months.

"God," Janice moaned as she dropped into our chair and watched me set out plates. "The east region has a complete moron for a marketing exec, and he's driving me crazy."

I could see laughter in Brooke's eyes and wondered what the problem was, but completed getting dinner out before sitting down beside Janice and reaching out to let her hair down. "What happened today?" I asked, as I started to run a brush through her hair.

"Oh, Fred Tolbert, the east regional marketing manager just did not want to accept that a mere woman might know more than him about marketing," Brooke sang out. "He kept trying to control the meeting and got frustrated when the others ignored him."

"I think I'll have to see if I can replace him," Janice muttered. "The attitude he has is completely unprofessional."

I quietly kept brushing out Janice's hair, smiling as she started to purr from the gentle caresses I gave with each pass of the brush. Brooke watched as her eyes closed and giggled. "Oh, if Jake saw this, he'd finally shut up."

"That's right, today you had lunch with him," I replied. "How did that go?"

Brooke sighed. "It was a complete disaster. Jake might be considered a hunk by some of the women in the secretarial pool, but he's such a bore. And he kept on about the same subject. He seemed convinced that a woman could only make VP by sleeping with a boss and wanted me to tell him who Janice was sleeping with."

"And you didn't reply that you were?" I said with a wink, earning a hard elbow from Janice.

"I love Brooke and enjoy the nights we play together, but I'm in your arms every night lover, and you should remember that," she said.

We all stopped to laugh, but remembering Carolyn's rant I stopped to think. Both Janice and Brooke noticed my pause and looked over at me. I could see them about to ask, so I started in.

"I think Carolyn has decided to move. She showed up here this morning and was quite vehement that Janice had to be cheating on me," I said.

Brooke giggled. "That explains Jake's questions. I've heard that Carolyn has been working through the account reps and that means she's probably been with Jake. I'm sure she thought Jake would help her obtain proof."

Janice smiled. "It seems that other than Thomas, no one has figured out that Brooke is more than a secretary to me."

"He knows?" I asked.

Brooke giggled as Janice reached down for her purse. "You remember how his wife was going to that hen party last night. It turns out that her friend is entering into a same-sex union with her long time lover, so the door prizes were a bit different. Thomas must have been shocked when his wife brought this home." Janice finished and placed on the table a box for a strap-on dildo, as Brooke giggled. "Thomas snuck into my office this morning and told me that he thought that I could find a good use for it."

"Shouldn't he report you or something?" I asked.

Brooke laughed even more. "There's no rule against what Janice and I do. Although I'm sure HR would throw a fit if they figured it out cause they'd fear that I'd claim Janice forced me into it."

Janice nodded. "Our company gave up on non-fraternization clauses long ago. Instead they make it clear that they fiercely enforce their anti-harassment edicts and expect us to act like adults."

"Well, I guess we need to plan a countermove on Carolyn," I mused. "I don't want to spend months with her trying to cause trouble."

"What can we do? Janice asked.

I thought about it for a moment. "I'm not sure. Carolyn seemed bound and determined to prove to me that you are cheating, which means she's going to try one of three things. Either she'll try to get someone to seduce you so she can get pictures, or she'll set up someone to seduce me and try to get pictures, to convince you to get revenge, or she'll doctor up pictures and try that. I doubt she'll try the doctored pictures route, neither you nor I is the type to jump to conclusions so she's going to want a witness who can stand next to her and make it real."

Brooke giggled. "But seducing either of you is impossible. I should know."

Janice and I both looked at Brooke. I know I was a bit shocked, as must have been Janice because she replied. "But you now sleep with both of us; wouldn't you say you seduced us?"

Brooke laughed harder. "No. I had been trying for months to get one of you to make a pass at me, and not once did you. Heck, when I finally asked you for a date Janice, you refused outright. It was Walter who convinced you to do it. And he was sure you'd leave him for me I could see it in his eyes the next morning. Besides, you forget how many company dances and parties I've been at where you two attend. The other wives complain to their husbands all the time. They use Walter as a club to beat their husbands down for every real and imagined slight. And Janice, you are worse! You'll dance with other men, but when you do, your eyes never leave Walter, and no other man can get you close in a slow dance. However, get Walter on the floor with you and there isn't enough space between you to slide a piece of paper."

Janice turned in my arms to look right at me, which caused another gale of laughter from Brooke. "See, even now you do it. You are so close that at times I feel like I'm dealing with one entity in two bodies."

Janice started laughing as well. "She's right. You and I do all those things and more. I guess we never thought about it."

"Yes," I said nodding. "But Brooke is now a part of that too. I can see how she looks at you, and the love she has is strong and enduring."

Brooke blushed as Janice turned to give me a kiss. We had finished dinner and were just relaxing, so Janice brought the conversation back to Carolyn. "So what do you think she'll do?"

Brooke gasped. "Paul, of course. I should have seen it."

"What do you mean?" Janice asked.

"Carolyn is planning on using Paul to set Janice up. Or at least information she obtains from Paul," Brooke hissed. "It seems simple, but it's the obvious plan."

"What do you mean?" Janice asked again.

Brooke calmed down and sat up looking at us. "I heard a rumor when I first started that Paul had gotten in trouble at another company for deliberately getting a female intern drunk when a group of staff went to a restaurant to celebrate the retirement of one of the employees. She woke up and could tell she'd been fucked, but the man or men had used condoms, so nothing could be proved. The other employees remembered her getting drunk, but no one could positively say that Paul did it. But HR at the company was convinced and a short time later reorganization removed his position."

"And you think that Carolyn plans for Paul to do this to Janice?" I asked.

"I'll bet that tomorrow Paul asks me to name some places Janice likes to go when we go to lunch. Carolyn will then show up around four-thirty and all but demand that Janice go to one of those places with her and some others, to celebrate her promotion. Paul will be there and will drug Janice to make her pliable and then get pictures of her getting fucked," Brooke said.

"That sounds a little outlandish," Janice said. "Would people really do that?"

Brooke nodded sadly. "David would! The same David who beat me up. I overheard him bragging to one of his suppliers that he'd done that to guarantee the silence of a lady who caught him. She was married, so he plied her with drinks and a big hit of GBH, and then got pictures of her with two black men. The pictures were used to guarantee her silence, since her husband would have divorced her in a heartbeat if he saw them."

"We didn't get you away from him soon enough," I muttered.

Brooke smiled, and rose from her chair, walking over to give me a long kiss and sit on my lap. "You have been better to me than you realize, and I'm very happy. Especially since my experiences mean I can help you."

Janice just shrugged. "But that ploy would be easy to defeat, we just have you go with me."

Brooke shook her head. "No, shortly before Carolyn comes up, someone will have an urgent task for me that just happens to guarantee that I'm unable to attend. Besides, they only know me as your secretary and probably don't realize that I'd watch out for you. Remember, at company dances and such, we don't socialize."

I sighed. "If she tries, we need a plan to prevent it from happening."

Janice gave a wicked smile. "How about instead of preventing it, we let it happen, only control who I end up with."

"Wha-?" I replied.

Janice was laughing and kissed Brooke on the lips. "Remember that costume party we all attended last Halloween. Brooke decided to go as a playboy, and everyone thought she was really a guy, thanks to the padding and such. All we do is make sure Brooke leaves early; perhaps we'll arrange a family emergency. Once out of the building Brooke changes into the costume and follows me to whatever club Carolyn has set this up for. During the party I won't drink a thing, but I'll pretend to get a bit drunk to encourage Paul, however, Brooke will cut in and be the one to take me out to the parking lot where we'll get in the back seat and make like I've become some kind of slut. I'm sure Carolyn will get pictures."

Brooke was laughing at the idea, but I was not entirely pleased and expressed it. "That's taking a big chance Janice, and it could get you in trouble. Besides, wouldn't Carolyn realize you are faking it?"

Janice smiled and kissed me. "We'll find a way to make it real. And I'm not done. I'm sure that Carolyn will show up sometime next week with the pictures, expecting you to blow up. Instead, you should come by one day when I'm in a meeting and make a pass at Brooke."

Brooke had been trying to follow all this and lit up. "I get it; we try to set that up so that Carolyn or one of her cronies hears Walter ask me out for a Friday date. Carolyn will show up sure that something's happening and we let her get another set of pictures."

"But-"I sputtered.

"Yes, and Carolyn will show those to me, sure that it will kill our marriage. We can then pretend to be angry for the next week and I'll start some kind of rumor that I'm going to divorce you and plan a party to celebrate my freedom at some bar. Instead, you'll be there and we'll reaffirm our love and vows in front of my coworkers."

Brooke and Janice were all but glowing with the idea and I had to smile. I thought it over and finally reached a decision. "Very well, you enchantresses have a great idea, except for two small problems."

"Two?" Janice said.

"First, you do realize that if you do this Janice, our relationship with Brooke will come out and that could cause you trouble at work," I said.

Janice shrugged. "We already have enough money saved that we don't have to work anymore if we don't want to. And I could get another job. Besides, Thomas already knows about us and I can warn him tomorrow morning about this whole thing, so it isn't a surprise. That's not a problem so what's number two?"

I gave a rather lecherous smile. "I won't pretend with either of you when we are in the parking lot, and I do want both of you there. Brooke one week, and then as part of our reconciliation, I want to take you in the parking lot."

Brooke laughed and kissed me, but Janice was smiling evilly. "If you are going to take me in a car, it's going to have to be a limo. But make it a limo and it's a deal."

Well, the conversation lasted a bit longer. Janice had kind of taken charge and was the main instigator in the planning, but Brooke proved to be the one whose ideas were accepted for much of the operation. I was still very nervous about the consequences, but Janice again promised that she would include Thomas in the planning.

The next morning, Janice and Brooke left in their usual cars. We had agreed that I would meet Brooke at a hotel around four o'clock so that she could change and swap her small sedan for my Minivan. Since I was home most of the day, I had become the one owning and driving a Minivan for the household chores and child carrying. We figured it was the perfect vehicle for the playboy though, especially if the seats were removed and a mattress of some kind placed in the back, so I was working on that when Janice called.

"Honey, do you have a moment?" Janice sang out once I had answered.

"Sure, but if this is going to work I need to hurry," I replied. "I have to be at the hotel on time or Brooke might not catch you."

Thomas Boston surprised me by speaking up. "Don't worry, I'll make it quick. I just wanted to confirm that you understand just how dangerous this crazy plan of Janice's is."

"Hey! How do you know that I didn't come up with it?" I asked.

"Because," Thomas replied, "it's crazy, emotional and flashy. Those are all hallmarks of the woman we entrusted our marketing campaigns to."

I could hear Janice giggling in the background as I huffed. "I guess I should feel a bit insulted. Are you saying that I'm dull?"

Thomas laughed. "Any man who can keep Janice happy can't be dull. And I saw the bracelet you purchased Janice for that anniversary four years ago. You do realize that at parties most of the wives compare their husbands to you..."

"I can answer your question rather quickly. Yes, I'm going along with Janice's little scheme, although I worry about how this will affect her at work. I'm sure that not everyone is going to be happy about this."

I could hear Thomas laughing. "One of the rising star vice presidents, a woman who is considered the prim and proper ice queen, is revealed to be a horny bisexual who has taken her secretary as a lover with her husband's consent. Oh, I'm sure there are a few who'll complain, but most of the principals already know, including HR."

"What?" Janice snapped into the phone. "But Brooke and I have always been so careful."

Thomas sniggered. "Janice, you have been, and your subordinates don't know a thing. But remember, you introduced me to Brooke when she was first hired, and I could tell then that she wanted you in a bad way. I watched her and you at the company parties and soon it was obvious that your relationship at work was a front. The look in her eyes when she watches you is unmistakable. Although I hadn't figured out that Walter was involved until today. How do you do it Walter?"

Janice was laughing at this point. "He takes lots of vitamins," she said for me. "So you have no problem with us doing this?"

Thomas was laughing. "No I don't see a problem, although my wife is going to insist on hearing the complete story from you some day. And it will mean that some of your subordinates might ask to transfer. They might not be comfortable with the change. But its not going to hurt your work performance, and Carolyn has become a bad influence on the account representatives, so taking her down a peg is a good thing."

With that Janice and Thomas ended the call and I was able to complete the conversion of my mini-van from general cargo carrier to parking lot trysting spot. I even remembered to load up some suitable music for the occasion into the van's MP3 player. After that, I still had time to work on my latest contract before the babysitter arrived at three.

I rushed over to the hotel and checked in, setting up the van just outside and bringing the bag of items Brooke had prepared into the room. It turned out that Brooke had managed to sneak out early and less than ten minutes passed before she was knocking on the door.

Brooke entered and immediately began by shedding her jacket and blouse. "I'm pretty convinced that Carolyn is taking them to Jackson's," Brooke said as her jacket fell to the floor, naming a popular if slightly seedy pub on the outskirts of town. "I told Paul that Janice loves the dancing there, and once back in the office I called to check and found out that their private room is reserved for the night."

"Will it seem a likely place for a playboy to show up, and what about cops?" I asked as Brooke began putting her hair into braids so she could fit them under the hat, which was part of her costume.

"Cops aren't a problem. Jackson's is a popular pickup bar and the parking lot almost always has one or two couples using their cars as replacements for hotel rooms. The cops stopped going around as long as Jackson's keeps the prostitutes away," Brooke said.

I laughed as I started gathering Brooke's discarding clothing. I was concentrating on keeping the blouse from wrinkling when Brooke grabbed me, and spun me around giving me a hard kiss. I looked down to realize that she was down to her bra and panties.

"We need to make it fast, but I need a fuck before we do this. I have never been so horny in my life," she said with a growl as she pulled my pants open.

Brooke was seemingly possessed because she had barely pulled my pants down enough to reveal my cock before she pulled her thong panties aside and impaled herself on me. I just leaned against the hotel bed while Brooke rode me to three fast and thunderous orgasms and stopping only because the sight of Brooke leaning back in ecstasy was too much and I came hard within her. She slumped against me for a moment and then kissed me. "Thanks, my husband," she whispered.

"Husband?" I asked as Brooke grabbed the bag and headed to the bathroom.

"Yes, my love. I consider you my husband. I know we never said any vows, and you are married to Janice, but that's how I feel, and Janice knows that and agrees," she said with a smile as she entered the bathroom to close the door.

Brooke had dropped her keys on the bed, so I picked them up and left my own, sneaking out while she prepared her costume. I was going to be at the bar to watch over both ladies and felt that knowing Brooke's costume might cause me to say the wrong thing and blow it for everyone.

Five p.m. came and it found me sitting in one of the more secluded booths at Jackson's where I had a good view of the dance floor as well as the entrance to the private party room. I was nursing a beer while finishing off some of the greasy fare the place specialized in. For a Friday night the place was still rather quiet and I was beginning to worry that the plan was doomed to fail.

When five-thirty rolled around and there still was no sign of Janice I began to worry, but just before I stood up to leave Janice entered with a crowd of people that included Carolyn.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.