Sugar Cane High - Cover

Sugar Cane High

Copyright© 2008 by Meahana

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She's very pretty and incredibly smart. She's also forever horny. So what is a girl to do when the cute new boy in school tries to peek down her top and the hottest teacher in school looks up her skirt?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Romantic   Anal Sex  

So Dave and I went sorta steady. I mean, we made a deal and I kept my part of the deal. I had no way of knowing for sure, but I didn't catch anything nasty from Dave, so I guess he must have used a condom when he had sex with others. I know that he did have sex with others. He never shared and I never asked, but Cindy the Slut was awfully quiet around me and smiled a lot. Dave had the ability to make a girl smile, that is for sure.

We had a few problems, but mostly we were good friends and had lots and lots of sex. We were very compatible. We were sort of a team besides just being lovers. I made sure to see all of his basketball games and he came to every soccer game that I played.

Mainlanders that come to this "paradise" to live get a sudden jolt of realism after they've been here for about three months: They aren't in Kansas anymore. So it was with Dave. He had trouble understanding the cultural differences. He even had trouble understanding the pidgin that we tend to use. I'm not a dancer, but I am a believer in carrying on much of the roots of our home and there is much more to that than hula. Like the majority of new comers, Dave had trouble dealing with it and I would never argue with him; that's a waste of time and energy. He would ask things like, "Why do the streets have funny names like Lipoa and Alamaha. Why can't they just be Thirty-Sixth Street Southwest?" How do you answer that? "Umm I dunno. Because we wouldn't know where we are?" He began to feel sorta left out. And I guess I'd feel the same way if I moved to where he used to live.

The few guys that I had sex with were nothing to plan a wedding with, but one was a college student. He did things to me that I didn't know people did or could do. Some things I wouldn't want to do again, but at least I knew what they were. My God, could he ever fuck though! Hey, I was seventeen and I was a big girl!

There are those that think that Hawai'i has no seasons. Well, if you live here, you can tell by the weather. But, mostly though, winter brings the whales and the Snow Birds. The whales are humpbacks and Snow Birds are Canadians (I know, it can be hard to tell the difference sometimes). When spring comes, the Snow Birds and the whales all head north again. And it came to pass that both the Snow Birds and whales had gone home; that meant it was spring.

Dave and I didn't have any classes together after the first half of the school year, but I still had Mr. Adams (John) for one class. It was a Humanities elective and I really loved it. Mr. Adams still loved trying to see my panties too; I still didn't mind either. To set the record straight, I didn't wear skirts every day. I wore shorts a lot too, but the shorts I had to wear had rather loose legs. Mr. Adams seemed pretty comfortable with that. He really was handsome you know. Jeez. We'd been working on a few school projects together either in the school library or his classroom, but never at his house. John had never made a pass at me or been inappropriate at all. But he had beautiful big doe eyes and when he looked at me ... sigh.

With his mom, dad and sister all on the mainland visiting, we spent more time in Dave's bedroom. We were laying on our sides and on his bed one afternoon with my back to him. My leg was over his; his arm was over my side, his hand was kneading a tit and he was slow fucking me. It felt so very nice; it was ever so intimate and sexy. Eventually he would drop his hand over my tummy to my pussy and massage my clit while he fucked me. I could cum so hard that way. But, this time I felt him pull his cock from my cunt and nudge me in the bottom. The tip was right at my hole and he nearly had it wiggled into my butt.

"Will you please not do that? You keep trying and I keep telling you not to put your cock in my butt." I guess he thought I was hot enough for anything. Now the moment was ruined.

"Why not? You let me put my finger in your ass when I eat your pussy."

I sat up and faced him. "Your finger isn't your cock, Dave. Your finger's a whole bunch smaller than your dick."

"It won't hurt. I have some lube in the bathroom that'll make it even easier," he said.

"How do you know it won't hurt? Have you had a cock in your ass?" Well, he didn't answer and I really didn't want to know anyway.

"That stays virgin until I fall in love with somebody." The funny thing is that I wasn't that protective of my butt. I probably would have let him have it if he wasn't trying so hard to just take it.

"That isn't me, right?" Dave asked. "You don't love me."

"Not yet and maybe won't ever be if you try to force things on me."

"Come back and let me try again. No anal unless you ask, I promise."

So I laid back with Dave and cuddled back up facing him. He was flat on his back and hadn't lost much of his erection. 'I can be upset with him and it doesn't even faze him, ' I thought. I was still pissed off, hadn't orgasmed and probably wasn't going to orgasm, so I took his cock in my hand and gave him the thing that he seemed to like even better than oral sex. A masturbation with my hand.

The thing was, I wasn't thinking about Dave while I stroked up and down that shaft. I was thinking of somebody else and that made me sorta hot again. Dave's eyes were closed and he was breathing very hard while I pumped away at the swollen penis. I slipped my finger inside of my warm vagina while I hand fucked Dave. When he finally came, there was one huge spurt over my hand and almost to his chest. Two much smaller spurts of semen got his pubic fur all gooey as well as my hand. I came too, but I don't think Dave noticed or cared.

"You know there's a luau at Allen and Hanna's house Saturday? You're invited too".

"Yes, you told me. Hanna ... mmm ... she's the one that thinks she's some sort of princess, right?" Dave said.

"I'm not sure what Hanna thinks, but most of the locals on the island believe that she is a princess," I answered. I was starting to steam. 'Temper Sue.'

"That is so much bullshit," he muttered. "This is America, we don't have royalty in America."

I did the right thing. I got up, put my clothes on and left. Actually, I was putting my clothes on as I opened the front door. Dave came running after me and I slammed the door and headed for home. I should never let these things get to me. He has a right to his opinions, he needs to keep some of them to himself. My mom answered my call and I asked her to pick me up Along North Kihei Road. Dave didn't come after me and that was just as well.

Saturday came and I borrowed Daddy's car to drive to Lahaina. I put on my best light tan khaki shorts and a white spaghetti strap cami top. It was going to be a big luau with a lot of people. For those that aren't sure, a luau can be just a big barbee and not one of those commercial thingies. Just nice people, lotsa food, singing, dancing and talking story. A lot of people at this one for sure. I said hi to everyone that I knew (and many that I didn't) and then sat to watch some of the guests dance. Dance the hula that is. I never acquired the patience to learn and so I just watch. Allen, Hanna's husband, sat in back of me with his arms around me and tried to teach me to play the ukulele. He was one of a lot of people that had tried, but he was even having some success. I actually learned a few chords and learned to follow Uncle Eddie while he played. Ever since I was little I'd just loved those get-togethers.

I was laughing and trying my best to keep up on the small instrument when I felt a tug on the leg of my shorts. It was Pali, Hanna's little one.

"Awowha, Ann tee Sooz," he said.

"Aloha, Pali. Would you like a lap?" I didn't have to ask twice and he was scrabbling to get on my lap and I pulled him up under his arms to face me. Being Pali, the first thing the two year old tried to do was put his hand down the front of my cami top. I brushed the hand away with a, "Tisk, tisk." And that earned me a big grin from the cute little face. I gave him a light squeeze and a little kiss and asked if he was a good boy. He shook his head like an honest boy and grinned again.

"Wanna stowwee ann tee?"

"What kind of story, Pali?"

Pali took my cheeks in his little hands and pulled my face down to meet his. We were so close that it looked like he had one big eyeball. I laughed and pulled away. Pali giggled, but pulled my face back until his forehead touched mine.

"Stowwee," he said.

I jerked my head back and I'm sure that my eyes were the size of baseballs. Just then Hanna came by and said, "Is something the matter, Sweetie? Did Pali try to grab your breast again?"

"No ... well, yes ... but he always does that," I sort of stuttered.

"Did Pali tell you a story?" Hanna asked.

"I guess that's what it was." I was a little afraid.

"Stowwee," Pali repeated.

"What does he want?" Hanna asked. She was rubbing my shoulder with one hand and lifting Pali off of me with the other.

"I think that he wants me to go to the beach."

"What did you see?"

"Those big rocks down beach from here. You can see the tip of Kaho'olawe from there," I said.

"Then I suggest that you go, Susie," Hanna said with a smile. Then she bent down to kiss my cheek and walked away with Pali blowing kisses at me over her shoulder.

My slippers (sandals, flip flops you call them) were already in the foyer, so I was barefooted. I went around the crowd on the lawn to the beach access just beyond and through some grass. You could see Lahaina Harbor and the beehive of activity there. There were some surfers to the south, but the beach in front was unusually quiet. I walked a little ways to the sea and then turned to the rocks on my left. It was a short distance, maybe like a football field or so. I climbed over a couple of big rocks and saw a space between them and the next group and stopped to look out at the sea. My hair was blowing wildly and getting in my eyes so I took the white hair band off of my wrist and started to make a pony.

"Beautiful."

"Yes, it is this time of the afternoon," I said without turning around.

"I meant the woman in front of me; not the sea or the islands."

He came up behind me and stood just barely touching me. I knew who it was before he said anything.

"May I touch you?" John asked.

"I wish you would," I said. I still didn't turn around or make an effort to touch him.

He took my hair band from my hand; I guess he must have put it in his pocket. Then I felt his fingers on my shoulders. He brushed lightly from the outside to my neck and then back down over my arms. I could feel every little golden hair on my arms stand straight out at his touch. He must have done that for a good five minutes. I could feel his breath on my neck and shoulders. I was shivering like a wet little girl waiting for mamma's soft towel after her bath. Then I felt his arms go around my waist and his lips on my neck ... ever so soft ... so gentle ... so sweet. Oh for God's sake!

I turned and threw my arms around his neck and stood on my tip-toes for a kiss. He hesitated! After all of that, the guy had second thoughts! Jeez!

"Kiss me, John!" Damn just kiss me.

He kissed me. Hard too. And hungry. I swear, he almost ate my lips. To say I was turned on would be one huge understatement. It was like we were animals, I didn't want to have sex with him, I didn't want to fuck him, I wanted to mate with him. I wanted to have about a dozen of his babies.

After a few minutes of frantic kissing, we (I should say he) got our senses and broke the kiss. He put his hands on my butt and pulled me tight to him. I could hardly breathe and not just from his squeezing me close. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He lifted those hands under my top and up and down my bare back. The cami had a sort of bra built in so there wasn't a strap to get in his way.

"We can't make love out here, John," I whispered into his tee shirt. "There are too many people along the beach." I wanted to make love with him. I had already creamed my panties once just being kissed.

"I know. I honestly just wanted to talk to you away from others. I had no intention of kissing you."

"Your hands feel so nice."

"Your skin is so soft."

"You're so hard," I sorta chuckled.

He laughed and said, "You've had me like this for months, Susie."

"Susie," I said.

"What?"

"It sounds nice when you say it." He pushed me away just a little, put his finger under my chin and kissed me again.

"Sit with me here please?" He sat against a rock on the sand and pulled me down to sit between his legs with my back to him. He slipped his hands under my top, against my tummy. I leaned back against him.

"You have something to tell me," I said. "You're leaving me."

"Not really leaving you, Sweetie. I'm more trying to protect you from me."

"Oh come on, John, I'm a big girl. I don't need protection from you by you."

"Okay then I need to protect us from making a mistake that could affect us for the rest of our lives," he said. "I'm afraid of falling in love with you, Sue."

"Too late I think."

"Yes. Too late."

"I'll be eighteen in only seven months. Actually, sixteen makes me legal here."

"It isn't that simple. I'm a teacher. I can't be having that sort of relationship with a student. You know that."

"Transfer to Lahaina Luna then," I said. It all seemed very simple to me.

"I've arranged to take a school administrator's position on Kaua'i."

I turned to look at him and beamed. "That'll work out okay. It's pretty far, but Daddy gets airfare discounts for interisland flights."

"I was thinking maybe awhile apart could..."

"You're afraid! That's it! You're afraid of a relationship. Your wife left you for the mainland and you think that I'll leave you too. We've never really been together. So? What do we have to lose? Huh?"

"You're making way to much sense, Susie."

"Kiss me again. I dare you." It took about two seconds before my head was on the sand and my face was buried under his.

He stood up and then pulled me up. I brushed my hair out with my fingers and John very carefully brushed all of the rest of me. "There's some sand under my top that you missed, John." He grinned, pulled up my top and brushed that part too. There couldn't have been a grain of sand on either breast by the time he was finished. I shook the sand out of my own shorts; if he had of touched me there, I would have had to attacked him right then. My nipples had to give my feelings away, I don't think they ever stuck out that far before. Eventually something would have to be done about that boner of his though and I had something in mind that would fix my aching nipples and his boner.

"We should get back," John said.

I put my arm around his waist and we started plodding through the sand. "What now?"

"I'm not sure. I guess we just see what happens."

"Like what comes of it?" I grinned. It took him a second. Teachers are a bit slow you know. But he made a big grin when it did sink in.

"We probably shouldn't have sex."

"Right."

"Seriously."

"Sure." I looked down kicking the sand. "You know, Teacher, sex is a pretty normal past time."

"Well, yes."

"Tell me you don't want to push my shorts off right here and fuck me."

"Susan!"

"Well?"

"Of course I do. I'd have to be a priest or gay not to want to. Actually, forget about the priest."

We were getting closer to Allen and Hanna's house. "Are you leaving at the end of the school year or waiting until school starts?"

"Right after school gets out. I have a place there already and I'm going to rent my house out."

"I wish you'd stay the summer." I thought about it a little and looked up at John. "I know, I could visit!"

He squeezed me and said, "I'm so crazy about you."

The wind had picked up and my hair was really wild. "What did you do with my hair band?"

"It's in my pocket."

I reached to put my hand in his pocket. "Let me get it."

"No way," he said and tried to dodge my hand. He was laughing and I was trying to catch him. He tripped and fell and I was on him before he knew what happened. We were on the sand, me on top of him and I was trying to put my hand in his pocket. How do you suppose that looked? And do you suppose that I cared?

Nobody seemed to care. Those that did look just laughed and shook their heads. John and I were laughing so hard that our stomachs ached. I finally wrestled my hair band away and was sitting on my knees in the sand trying to fix my hair and make a pony when I heard, "Ah shit, Sue."

"What are you doing here, Dave? You told me that you weren't coming," I said.

"I changed my mind. And when I do come, I find you with the teacher!"

Dave was very loud and that got Allen's attention right away. "Something I can do for you, young man?" Allen asked as he walked toward us.

I'm sorry, I'm just upset ... I'll leave... ," Dave said.

"What's going on here?" Uncle Eddie asked. "What I tell you about Sue, boy? You be given dat girl troubles? You wanna spend Saturday in jail, boy?"

I got between Dave and Eddie and put my hands on my hips. "He didn't hurt me Uncle and I know that he never would," I said. It came to me later that Eddie was over a half a foot taller than me and out weighed me by at least double.

Dave ran out of the yard. I'm sure I saw tears in his eyes. We could hear the squeal of his tires as he went down the street and Uncle Eddie got on his cell phone to call an officer in Lahaina.

"No, don't arrest the boy. Just ask him to slow down and get his things together. Maybe buy him coffee and talk to him," I heard him say. "Damn, tough girls make me so fucking hot."

Believe it or not, we were still friends. No sex, but still friends. Cindy the Slut could do the sex part. Dave left for the mainland in July to live with a friend until college. We traded a few emails, but I never saw or spoke to him after he left Maui. His last email to me said, "Susie, I will always love you and never forget you."

Anyway we had a really good time the rest of the afternoon. John and I were accepted as a couple by everyone there. No side long looks, no questions, and no judgment. That's the way things are here. The only thing was that we kinda sneaked off once and were necking by the side of the house. Hanna came around the corner and caught us. She patted me and John each on the butt, in turn, and whispered that we should get a room. Well, it wasn't my fault that we didn't. Later, John walked me to my car (Daddy's care actually) and kissed me goodbye. We didn't share plans, but I told him I'd call him later.

The garage door opened on the first push this time as I drove into the driveway. I noticed that Mom's car was gone and wondered where they might be. Once inside the garage I bashed my slippers outside to remove any sand and then closed the door. Then I went to the washer and dryer and stripped my clothes off. Dad had a clean short sleeved dress shirt on a hanger, so I borrowed it and put it on. Dad had a little work shop behind the garage; the door was from the garage and I could see a light under the door and some noise from inside. I knocked on the door so there were no surprises.

"Come in, Susie," Daddy said.

I opened the door and went in. Dad was busy beating on something with a little hammer. "Hi Daddy, got a few minutes?" I was glad he was home alone. For some reason I can talk to Daddy better than I can Mom. He doesn't judge me and always keeps our talks between us. I hopped on a little stool next to the work bench.

Dad looked at my legs and then up to my face. "Gotta keep those legs together, Baby. I might be your dad, but I'm still a devout pervert." I quickly snapped my thighs together, but I couldn't help but giggle at him. I pulled the shirt down as far as it would go and then rested my hands across my legs.

"I have a problem, Daddy."

He stopped working and pulled up the other stool. He leaned on the bench and gave me the, "you have my attention", look. I think that he was mostly trying to avoid looking between my legs.

"Well, Mr. Adams showed up at the luau today."

"Okay."

"And Dave didn't go."

"Okay. I'm seeing the picture, go ahead."

"Well ... umm ... I talked to him for quite awhile."

"Mr. Adams?"

"Yes."

"Just talked," he stated and didn't ask.

"Not exactly, Daddy."

"You had sex on the beach?"

"No, Daddy. Jeez, he only kissed me."

"I see. What I don't see is the problem. Is it Dave?"

"Daddy, John is way older than me. Almost twice as old."

"He's not twice as old, I don't think he's much over thirty. If That. But, if that bothers you Susie, then you should end it right now."

"No, it doesn't really bother me."

"Then, again, what is your problem?"

"Daddy! You usually make this so easy and you aren't!"

"Okay then, Baby, I can make it easy. You've been saying 'Dave, Dave, Dave' for months now and what I'm really hearing is 'John, John, John'. You're crazy about him and it would seem that he's crazy about you. You dress special for him, you act different when you are going to meet him for your projects. When you talk about him you have the special little smile that only I could recognize. So, again, what exactly is the problem? To coin an old phrase: 'Follow your heart', Susie."

See? Daddy had a way with things. That's why I always asked him. Mom would take hours and I'd walk away all confused.

"Where's Mom?"

"Helping Aunty Mae with her new baby."

It suddenly dawned on me that, when I followed my dad's eyes, I'd left one too many buttons loose on the shirt. He saw me look at him peeking at my mostly exposed breast and said, "I told you, a devout pervert."

I kissed him on the cheek and left Dad to his work. I just narrowly dodged another attempt to swat my bare butt. I thought that maybe I should've given him one more try.

"I love you Daddy." Then, "Daddy?"

"What, Baby?"

"I like Dave a whole bunch."

"Not enough to marry him and have his babies though?"

"I love him in a way, but not that way." I stopped and took off his shirt and hung it up. I headed to my room without a stitch on.

My cell phone batteries were getting low, so I plugged it in and used the other phone in my room. John answered on the first ring.

"Hi, Susie."

"When will you be home?"

"I just walked in. Is there something wrong?"

"Umm ... well ... are you going to have company this evening?"

"I will if you come over," John said.

"I'd better not take Daddy's car, would you come get me, please?"

"Of course, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"I'm still nude."

"Shit, Sue. Damn, don't tell me that!"

I laughed. "I need a shower too."

"It just gets better and better."

"Alone, John. Pick me up in a half hour?"

"Okay. My shower is much bigger though."

"How do you know?"

"It was all I could think to say that was mostly not talking dirty."

I laughed again and hung up on him. The mirror didn't flag any warnings. I needed a shower, wasn't one for a lot of makeup, and my pubic hair was decent. I got into the shower and lathered really good. My hair was a mess with sand, but I managed to rinse it out and use only a little shampoo. I rarely used a hair dryer, so John would have to accept damp hair. When I got out, I pretty much knew what to wear. I'd go with the short denim skirt and another tank. The tank was light blue and didn't have a bra. What panties to wear though? I rummaged around in my not so neat drawer and found a pair of thin white Lycra strings that I had only worn once. They were too hot for school, I thought, but just right for John. I had a new bra that was light, and a small C cup. It fit nice and let my nipples outline just enough. I took my "pussy trimmers" (little scissors) out and cut the labels off of the bra and the panties. I pulled the panties on first and checked me out in the mirror. 'Oh, yes, ' I thought.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.