Hitchhiking - Cover

Hitchhiking

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Wife picks up hitchhiker, gets kidnapped. While waiting for the money, they use her! In order to save their lives, the husband does things for the kidnappers that are against his nature. yet he ends up being turned on by doing them. If you you can't handle a man being used as a female cum bucket, do not read this. If you are against blacks having sex with a none-black, this is a story you need to pass on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size  

I couldn't tell if he was upset or stunned at my observation. I lifted my drink for a toast and said, "Here is to a fun-filled evening. We are both going to have a ball."

Jim smiled at me, raised his glass and we toasted. He said in my ear, "So how do you want to do this? You can't go back downstairs and fuck men all night in the ladies room. Oh, I guess you could, but after awhile even that can get boring, I bet. You could try and pick up some guys and we could get a room, or we could just give Martin a call and see if he wants to party."

I said, "Tell you what. After supper, I want to go downstairs for, oh, about 30-45 minutes. When the time is up, you get me and take me home. Whoever is down there waiting, I'll invite with us and we'll bring them home. I'll make sure that they know you are going to be involved and only those willing will be welcome. How's that sound?"

Jim's eyes sparkled and we got up and moved to the dining room. We both finished and I was anxious to get started again. I placed my napkin down and asked Jim what time was it. He looked at his watch and said "8:20." I said, "OK, lets make the cutoff time as 9. At a little before 9, you come down and announce it is time to go home. You invite anyone waiting to fuck me and I'll make sure they understand it involves both of us." I stood up, bent over at the waist again, giving the dining room a very clear view of my naked ass. I kissed him and said, "See you at 9," then walked back to the bar area.

I walked to the bar because all the booths were taken. Some had just men, some had couples and one had a three women in it. I saw an empty barstool and sat down. I began waiting for the bartender to come over and take my order when a good-looking black man came up beside me and said, "Hi, doll, I was wondering if you were going to come back. My friends and I would love for you to come join us."

I saw his deep smile and I looked over to the booth that his friends were in. They all seemed to be in their early to late 20s, all were very neatly dressed, and all but one was black. They had a big round corner booth and it already looked very full. I quickly counted five of them and then the man next to me made six. I said, "Are you sure there is room for me there? It sort of looks like there is no room for me to sit." He said, "Well, if I have to, you can sit on my lap. I would love to offer myself as a sitting cushion for you."

I laughed and said, "Buy me a drink and I'll sit on your lap. Hell, I'm so horny I'll sit on all your laps, provided I have something to hold on to so I won't slide off onto the floor." He laughed and said, "I knew you felt like that. I saw your show before you and your friend went to eat dinner. Will he be coming back soon, or are you alone tonight?"

I said, "Oh, we're together all right. I will be leaving with him at 9, so I have plenty of time to sit on laps." He took my hand and led me to the booth. He said, "I told you she would join us, boys, but there is one little problem: She has to sit on my lap. But then she told me she wanted to sit on all your laps. Get up, Rama, we're going to get in there."

The man closest to the end got up, another moved over and the man I was with scooted in. They moved the table as I got in and sat on his lap. I felt his cock through his pants and he was hard already. I said, "I need something to hold onto so I don't slide off. Is there a pole around here I can hold onto?" My racy talk excited all of them, and the man under me said, "Stand up a minute, honey, let me get that pole for you."

I stood up against the table as the man under me worked to get his pants undone and slid down. I felt the head of his cock as he held my hips, bringing me back down to his lap. I felt his cock slide right inside my waiting hole. It filled me and I began to look around the room. Were people watching me do this nasty filthy thing? The dance floor was full, but I saw a few men watching us. I eased all the way down and once on his legs I began to squirm on his cock. He grabbed my tits and began with tiny movements to fuck into me. Somewhere, somehow I began to lose it. I began to bounce up and down, and as I did the table began to move because I kept bumping it. I felt so nasty; I felt that this was the nastiest thing I had ever done in my life. Moreover, the way it made me feel was driving my lust even higher.

I felt him throbbing in me and he eased up squeezing my tits. He went a little limp and I just began using my inner muscles squeezing and milking his cock. The man to his right began to undo his pants and he pulled them down enough to expose his large hard cock sticking up. I reached for it and I knew he was as ready to have me sit on his lap, as I wanted to.

I sort of stood up a tiny bit enough to let go of my big black pole and I moved over the next one waiting for me. I eased back down on it and began working his cock as he began fucking me. I was glad my dress was full enough to allow this kind of thing and actually with the table hiding my waist if I wasn't bouncing up and down, it would have looked like I was just sitting on a man's lap.

The men there were really talking wild and crazy to the man fucking me. Telling him to make me scream out with pleasure and all sorts of dirty things. They kept calling me bitch and cunt. They also told me that I was the hottest woman they ever knew.

He came right after I came, and I changed partners again, this time as I eased down I realized that his dick was against my asshole; I moved my legs a bit and continued easing down. Once I was on his lap he said, "Fuck this bitch is tight, shit she's so fucking tight." The man I just finished fucking said, "No fucking way. She is so fucking loose I bet she could fuck a horse and have room to spare. You're just fucking braggin', trying to make everyone thing your fuckin' hung." I leaned back against his chest, tilted my head and as I kissed the side of his face, I said, "You're in my ass, honey, you're in my ass."

I began to jerk and he said, "Fuck, I got her fucking ass." He said it so loud I was afraid the whole dance floor heard him. One guy told him to quiet down before we all got thrown out. I grabbed the table and, holding it for leverage, I began to work my ass on his pole. I rotated my hips, I squeezed my cunt, and I tightened my asshole as tight as I knew how to do.

He took the longest to climax, but when he did, he came so hard I thought he was going to shoot me off of him onto the table. He finally relaxed and I shifted to the next man, but the only thing was we all had to shift because the next man was at the end and while we were doing the dirty, it was still sort of hidden. If he pulled down his pants everyone could have seen him fucking me. While this was a turn-on, I really didn't want to be arrested for having sex in public. The way we were doing it was not that blatant. After the shifting finished the last three men were all in the middle. I shifted myself over another pole and eased down, taking him in my ass also. He reached around between my legs and began to rub my clit as we fucked. I climaxed at the same time he did. I shifted onto the white man there and took him in my cunt.

I was getting tired of doing all the bouncing and my thighs began to hurt. I was glad as I eased down on the last black man, taking him in my cunt also. We came and I said, "Would you boys mind? I need to go to the little girls room. I need to pee real bad." They got all situated and I got out of their booth, I bent over and kissed as many as I could reach. The two men on the end used this time to place their hands and fingers in both of my cum-filled, dripping holes. One man said, "Would you like me to come down there and clean you up?" I smiled and said, "Honey, if you come down there with me, you're going to have to fuck me some more. If you're game, I sure as hell am."

I turned and began walking, not waiting for him to decide to follow or not. I saw Jim at the bar watching me so I knew he watched it all. I glanced at the clock on the wall and it said 10 minutes to 9 so I knew it wouldn't be too much longer before Jim would come get me and we would head home.

I walked down the stairs and as I pushed open the ladies room door, I felt a warm breath on the back of my neck; it gave me a lovely sexual chill. I felt lips kiss my neck and then the person said, "This is going to be fun." I recognized the voice from the table; it was the man that wanted to clean me. I turned right there in the doorway, wrapped my arms around his neck, and I kissed him my hot "come fuck me" kiss.

We broke our kiss and I said, "I really have to pee, wait right here." I patted the sink counter; I went into the stall and sat down to pee. As I sat there, I felt cum dropping out of me into the bowel. The tiny splashes as the globs hit. I wiped myself and found it also full of cum, flushing I moved out of the stall. I did not have one man waiting for me; I had all six of them from the table. My eyes lit up with excitement, I move to the counter, scooted my ass up on the edge and said, "Come on, make it quick. My husband will be here soon and I'll have to go home with him."

One man said, "Oh, no, you don't, baby. You don't have to leave if you don't want to. We can take you home when we finish. It's your call." By this time the man that followed me down was entering me as I wrapped my legs around his hips and ass to give myself leverage to fuck him back as hard as he was now fucking me.

The door opened and I heard one man say, "Private party, buddy. Give us an hour and you can have what's left." I looked up to see my husband and I said between breaths, "Let him in, he's my husband."

The man at the door moved back and Jim walked in, he said, "Honey, it's 9, time for us to head home. If any of you would like to follow us home, we can pick up right where you left off. Linda and I would consider you our guests." The person fucking me did not stop. He just kept going in and out. I said, "Boys, my husband and I would love for you to join us tonight, but I need to tell you Jimmy swings both ways and I like watching him, so if you can't handle that you better not go home with us."

The person fucking me said, "Hey I like a guy that goes both ways. They know how to suck a cock better than some bitches I know." One guy said, "He ain't gonna suck my dick. I'll fuck him, but the bitch is all mine." One man said, "You asshole, I bet her hubby likes to clean her up and then I bet he'll suck you hard enough to fuck her again. Don't be so fucking square and hard-headed. Every slut wife needs a good cocksucker to keep things going."

The guy he was talking to said, "Oh, yeah, that's different. Yeah, that will work out just fine." The man fucking me grabbed me and held me tight as he began pumping harder and stronger into me. We kissed as he came and I clung to him, holding him as hard and as close as I could as my body shook to a wonderful climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.