Hitchhiking - Cover

Hitchhiking

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Wife picks up hitchhiker, gets kidnapped. While waiting for the money, they use her! In order to save their lives, the husband does things for the kidnappers that are against his nature. yet he ends up being turned on by doing them. If you you can't handle a man being used as a female cum bucket, do not read this. If you are against blacks having sex with a none-black, this is a story you need to pass on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size  

When I woke up, Jim was holding me. Well, spooning me, to be exact. I always enjoyed waking up being held by my husband. I realized that I was a little sore between my legs. As I lay there, I felt the need to pee real badly. I managed to ease out from under Jim without waking him, and I went to the bathroom. When I came back, I looked at Jim lying there, wondering how he was going to feel when he woke up.

I felt relaxed and very content. If I weren't sore between my legs, everything would have been perfect. My butt hole hurt a little and my inner thighs felt a little sore, also. When I thought about my butt hole, it dawned on me about Jim: "I bet he wakes up sore as hell," I thought. I got back into bed and just lay there, going over in my mind the night before at the club. I went over every detail in my head, one by one, man by man, fuck by fuck. I got a chill as I recalled how I acted in the booth with the first group of men, then after dinner how I fucked every man in the booth straddling them as they sat there.

I even pictured Jim sitting watching me act out my sluttish ways. Then all the sex downstairs and that man eating me as I stopped on the stairs long enough for him to do it. However, the one thing I thought about the most was Jim and all the things he did last night when we got home. I could still see his face that was pure bliss as he got fucked in his ass. The way he acted thrilled me deep inside my soul.

The way he understood my needs and how he got off watching men fuck me. I laid there thankful that I did not have a jealous husband. Jim had shown me that he not only loved me, but that he cared enough for me to allow me to have as much pleasure as I could handle. Knowing this, I wanted the same for him. I guess that is what love is all about. Loving another person so much that you want them to be happy no matter what.

I felt Jim stir and I knew he was waking up. I felt the bed move as he got up and relieved his bladder. Coming out of the bathroom, he came over and kissed me. He said, "How's my baby this morning? Are you sore?" I responded, "Just a little, how about you?" Jim said, "Yeah, me too. Man, that was one wild night, wasn't it? I mean, watching you at the club, doing those men in the booth, and then downstairs ... Wow, you were one lovely, sexy lady."

I smiled and said, "Well, thank you, sir. We ladies of the world try hard to keep you boys happy. I just did a little more of it last night."

We talked back and forth as we both got up and dressed. I was glad Jim was not embarrassed from the night before. He spoke freely, answering all my questions about how he enjoyed last night.

Time was working against us because Jim had to get to the office. Trust me, if I thought there was enough time, sore or not, I would have jumped Jim's bones before he left for work, but like I said, time was working against us. It was around 10 when the phone rang, and it was Martin. He told me he wanted to party again. He told me how much he missed me and my lovely, cocksucking mouth. He started in talking real filthy to me and I guess he knew how talking that way effected me, so within just a few minutes I was hot again and my hand was touching the source of my heat as I spoke with him.

Martin asked me how I liked my new life as a "Ho." I did not understand what he said. Was he calling me a whore? Or asking if I enjoyed being a whore? I understood bitch, and cunt, slut, cocksucker and, yes, whore, but "Ho"? I guessed that is another one of his slang words -- maybe it was short for "hole," although some how that did not make much since to me. I finally said, "If you're asking me, darling, how much I like what you have awakened in me, well, I love it. My life has never been so exciting, picking up Harry that day hitchhiking ... but then he wasn't hitchhiking, was he? ... Lets just say that day changed my life."

Martin laughed and said, "You bet your sweet ass it did. Now I got some boys coming over this afternoon and I need a nice 'Ho' to be here and fuck them silly. You want the job, baby?" I felt myself getting close to a climax as I laid there talking into the phone rubbing and fingering my hot pussy. I said, "Well, I don't have any plans for this afternoon. Just promise I won't be there all night and you got yourself a girl." I was so close as he spoke.

"The only thing I'm gonna promise you, baby, is lots of big, fat, black dick. You know you want it, so don't be so fucking coy. Shit, I bet you're so fucking hot right now you got your hand up inside your fucking cunt trying to come, ain't you, bitch?" I felt myself ready to scream out in a climax, and I said, "yes, Yes, FUCK YES, OHHHH AHHH." I heard him saying, "That's it, baby, that's it. Make it come for daddy, come for me, honey, feel it deep inside, feel my big fat cock all the way up inside filling your nasty cunt, fucking your hungry cunt, hammering your cock-hungry cunt, come honey, come for me Linda."

I moaned and moaned as I came and my hand was working my cunt hard and fast. One moment working my clit and another working my hole. I finally laid the phone on the pillow and began using both hands, relishing the feeling of Martin fucking me in my mind. This went on for some time and finally I felt myself beginning to come down from my sexual high. Martin kept talking to me very sweet and when I had caught my breath, he said, "Just think, baby. When you get here, you're going to feel 20 times better than that. My cock is so hard right now waiting for you to come here and suck it, licking my black licorice stick before I fuck you like you need to be fucked. You want it, don't you, honey?"

I laid there in a drifting dream state and the only thing I could think of was his cock, his great big fat black cock in front of my face waiting for me to suck it and ready for him to fuck me with it. I also pictured other men there waiting to fuck me, wanting to take me over and over.

I was hearing Martin talking and he brought me back to earth, he asked, "How soon you before you get here, baby?" I said, "Well, I need to get a shower, get some coffee and I'll be over." Martin said, "Shower, my ass. I'll have the coffee ready when you get here. I want you here now, bring your nasty ass over here right now, I got a nice big surprise for you, one you are going to love. I want you to meet a new friend of mine, he's German, and he loves a hot bitch like you. He's got this cock on him that is going to send you heaven. Now get your ass over here and don't keep me waiting."

I said "OK, I'll be right over." Martin said, "Dress like you want to get fucked, baby. You know, I want you to walk in here looking like you want to get raped. Can you do that, Linda?" I sat up, smiled and said, "Oh, I think I can manage that." I hung up the phone and got up. I saw what I wore the night before on the floor and thought to myself, "You want a cock-hungry whore, Martin, I'll give you a cock-hungry whore."

I picked up my red party dress and my stockings. They were both full of cum stains. My little dress was wrinkled and I could still smell the sperm on it. I knew if I wore it to Martin's I would reek of being a cock-hungry whore just the way Martin wanted me to be. I decided to not wear the stockings and just slipped on a pair of flats. I gave my wild hair a very quick brushing, making it look even wilder than when I woke up.

Before walking out the door, I wrote Jim a quick note. It said, "I went to Martin's for a little party. I'll tell you all about it when I get home. If I'm not home by 9 or 10 you may want to come join us. Love you, dear, and I'll see you soon. Linda"

I got in the car and drove to Martin's. I was curious as to who the German guy was that got Martin all excited. I just bet he was hung like a horse. I was trying to think of any friend of Martin's that wasn't hung like one.

As I drove up, I saw four cars in the driveway. Knowing now that they steal cars, I did not expect there to be too many men that early in the day. After all, it wasn't even 9:30 yet. I got out and walked up to the back door. I heard music playing and I could smell pot in the air. I walked in the door and the place was full of men. Mostly black but I did see three non-blacks. I assumed one of them was the German Martin spoke of.

I saw Martin sitting in his lazy-boy chair and he gave me the finger to come to him. I walked up to him and I stood right in front of him as he announced to everyone, "Didn't I tell you boys that this was one hot fucking bitch? Lift up your dress, honey, show everyone your sweet little ass." I reached down and picked up my short hem, lifting up the bottom of my dress. I heard all kinds of nasty, lovely remarks from everyone there. Martin used his naked foot and brought his big toe up against me, I opened my legs, allowing him free access.

He said as he worked his big toe into me. "You're going to love this bitch. She just loves to fuck. Don't you, Linda?" I stood there, eyes closed as he wiggled his toe, but I managed to say, "Yeah, I love to fuck."

I heard Martin say, "Take her, boys, and be gentle. She'll fucking drain you dry if you treat the bitch right." I felt hands and arms lifting me and before I knew it my dress was off and I was naked on my back on a mattress in the middle of the living room. I had a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy so fucking fast it actually surprised me just how fast it all happened.

I have no idea how many men were there ... all I can tell you is, it was nonstop fucking for a good two hours. I did three at a time, I think, six times in a row. I did two at a time, I think, four more times, and then I have no idea how many I took on one at a time.

Somewhere after about two hours or so, I had ended up with my face on the mattress and they had put two of the couch cushions under my tummy so my rear was raised up enough for the men to kneel behind me and just fuck me like that.

I had stopped climaxing long ago but that did not stop the lovely feeling I kept having from being fucked over and over. I wasn't feeling any sexual pleasure as much as I felt the sexual excitement of being fucked over and over like this. It was so dirty and so nasty; the more they fucked me and called me names, the more I wanted them not to ever stop.

The place smelled of pot and sperm. I had cum running out of my asshole, out of my cunt and a little puddle of it next to my mouth as I laid there with my eyes closed and my ass in the air. I just moaned with pleasure as they kept fucking me like that.

I felt someone licking me from behind and I thought to myself, "I guess there is another man besides Jim that likes to eat out a freshly fucked pussy." I thought that for one moment before I realized that whoever it was had a very rough tongue, and very long. I felt it up inside my pussy and up inside my asshole. I heard Martin say, "Look at him go. I knew he would love her. Make sure you get all of it."

I opened my eyes to see two cameras recording me again. The person behind me was driving me crazy with pleasure. I heard a man say, "I bet he fucks her in her ass first." Someone else said, "You got a bet. I bet you 50 he nails her cunt first."

I opened my eyes as I felt whoever it was jump on my back and a very pointed dick stab into my asshole. I realized it too late: The German Martin talked about was a huge German shepherd. He was on and in me so fast I could not stop him. I could feel his saliva dripping on my back as he held me tightly against himself as he rammed, and I mean RAMMED, his cock into me so fucking hard and so fast that I could not believe I could ever feel the way he was making me feel. For a good two hours and maybe more I had been fucked by these men and while I had felt pleasure, there had been no climax; now, this dog jumped on me and within a very short time, I felt myself being taken up, up and away to one climax after another.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.