I Am So Lucky! - Cover

I Am So Lucky!

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A girl gets lucky as her dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

After meeting our Master and converting Paul, things seemed to go back to normal. We did go shopping as Master said for us to. He loved the lingerie I picked out for him. He loved taking it off me even better. I did too. I wish I could see him more. I've only seen him twice since that first time, but then he is a very busy man.

That Saturday, I got a shock. Sarah was in tears and Miss Jones and Angela were both trying unsuccessfully to cheer her up. It turns out that her dad lost his job due to a strike. The company couldn't make enough to pay what the workers demanded without raising the prices and losing out to larger, cheaper, shipping companies. The owners tried to negotiate, but the union leaders, who didn't even work for the company, refused all their offers, and voted to strike. Because of the strike, the company was forced to pay all kinds of penalties for broken contracts. Some of the workers, mostly non union or those who didn't agree with the strike, risked a lot to cross the picket lines, to help out, but the company still ended up going out of business.

Sarah's father was one of those who helped try to save the company. To thank him and the others that crossed the lines, the owner gave them generous severance packages. That helped since there were so few workers left. As part of his package, Sarah's father was allowed to keep his truck.

The union and strikers sued, of course. Michael ended up representing the owner and argued that not only had the workers left their jobs of their own free will, they did so at the urgings of an outside group, the union. The direct consequence of that act forced the company to incur hundreds of thousands in fees and penalties, leading to the eventual loss of the company, and the income of the workers who remained loyal.

The judge threw out the case against the owner and then, representing the owner and the loyal workers, Michael's firm filed suit against the union. The suit was opened as a class action when they were joined by others from two other closed companies. The union ended up being busted because of it, and there's talk about criminal charges being filed against the union leaders and one of the larger trucking firms. The politicians are also talking about making it illegal to discriminate against non-union workers. I thought that already was illegal.

Anyway, most of that didn't happen for a while. At that point it was all still in court and Sarah's father was having a hard time getting a job, even with his own truck, because of union blacklisting. Since he no longer had a steady income, her evil mother used that opportunity to sue for custody. The judge didn't have any choice but to grant her petition, so Sarah would have to leave first thing Monday morning to go to her mother's in Oklahoma.

I called Susan. Susan told Michael, he contacted an attorney friend of his, and they pulled a few strings to file an appeal to the judge's decision. Susan, meanwhile, was talking to Sarah on the phone and getting her Dad's number. She got her Dad on a three way call and said, "Tim, my name is Susan Andrews, my future daughter in law, Lisa, is a friend of your daughter, Sarah, at the library. She arrived to find Sarah crying and Miss Jones and Angela trying to comfort her. She's the one who called me and told me about your problems. We'd like to help."

"Well, thank you, Ma'am, but I'm afraid there's nothing you can do. Without a steady job and a place to live, the judge won't even think about reversing his decision"

"But you do have a job, Tim, if you'll accept it, that is."

"Huh?"

"How would you like to drive for us?"

"That'd be nice Ma'am, what kind of driving did you have in mind?"

"Well, we do have a tanker that needs refilling every now and then. You could also drive produce to the farmer's market. Let's see. You can drive a limo can't you? I'm getting tired of having to call for a driver."

"Uh ... well ... sure I can, Ma'am."

"Excellent! Now the job includes full medical, dental, and vision for you and Sarah, as well as room and board. What's that? Oh yes, and Beth says she'll be happy to home school Sarah, if she wants to join Lisa and the others."

"Beth?"

"Beth Marks. She used to teach at your daughter's high school, but we've hired her to start a home school here"

"Oh ... That uh ... sounds great, Ma'am."

"And your salary will be..."

Everyone in the library coffee room gasped, and I heard Tim drop the phone. When he picked it up again he said, "I'm sorry about that, Ma'am, did you say..."

"Yes, I did. Is that too low?"

"Oh no, Ma'am! It's more than plenty! In fact that's double what I used to be making!"

"Then you accept then?"

"Sure! I'd be a fool not to!"

"Best not be called a fool then. Do you have a pen and paper? I'll give you instructions to our place. I'll expect you and Sarah here bright and early, so we can get you settled in. In fact, you're staying in your truck, right?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Then why don't you drive up now. We'll be expecting you. Lisa, can you hear me?"

"Yes, Susan.

"Can you bring Sarah home with you tonight?"

"Um, there will be a problem with that. I drove Billy today."

"Billy? Oh yes, I see. In that case, Tim, why don't you pick Sarah up after work and you both can follow Lisa home."

"Uh, sure."

"And don't worry about your belongings. Just tell me where they're stored and I'll have them picked up for you. Now one last thing, I want you both to call me Susan. Is that clear?"

"Uh ... yes, Susan, and thank you for the job, but Sarah's not going to be able to stay there and go to school with your kids. Her mother won custody of her."

"You're very welcome, Tim, and don't worry about custody. My Michael's already on the phone with another attorney, getting it all straightened out for you."

"Oh, bless you!" Tim sighed wearily.

"You're very welcome, Tim. You too, Sarah. Lisa, be sure you don't lose them on the way home. I'll see you all in a little while," she said and hung up.

Miss Jones and Angela were staring at me like I was a space alien or something. Sarah was staring at me like I could walk on water and not get my feet wet. Finally she cried, "Oh, thank you, Lisa!" She knocked me down and we fell onto a sofa as she hugged, kissed, cried, and said, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Angela said, "Girl, I hope that if I'm ever in trouble, you are around to help me!"

I hugged Sarah and replied, "I always try to help my friends."

Angela didn't say anything, but looked thoughtful.

Needless to say we didn't get much work done that night, but Miss Jones let it slide. After work, they all agreed Billy was cute. Sarah's Dad was waiting for us and, after introductions and a big thank you, we got going. Angela stopped me and said, "Lisa, you're right. I did change and I was wrong about you. I'm sorry. I hope we can be friends again someday."

I smiled and said, "I hope we can, too."

She looked at me a bit and then nodded. She knew she'd hurt me, and that I wasn't ready to trust her again, especially now that I didn't know if her change in attitude was because of me, or the Andrews' money. That she was willing to wait spoke in her favor though.

When we got home, Sarah's Dad was told to park anywhere and they were led inside. The girls immediately swarmed Sarah and the men welcomed Tim. Tim and Sarah were both thrilled and relieved that all the paperwork was already waiting for the judge so he could reverse his decision Monday morning. I got lots of hugs and praise again for my quick thinking in helping Sarah. It was embarrassing, but I'm glad I could help.

He would get an even bigger shock Monday morning, when the judge would throw the book at his ex-wife. It turned out she was secretly married and still collecting alimony. She also wasn't paying child support like she should have been. The judge not only reversed his custody decision in Sarah's and Tim's favor, he had her transfer the funds she owed him right there in the courthouse. It was that or be arrested for fraud and violating the deadbeat parent's laws. She really wasn't happy about it, but she did it.

I guess I'm ultimately responsible for ruining her summer vacation in Cabo, but I can't say I feel guilty about it. Tim and Sarah were overjoyed though. They would never have to worry about her trying to ruin their lives again.

Of course, that first night was pretty interesting. We girls held and impromptu sleepover in Joan's room. Sarah gasped as she changed for bed and saw our lack of tan lines. She blushed as we explained about being part time nudists and then asked how it felt and if we got embarrassed when the guys saw us. We told her it was embarrassing at first, but we now enjoyed it, and we loved it when the guys saw us. We ended up telling her about our pool games, and although she was blushing, we could all tell she was excited. We decided to break her in slowly, in the way they had me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.