Hitchhiking - Cover

Hitchhiking

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Wife picks up hitchhiker, gets kidnapped. While waiting for the money, they use her! In order to save their lives, the husband does things for the kidnappers that are against his nature. yet he ends up being turned on by doing them. If you you can't handle a man being used as a female cum bucket, do not read this. If you are against blacks having sex with a none-black, this is a story you need to pass on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size  

I felt the flesh open me as it pressed in; my mind began to spin as the pleasure moved through my body. I felt it begin to build, felt it move between my cunt and my brain, slowly moving throughout my body, giving me such pleasure I could almost picture myself kneeling there with these black men. I could just picture that big fat cock going all the way in my cunt with its dark black meat contrasting my lily-white ass cheeks. Then I could also see the big fat cock I was taking down my throat. I could actually see myself with my mouth all the way down to his groin and my throat bulging as it was inside. Then as I pulled back, I could see myself, see my throat contract as it came all the way out and I worked the head of it before taking another breath and sucking it all the way back down again.

Seeing this in my mind was driving my lust beyond my comprehension. I felt my orgasm beginning to take over my brain, and the closer it came the more I lost my head in the pleasure of sex. I felt the cock in my throat pulse and throb, and I took every drop he had to offer me. I greedily sucked and sucked, wanting every drop he was able to give me. He pulled out of my mouth and the man behind me kept pounding me, giving me the pleasure I craved. The feeling of that fat, big, long cock filling me one moment and then pulling back the next ... the feeling just drove me to the heights where my mind soared.

Before I could scream out with pleasure, another black man moved in front of me and I took his half-limp cock, sucking it with vigor, and within moments I felt it grow hard and that alone gave me a thrill, knowing that I turned a man on like that. The man behind me finally grabbed hold of my hips and held me tight as he shook and throbbed inside me. I felt him hitting my cervix all the time and I was sure right then that the head of his cock had to have pushed in past my tight cervix opening. It was a pain-and-pleasure thing, sort of a cramping yet one of the hardest throbbing peaks of pleasure I had ever felt.

This went on and on. My knees finally became sore, but Martin wanted to film me some more. He had more friends show up; I don't know if he called them or not, maybe they just knew to come over or something. All I know is, by the time my husband arrived after work with the chicken and beer, I was in the living room on a mattress, on my back with my legs held high over my head getting fucked so nice and hard. I noticed the screen door open and as I looked over, I saw Jim walk in, looking at me and holding the gifts in his arms.

I looked straight into his eyes and said to the man atop me, "Oh, fuck, give it to me, fuck your bitch, fuck me, give me that black cock, fuck me, baby, give it to me. I love your big black, fat, fucking cock. HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, MAKE ME COME, MAKE ME FUCKING COME!!!!!!!"

I watched as Jim stood there watching me. I looked at his pants and he was hard. I knew he liked watching me like this. What he did not know was how much I loved watching him getting it and losing control as I do.

I told him, "Come here, come over here real close, take your clothes off and get over here." I felt the guy fucking me come and he crammed his big cock as deep as he could ram it inside me. When he pulled out, he let my legs fall and he moved away. I looked up at my naked husband standing next to the mattress with his dick hard as a rock watching as my legs laid open with cum coming out of my cunt. I said, "Come here, I want to suck you."

He moved to kneel down next to my mouth but I pulled him to sixty-nine. As his head moved between my legs before I put his hard cock in my mouth I said, "Clean me up, baby, eat my cum-filled cunt and get me ready for some more cock."

I felt his mouth move slowly to my opening, then a little flutter as his tongue touched my clit and then my labia, then I felt him begin to move with more interest and pretty soon I could actually hear him as he worked my stretched-out, open hole, sucking out my cunt, making the most wonderful noises. I was so fucking turned on by this, I began to work his cock with my mouth. He was hard as he had ever been. I worked my hands up to his asshole and began to finger my right index finger in and out of him. Then using my other hand I worked my left index finger in and out with it, all the time stretching his asshole open, relaxing it more and more. I wanted him relaxed and ready for the boys to fuck him as I watched. I let go of his cock and moved my mouth to his ass as he arched his body for me. I worked my tongue in his asshole as I kept stretching it open. I kept spitting in it, giving him all the lubrication I could.

The way Jim moaned I knew he thoroughly enjoyed what I was doing. He even seemed to work harder at trying to give me pleasure as he licked and worked his mouth on my hot open cunt. He latched on to my swollen clit and the better it felt to him the more he worked my clit with his lips and mouth.

Looking up I could see two men standing there watching us stroking their big black cocks. I pointed to the biggest one and then I pointed to my husband's ass. I wanted him to fuck Jim. I watched as he knelt down right over my face behind Jim. I had the most wonderful view as his big fat cock moved up against Jim's relaxed asshole. I watched as he slowly made it disappear into Jim, hearing my husband moan as his ass cheeks expanded with the entry. I stretched my head up to begin licking the black balls hanging down from the man fucking my husband. Jim was going crazy moaning and working my clit. He became so excited he was beginning to hurt me. I reached down and shoved his face away from my groin and closed my legs. I did not want him to get so lost in all this that he would bite my clit off.

Once inside Jim, the black man began fucking my husband in and out. I tried to hang onto his balls with my lips and mouth but since he was so long, when he pulled out his balls would always move too far away from me to hold them. It wasn't too much longer that he was really pumping in and out getting a little faster with each stroke. The way his black cock looked going all the way in my husband's ass and then coming all the way out to where I could see the head of his cock before he shoved it back inside of Jim. This was so mind-blowing, so crazy, so sick, so fucking HOT!

I felt movement around my legs; I felt knees on each side of my closed legs. I faintly heard a voice say, "There you go, baby, suck this while you get fucked. Just make sure you don't fuckin bite me or I'll fucking kick your ass." I heard a sucking slurping sound telling me that my husband kneeling over me was sucking another man while the first man was fucking him. I reached down between my legs and slowly began to rub my clit as I laid there looking up, watching the black meat appear then disappear in my husband's asshole. Finally the man was fucking Jim like a rabbit until he could do it no more. He grabbed my husband's hips with his big black hands and I could see his fingers grabbing and holding Jim as he crammed his huge cock all the way inside. I watched, fascinated, as the balls of the black man churned and moved as he emptied his sperm in my husband's asshole. I watched for a bit, then moved my mouth to suck in both of the man's balls as he stayed buried inside Jim. I could feel them moving as he kept coming.

He pulled out and as he did, some of his sperm came out with his cock. I thought it would be a little brown, but I guess my husband did what Martin told him to do; he must have given himself an enema. The sperm dropped out of him and I caught every drop. The man fucking him moved away. I waited for someone else to come fuck Jim but no one came I finally said, "Come on, boys, there is a hot asshole waiting for a cock. Someone get over here and fuck Jimmy."

I looked up and saw that the video cameras were at it again and I assumed they had been filming all the time I was there. I watched as another man knelt down behind Jim and aimed his cock into his ass. He was not as slow entering Jim as the first man; he shoved his cock in all the way in one stroke. I heard Jim moan as he entered. I also heard a man say, "Yea, that's it, bitch, suck it, take it all, take every drop, suck, you bitch." He gave out a long moan and the movement stopped down at my thighs, so I knew the man Jim was sucking had come.

I felt more movement as the man kneeling over my thighs got up and someone else moved in to replace him. I felt my legs being opened, I tried to help, allowing free access to do whatever they wanted. I felt a cock being inserted in my cunt and I pictured my husband's face inches away, watching the big, fat, black cock moving in and out of me as whoever it was fucking me. I felt the cock pull out and who ever it was fucking me said, "Suck it, cocksucker." I heard my husband's slurping mouth suck the cock that came out from me, then a big "plopping" sound as the man he was sucking pulled back away from his mouth and plunged back into me. I felt four wonderful long fast strokes and then he pulled out again. This time I guess Jim was ready because the man said, "Yeah, you got it, four for her, and four for you. Let's see which one of you gets my cum."

I heard the "plopping" sound again and again he was fucking me. I began to work my ass, making my cunt milk his cock. Back and forth this went, driving us both crazy. I watched my husbands cock swell up and it began to pulse as he shot his load of sperm all over my chest as the man behind him kept fucking him and he had our lover's cock in his mouth for his turn. I wanted to win this little war. I felt the cock enter me and this time I wrapped my legs around his hips and ass, and I was not going to let him go, I was there and I wanted his sperm shooting in me as I had my climax. 1-2-3 and bam!! He erupted in me as my whole body shook, erupting in my own climax. I looked up to see the man fucking Jim finish and pull back, I moved my mouth to his ass and worked the sperm with my tongue waiting for the next man to come fuck my husband.

Sometime later, when it was dark and all the men were too tired to fuck either my husband or me, we got dressed and went home. We drove our separate cars home and we were both too tired to even talk. I wanted to soak and sleep, and Jim felt the same way. He used the guest bathroom tub. We met in bed, kissed and fell asleep.

The next day I was sore, and I mean really sore. I sure as hell did not want any sex. Jim called me around 1 and asked, "Do you want to stay home tonight or do you want to go out to Martin's?" It sort of took me by surprise. Was this some sort of test? I said, "No, I'm still worn out from yesterday and last night."

Jim said, "Good, we'll just relax tonight." He came home and we did just that. We watched TV, ate popcorn and went to bed. No sex and, to tell you the truth, neither one of us seemed to have any interest in sex. This went on for three more days.

On the fourth day I was feeling the "itch" and I called Jim and said, "What do you think about a little dinner and dancing tonight? We can go to Jock's" (a nice dinner club not far from the house). Jim sounded excited; I guess it was time for him also. I told him I would meet him there after work.

I felt nice and turned on, so I dressed the way I felt, nice and hot. I picked my shortest party dress and wore only that with my thigh-highs. I knew that if I moved the right way Jim would get an eyeful of one hot little pussy. I took a cab to Jock's and walked in. It almost 6 when I got there, the plan was to meet around 6:15. I noticed all eyes on me from the work crowd there for happy hour.

I smiled a lot at the men smiling at me, and seeing so many eyes with so much desire in them, well, it just added to the slow-burning fire between my legs. I sat at a booth in the bar to wait for Jim and before I had a chance to order I had three margaritas in front of me from three admirers. As I sipped the first glass, a nice-looking man walked over dressed in a business suit. He said, "Since you are drinking my drink, may I join you?"

I looked up at him and smiled. I said, "Well, I am waiting on my husband, but I don't think he'll mind. Come on and sit down." He sat down and then two other men walked up, both of whom were black and also dressed in nice suits. One man said, "God, Harry, you ran over here so fast we thought you would be out of breath. Introduce us to your new friend."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.