I Am So Lucky! - Cover

I Am So Lucky!

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A girl gets lucky as her dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

That night, when we got back, Johnny and I went up to my apartment and opened the door to a shock. Mom was sandwiched between Hank and Michael, and they were all naked and sweaty.

I'd been a bit aroused all evening, thinking about thanking Johnny, and seeing Mom being fucked by two men made my arousal explode into lust. I took a couple slow steps into the room as if drawn to them, like a moth to a flame.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"It's called a DP," Johnny whispered in my ear, as he put his hands around me.

I moaned and leaned against him, my legs spreading on their own.

"Hank's probably in her pussy, while Dad fucks her ass, but they could both be in the same place"

By then Johnny was rubbing my pussy through my wet panties and I moaned again.

"You'd you like to try it?"

"M-maybe someday, I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

I leaned down, brushed a damp strand of hair from Mom's eyes, and asked if she was okay. Recognition slowly came into her eyes and she moaned, "Oh, Baby, it feels so good!" Then she came and her eyes rolled up into her head.

Johnny had pulled my panties down to mid-thigh and was now fingering me. He leaned over and said, "Let's go to your room quickly or I'll take you right here."

I shuddered as a wave of lust went through me. I stood and closed my legs, letting my panties drop to my ankles. I stepped out of them and led Johnny to my room. We didn't even get undressed the first time. Johnny just had me bend over and put my hands on my mattress, he flipped my skirt up, and after rubbing his cock against my pussy a bit to get it nice and wet, thrust into me.

I couldn't help grunting, both in surprise and pain. It still felt a bit uncomfortable, but nowhere near as bad as it had felt the night before. That uncomfortable feeling went away pretty quick though, and I was soon thrusting back as much as I could, while Johnny leaned over and shoved my top up to my armpits so he could play with my breasts.

I came with a cry and collapsed forward onto my bed. Johnny rolled me over and climbed back between my legs. I welcomed him with a moan, wrapped my arms and legs around him, and fucked him back. I soon came again and that set Johnny off. He filled me with a roar and collapsed on top of me.

We lay there panting until we caught our breath. Then we began kissing again. Johnny pulled my top off, latched onto one of my nipples, and slowly started thrusting again. We had a nice leisurely fuck and Johnny timed it so we came together. Then we slept.

I woke up thirsty later that night. Carefully, I slipped out of Johnny's grasp, took off my wrinkled skirt, and headed for the bathroom to get a drink of water. I didn't worry about being nude. Everyone, except Hank, had seen everything anyway, and I figured Hank would be seeing me nude soon enough, so why bother dressing just to get a drink?

I was still half asleep, so the fact the light was on didn't dawn on me until I opened the door and stepped in to see Michael peeing. I gasped, apologized, and started to leave, but Michael said, "It's okay, Lisa, I'm about done. You can have it in a sec."

I blushed and said, "I just came for a drink of water," but I couldn't help watching him finish.

"Oh, okay," he said, flushing and moving to the sink to wash his hands. He dried them and leaned down to give me a kiss and lightly fondle my ass.

I shivered as his cold hands slid down my spine to my ass and pressed me closer to him, my nipples scraping against his chest hair.

"I hope we didn't startle you too badly when you came home," he said, nuzzling my neck.

I moaned, my body responding to his, and said, "Well, it was a bit of a surprise. You all seemed to be enjoying it though."

"Hmm, we did," he said sliding his left hand up my side to cup my breast. Then he slid the middle finger of his right hand down between my cheeks to tease my bottom. "Would you like to try it?"

I moaned and pressed myself tighter too him, rubbing against his now hard cock. "Yes, I think so, but not just yet."

"Mmm," Michael said, moving both hands under me to lift me up. As he did his cock slipped between my legs and I instinctively began to rub my pussy along his length.

"I hope I'm one of the ones you pick when you decide to try it," he said, as he took my right nipple into his mouth and sucked.

I gasped and said, "I'd like that," pulling myself up in his grasp and feeding more of my breast to him. I gasped again as the tip of his cock found my entrance, paused for a bit, and then slipped past. I mewed in disappointment as he gasped.

He hiked me up a bit more, leaning me against the door, and aimed as I tilted my hips to give him better access. Then he pushed, and I grunted as his cock entered me, stretching me more. It took him longer to get all the way inside me. It also hurt a bit. Johnny's cock is a little longer than Michael's, but Michael's is just that little bit thicker than Johnny's. I gasped and grunted a lot, caught between pleasure and pain. Michael also gasped a lot, mostly, "You're so tight!" This time though, when I was told to rub my clit, I didn't hesitate. As soon as I did it helped.

I suppose it should be weird that I was fucking another man so soon after getting engaged, especially when that man is my fiancé's father. Still, it felt right, somehow, that I let him fuck me, and I was pretty sure Johnny wouldn't mind.

After he was all the way inside me, Michael turned, laid me down on the bathroom throw rug, and shifted his arms so my legs were up and outside them, with his hands gripping the tops of my thighs. Then he really started to fuck me. Occasionally he reached forward to play with my breasts and nipples or to caress me. He would also sometimes kiss and lick my toes and feet. Me, I mostly tried to keep from banging my head against the tub. We both cried out when he came. His cock twitched a lot, but he didn't fill me like Johnny did. I guess Mom got it all.

He kissed and licked my feet for a while as I basked in the glow of my orgasm. When he finally slipped out of me, I frowned at the empty feeling. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Thank you, Lisa. I really enjoyed that."

"Thanks, I did too."

He chuckled and helped me up. I winced.

Michael soaked a washcloth and held it to my pussy. I gasped.

"I'm sorry I overdid it, but I couldn't help it, you're so sexy," Michael said giving me a wink.

I smiled even as I blushed.

Michael then gently and tenderly cleaned me and patted me dry. Then he gave me a drink of water. As I sipped, he said, "I hope we can do this again sometime?"

I nodded in agreement.

Michael grinned, then he kissed my on top of the head in a fatherly way and said, "Good night, Lisa. Sleep well."

"Good night," I replied.

Michael gave me another wink and left. I had another drink of water and then went back to my room. As I came in, Johnny said, "There you are. I'd wondered where you ran off to."

"I got thirsty and ran into your father, then he ran into me," I giggled.

"Oh?" Johnny said sitting up.

"You don't mind him and me having sex, do you?"

"Why don't I show you how much I mind?" Johnny said with a leer, and pulled me into bed. He was on me and between my legs thrusting before I'd finished bouncing. He pounded me until we both came, crying out each other's names. Then we went back to sleep.

I did wake up again that night, but I didn't get out of bed. Johnny was spooned up behind me with his hand on my breast. I looked down at it and saw his silver ring glinting in the moonlight. I ran my fingertip lightly over it, knowing one day it would be joined by another ring, one I would give him on our wedding day. I gently lifted his hand to my lips and kissed it, before returning it to my breast and going back to sleep.

When I woke next I was predictably very sore and bowlegged. So was Mom. By the time I waddled out, she was already at the table wearing the same short white robe I was. She was toying with a silver band around her throat and sipping her coffee. I felt strangely pleased seeing her collar. It was new, but I'd missed it in the excitement of the night before. When she looked up, we both blushed, and then she asked if I'd had a good night last night. I said I had, and said, "I'm pretty sure you did. Did it hurt any?"

Mom blushed more and said, "Not then, but I'm a bit sore now. You look like you are too."

I nodded, blushing.

Johnny came out then and Mom got up to pour him some coffee. Hank and Michael came out in search of coffee soon after. They each gave us a kiss and a grope. I was a bit surprised by Hank's, but I enjoyed it.

I let Mom use the bathroom in our place and went with Johnny to use his. We had lots of fun making sure each other was clean. Then we went down to join the others for breakfast.

After breakfast, I was tasked to drive Billy down to the farm and pick up some groceries. The farmer was happy to see me. It meant he or someone else didn't have to make a trip. He also liked Billy. He said he was a perfect vehicle for grocery shopping, then he laughed. When a couple of girls I'd seen at school finished loading him, I thanked them and wished them all a good day. They thanked me and wished me and everyone up at the house the same.

The groceries were put away quickly when I got back. Then we all lounged around the pool for a while and made plans for the coming week. Susan and Beth were excited because the school supplies were scheduled to start arriving. That's when I asked, "Why is it just us being home schooled here with Beth?"

Susan asked what I meant, and I asked about the kids down on the farm. She stared at me for a while before saying, "I just never thought about it. The younger ones are home schooled, and I don't know why the older teens can't go to school with you. What do you think, Beth?"

"I'm not sure all would accept. I know some are involved in sports and other school activities, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to offer it to them. At the least, we could offer tutoring."

"Consider it done," Susan said, getting up. She gave me a kiss saying, "Great idea, Lisa, and very thoughtful. I should have offered them schooling years ago!" Then she went inside to call the farmer.

They were thrilled at the offer. The boys and a couple of the girls decided not to accept home schooling, but did accept tutoring and summer school if they needed it. We did add two new girls to the class roster though, Daisy and Poppy. Daisy is a junior and Poppy a sophomore. They wanted to finish out the school year at the high school though, so we didn't see much of them except for grocery trips and riding lessons. They were real excited about it though.

I also found out that they both had crushes on Johnny. I couldn't blame them for that. He is very crushable. Daisy and he had even dated and fooled around some, although they hadn't gone all the way. That soon changed for both of them that summer. They were a little shy playing tag with us at first, but soon joined in all the groping. It wasn't long after that, that Johnny took their virginities and put them under Master's control. I even helped with Poppy. It was such a thrill to see her scream and pass out. As soon as she did, Susan was in there whispering in her ear. Neither Johnny nor I know what was said though. We were too busy fucking at the time to pay attention. Master was kind enough to let us continue to have them.

After Susan let us know Daisy and Poppy would be joining our class in the summer, Beth ordered additional supplies for them, as well as extras for tutoring and a couple more sets just in case we added anyone else, which was a good thing because we did add two more.

Everyone was so pleased by my idea about inviting the farm kids to join us, that everyone kissed and groped me when we finally got into the water, even when they weren't "it." While trying to get away from Michael, I ended splashing into Hank. I hadn't realized he'd joined us. He gave me a good looking over and said, "You sure have grown up," as he held me.

I felt his cock stiffening against my belly and said, "You have too." It just popped out.

He gave me a blank look and then burst out laughing. When everyone asked what was funny, Hank told them, and they laughed. He rubbed his cock against me and said, "And she can tell how much I've grown too!" That made them laugh harder and me blush. It was funny though and he had grown.

Then Hank gave me a kissing and groping that left me breathless and said, "You're it," and the game got started again. I finally got so worked up that I dragged Johnny up to his room to have my way with him. He willingly followed. I wasn't the only one that got fucked either! I saw Hank with Susan and Mom, and Michael with Natalie. Joan and Justine enjoyed themselves too.

Monday and Tuesday passed quickly. I soon learned that if me or Johnny were in his room, we were fair game. Mom licked me to an amazing orgasm while Johnny fucked her from behind, as I licked Joan that Monday morning. We then swapped until we'd all been with each other. That night Justine and Natalie joined us in bed. Tuesday night, we slept in my room, just the two of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.