I Am So Lucky! - Cover

I Am So Lucky!

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A girl gets lucky as her dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Sunday and the rest of the week were pretty much a blur. There were trips to the range, more shopping, helping Beth set up the classroom, getting my driver's license, learning how to drive a stick shift, a whole big list of other things I can barely remember. Everyday we seemed to be doing something new. I think driving Johnny's sports car was scarier than the shooting. It wasn't so much shifting gears, that was kind of easy once I got the hang of it, and I only stalled the car out twice. The scary part is that every time I looked down, I was going twenty miles over the speed limit. I thought I was going to die when I heard sirens and saw the flashing lights in the mirror that Wednesday. We'd just pulled onto the road that leads home when they came on.

I pulled over and when he came up, I was so scared, I was crying. "Please tell me I wasn't speeding officer! Please tell me I wasn't! I've been trying so hard to keep below the speed limit but it's so hard with this car!"

"Really, she has been trying, Officer," Johnny said.

"It's alright, Miss. Really! That wasn't why I stopped you. I do appreciate you trying to obey the law though."

"It isn't?" I asked, confused. I felt so sure I was going to lose my license and go to jail.

"No, Miss. I just wanted to let you know you're brake lights are out"

"Really? That's it? The brake lights? So I wasn't speeding?"

"Yes, Miss, that's it and no, you weren't speeding. In fact you were going ten miles under the speed limit. That's what caught my attention.

"Oh, thank gawd!" I exclaimed.

He and Johnny both laughed.

"You should get your brake lights fixed as soon as you can, Miss," he said.

"We'll have them checked as soon as we get home, Officer. We're almost there now" Johnny told him.

He nodded. "Good enough. You folks have a good day now."

"Thanks, Officer. I hope you have a good day too," Johnny said. I gave him a thankful smile and waved.

He gave his hat a tug with a smile, went back to his car, and drove off.

I slumped in the seat exhausted.

Johnny laughed, "I'm guessing getting you a sports car of your own for Christmas is out."

I gave him a dirty look. "Can you say d'uh?"

He laughed and said, "Home, Jeeves."

I gave him a playful smack on the arm and started the car up again. When we got home we told Hank about the brake lights. He took a look and replaced a fuse, and they work again.

That Friday was family dance night and the best night of my life. I wore my LBD and Mom helped with my hair and make up. Then she put on an LBD of her own. When we left our apartment, Johnny and Hank were waiting for us. Johnny looked so handsome in his suit. So did Hank, but he looked uncomfortable in his. He reminded me of a little boy squirming around in his Sunday best. Johnny was completely comfortable.

They both smiled when they saw us, and I couldn't help smiling when I saw them. Mom was smiling too. They both complimented us and Hank even gave me a whistle and asked Mom where her tomboy was again. I thanked him and told him he looked rather dapper. He blushed. It was so cute! Mom said she agreed and took his arm pressing up close to him. Johnny held his arm out and I wrapped mine around it, leaning against him. As we walked to the main house, I whispered that I though he looked very handsome. He told me I looked beautiful. I was still blushing when we joined the others.

I was a little scared of going down the stairs since I wasn't used to heels. I was wearing strappy high-heeled sandals. I flatly refused to wear regular heels. They hurt my toes something awful! It turned out I needn't have worried. We took the elevator to the kitchen. I didn't know they had an elevator. Johnny said it's mostly only used to take food upstairs when someone's sick. He said it beat carrying the tray up the stairs.

I asked, "So it's really like a big dumbwaiter then?"

He laughed and said, "Yeah it is. Just don't let Mom hear you call it that."

I paled as he, Mom, and Hank laughed.

Then he told me not to worry about it since usually he or his Dad ended up playing waiter. I think Johnny told his Dad because he laughed.

When we arrived at the kitchen door, Susan shooed us out while Mom put on an apron.

We had dinner in a big dining hall. I was kind of intimidated by it but the happy attitude everyone had helped me relax. Everyone was wearing dresses except Michael who wore a suit. Johnny told me later that they usually wore tuxes, but they wore suits tonight because they didn't want Hank to feel second class or anything. He said Hank would be in a tux at the next dance. (He was.)

When we were all seated, Michael officially welcomed us. It was nice. Then we ate. Dinner was wonderful. We had the best tasting cream of potato soup ever and a salad with the best ranch dressing to start. Then we had grilled chicken with peas and corn, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and my mom's candied yams. The food was great and everyone loved Mom's candied yams. They were the first dish emptied, much to her pleasure. Susan said she'd have to make it again more often. Mom beamed.

After dinner, we our left things on the table and headed for the living room. Michael escorted Susan and Anne. Hank escorted Mom and Beth. Johnny escorted Natalie and me. Since we were out of men Justine and Joan had to escort each other, but they didn't mind as they were used to rotating the guyless position.

When we arrived at the family room, I saw that all the furniture had been pushed against the walls, leaving a big open space for dancing. Michael went to the player, started it, and asked Susan to dance. Hank asked Mom, and Johnny asked me. The other girls danced with each other or sat and talked.

After a couple songs with Johnny, I danced with Beth, then Joan, then Michael, until I'd danced with everyone a couple of times. I did sit out a couple dances, but then I'd be asked again and out we'd go.

Later when Johnny and I took a breather, we went out onto the balcony to enjoy the cool night air. We ended up kissing as we swayed to the music coming from inside. It was so romantic! I sighed when the music stopped, but we kept swaying and kissing.

After the music came on again, Johnny said, "Oh there's something I forgot." He pulled me back into the family room and whispered, "Wait here," when we'd reached the door. Then he hurried out. He came back a few minuets later, and after pausing the music, - said loudly. "May I have everyone's attention, please?"

I blushed because that focused all their attention towards me. Then Johnny gave me the most wonderful shock of my life. He went down on one knee, pulled a ring from behind his back, and asked, "Lisa, will you marry me?"

My hands flew to my face as I gasped. I know we'd talked about it, but I hadn't expected him to ask so soon. Part of me wasn't even sure he'd ask at all, but there he was on bended knee, offering a ring, and looking up hopefully at me.

As I looked down at him, tears in my eyes, everything else just disappeared. There was just Johnny and his love for me. I found myself nodding and saying, in a shaky voice, "Yes. Oh, yes!"

Johnny let out a whoop of joy and picked me up, spun me around, making me laugh, as everyone else cheered and offered congratulations.

Michael said, "Come on, Son. It's not official until you put the ring on her finger."

Johnny smiled and set me down. He knelt again and slipped the ring on my finger. It was a simple, yet elegant ring. To me it's the most beautiful ring in the whole world. When he slipped that ring on my finger, I knew I'd spend the rest of my life with him.

After looking at it for a few endless moments I held my arms out to him and he picked me up in a hug again. I was laughing and crying as he spun me around. So were our Moms and all the others.

When Johnny set me down again, everyone hugged me and welcomed me to the family, saying how happy they were for me, except Mom. She hugged me and told me how happy she was for me. Then she hugged Johnny and welcomed him into our family. Johnny was also hugged and kissed by all the women, and Michael and Hank gave him handshakes and slaps on the back.

Michael disappeared for a few moments. When he returned he brought back a bottle of sparkling wine. "This calls for a toast!" After popping it, he poured us each some. When we all had our glasses he raised his and said, "To Lisa and Johnny, may you have a long and happy life together."

"And many children." Hank added.

"But not too soon!" Mom and Susan both called out at the same time making everyone laugh. I smiled too even though I was totally red.

"To Johnny and Lisa!" They all cheered.

Michael asked if he could dance with the future bride, making me blush again. Everybody got a dance, some two before they let me and Johnny dance again. I was too happy to mind though.

As I danced with Hank, I said, "I'm not sure when the wedding will be, but since you're the only Dad I've ever known, would you walk me down the aisle when the time comes?"

He had tears in his eyes when he said, "Lisa, I've always loved you as if you were my own daughter. I'd be very happy and honored to escort you down the aisle."

I smiled at him and rested my head on his chest. "Thanks, Dad. I love you."

"I love you too, Sweetheart."

When Johnny and I were finally together again, the others let us be.

At some point someone turned the lights down low, but I'm not sure when. I know the others were still there but it felt like just us. Eventually it was just us. I saw Michael, and I think Susan and one other woman sneak out, but I don't know when the rest left.

Johnny's hands moved down to caress my behind and I pressed myself against him hard enough to feel his cock against me. Soon he'd slid my dress up so he could run his hands under the hem to rub my bare butt. I sighed and whispered softly so only he could hear. "Johnny ... make love to me tonight"

He gave me a smoky smile and kissed me. "With pleasure, my Love."

He danced us out onto the balcony, then swept me off my feet and carried me to his room.

His and other rooms have sliding doors that overlook the pool.

He laid me on the bed and we kissed, touched, and caressed each other for a long time until I was pretty worked up. I think Johnny was too.

"Johnny, now, hurry," I moaned.

He pulled me up and had me stand by the foot of the bed. Then he knelt down and untied my sandals. He helped me step out of them then his hand slid up my legs making me shiver with anticipation. He caressed my behind again as he kissed me.

"Wait here," he whispered and went over the dresser and lit a couple candles. Then he lit some more on the headstand and the nightstands. When he finished, he came over and kissed me again. "I promised you our first time would be by candlelight"

"Oh, Johnny!" I breathed and kissed him back.

His fingers deftly unzipped my dress and slipped it off my shoulders. I gave a little shrug and stood before him in nothing but my thong panties.

He stood back and gazed at me. "You are so beautiful."

I blushed and he took me into his arms and kissed me again. He slipped his fingers in to the waistband of my panties and started to slide them down kissing a trail down my body as he did so. He placed a kiss right on my mound and I was thankful I'd trimmed it some, but I still said, "I'm sorry, I'm not bare down there."

"Don't be. You're beautiful."

I smiled shyly back at him, then he was kissing me again as he lowered me onto the bed. I ran my hands up his chest and started undoing his buttons. He took my hands and kissed them before pushing them above my head. Then he stood, "Let me look at you."

He undressed as he gazed at me, his eyes traveling every inch of my body, taking me all in. I felt embarrassed, aroused, and loved all at the same time. When he'd finished undressing, he stood there letting me take a good look at him before he climbed back on the bed. My legs spread automatically to receive him and then entwined themselves with his as he lay over me. I could feel his cock rubbing against the curls of my pubic hair as he kissed me, and I rubbed against it, loving the warmth and feel of it.

Johnny kissed my lips, my nose, my eyes, my cheeks, and along my jaw to my right ear, to that spot just behind it, making me moan. Then he kissed and licked his way down my neck to my collarbone before starting again on my left. This time he continued down my body, between my breasts and then around them. Ever so slowly he circled my nipples before sucking them into his mouth making me cry out with pleasure. When his lips left my right nipple to travel to my left, I gasped at the sudden coolness of the air on the damp nub.

While his lips kissed me his hands were busy stroking my body every where his lips and tongue weren't. My breasts, belly, sides, hips, legs, butt, back, arms, face, everywhere, except the one place I really wanted him to touch.

After he had my nipples so hard they ached, he continued kissing his way down my body pausing to tongue my belly button, making me shiver with anticipation. When he reached my mound he started kissing down the top of my thigh and down my leg. He kissed all the way down to my toes briefly sucking them making me moan. It really did feel so good. Then he kissed his way along my instep to my ankle and up my inner leg pausing at the inside of my knee and then the inside of my thigh leaving my whole leg tingling. I groaned in frustration as he avoided my pussy and began giving my left leg the same treatment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.