Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 61

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 61 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

As soon as we were out to sea, I covered the outside helm and went inside to the inside cockpit. How pleasant it was to be out of the cold wind, to have soft country music playing, a warm cup of coffee, and my loving wife, Sue, sitting with me.

Sue said, "I can't believe you told me that we made a billion dollars yesterday. That's just too much to even think about. It's so much, it isn't even real. Tell me again how this happened?"

I gave Sue the whole story in more detail this time. I told her how upset I was as there was so much of all of our money at risk in Mexico. That was scary. Sue agreed. I said that I had to compliment Ben for doing as I asked and getting us out of there with a major profit.

Sue said again, "A billion dollars. I wonder how much we might owe in U.S. and Mexican taxes."

"I don't care. I've already told Tiny that I want half of everything we have, and the company has, to be put into gold. The market is going haywire in oil and gold is on the rise, so while it is still reasonable, we'll buy a bunch so our money is secure, period."

"What will we do for cash if all our money is in gold?" Sue asked, actually sincerely.

"Christ, Sue, isn't half a billion enough for pocket change?"

Sue burst out laughing saying, "I forgot. You did say half, didn't you?"

I told Sue, "Dewey didn't tell you how much we won did he?"

Sue looked at me funny, "He said a lot; how much did you win?"

"It's hard to believe but we won about what we just made on that oil deal. We're going to be a major contributor to just about any good organization that needs help. Even after they took out the French taxes we definitely won't be short of cash for a while."

I told her that I thought that over the next few years that she should work her factories into making staples that would be popular all year round and products that all of the major stores would want. She should still make some fashion goods, but for the most part, her bread and butter should be the staples that people would always want and buy. Sue agreed with me, saying, "You have some fears about the economy, don't you? I do too, but I think it's not coming for a few years. We'll just have to watch and see. If the economy gets bad, what do I do with all of my people?"

"That's why I want you to manufacture blouses and staple items that will always be in demand. Make farmer's jeans, make coveralls, make denim shirts, make the stuff that has to be on the shelves for the common man. You might even want to investigate making military clothing for the U.S. or any country that's willing to pay in gold."

"Good idea, Steve, I'll get right on that. While Venezuela is making all kinds of threatening gestures, I'll be selling them uniforms, neat idea. I'll bet we can even get some Iranian orders. It will be fun exporting to everyone who needs uniforms. That, sir, will be recession proof. What else are you keeping to yourself to spring on me? More women? More boats? More airplanes?"

Sue gave me a passionate kiss, saying, "We do have more than we can ever spend, and more love with our wives than we will ever be able to give back. I think I'll go down and love some of them. I'll send someone up with fresh coffee and give you a potty break."

Beth came up with coffee and sat beside me. I showed her all of the settings and said to just let the boat go where it is programmed. I said I would be right back, but if anything happened that was a panic, to hit the alarm button.

I went below to use the bathroom and to get out of the extra underwear. I would bring up my insulated overalls that I used out on deck, in case I needed to go out.

The bedroom had my four women snuggled together, taking a nap. I looked into the kids' room and sure enough all of them were napping too. Oh well, the last few weeks had been busy.

Back up at the weather cockpit, I sat back down with Beth. "How come you're not having a nap too? I'm sure you are as tired as they are."

"Not really, I like being here with you anyway. You and I don't have too many chances to be alone. We should, you know. You're the one for my Sue and the most important client to my brother. You're pretty important."

"None of that is important, Beth. We're a family and we should just enjoy the successes we've had."

"I am, I am. Since you and Sue have gotten together, my life has been fuller than ever before. Ben has flourished, Sue has absolutely exploded, and I've been happier than ever. You've given me two wonderful grandchildren, actually three with Mike. You've given me another daughter and in reality a Cuban sister. That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What's that?"

"You don't have any trouble with Ben and me being together like husband and wife. That wasn't a question, it was a fact."

Beth continued, "You are multi-talented when it comes to your women, and love them all up together and apart."

"Okay," I said cautiously.

"One of your ladies is like a sister to me and Ben."

"Okay," I said again even more cautiously.

"How come you won't love me up the same? I should be right up there in MILFs. In this case, mother-in-laws I'd like to fuck."

That did it, I had to laugh.

Beth had a twinkle in her eye as she was talking. "I'm horny as hell, listening to my daughter, and your harem, screw you silly and I have to lay there with nothing but my fingers. Missy's doing the same thing and even complained that we had the stud of the year on board and couldn't get laid. Geez, what are we, chopped liver?"

Beth was making me laugh even louder.

When I was under control again I said, "So what does Ben think about you having hot pants for me?"

"Not too much. He'd like to sample Juanita, that's for sure. He and I both think she is hot. Sue and you get all the toys though. Missy and I just don't get enough lovin'."

"You kill me, Beth. You've never once talked to me this way. Wow! What would your daughter think if she heard this conversation?"

Beth snuggled into me and said, "We've already talked about it and she's fine as long as I give you back. Mercy thinks it's hot that her mother wants you too, and Juanita, she wants to join you when we do it."

Oh shit. Now I was as hard as granite, guiding a hundred and seventy-five foot sailboat through some heavy seas while being propositioned by my mother-in-law. She did call herself a MILF. Mother-in-law I'd like to fuck. I know Sue has already hinted at all this, but who knows what kind of moment she said that in. At least I needed to stay alert, right here where I was, right now.

"Just plan on it, plan on me sucking you even better than my daughter with no teeth. Plan on it. Plan on me fucking you senseless before I give you back to my daughter. Just plan on it."

Beth gave me a smoldering kiss, a squeeze on my hard dick and went below.

Whew, I thought. That was wild. I scanned the instruments and all was well. The radar showed only one target way off heading north while we were on a southwest course. I looked out to check all the sails and lines and all looked good. I could settle down and daydream a little.

Not for long though. Mercy came up the gangway with a sandwich, a Diet Coke and another cup of coffee. She sat with me while I ate, watching the instruments, checking the sails, and the radar. When I finished she snuggled up to me saying, "I love you so much. You mean so much to me. It is Sue, Juanita, and you that I love together but I am so in love with you. You've given me Mike and now the three I have inside me. I haven't given them names as it's so hard to carry three to birth. I love all three already but I'm still afraid."

I held her while we watched the sea begin to settle down with a strong wind to blow us home. "I love you, Mercy. When you came into our lives, I thought we were nuts but you're now a wife to me as much as Sue. I'm so lucky to have you and Mike to love and be a part of my family. We are a special family aren't we?"

Mercy smiled, kissed my cheek and said, "Yes we are. You know my Mom is a part of this family too. She's a young, vibrant woman with needs the same as Sue and I. You know how Juanita is, well my Mom is the same. She needs the same. What I'm saying Steve is you need to make love to my Mom the way you make love to me. She wants you and needs you. Please, for me, would you do that, make love to my Mom?"

I looked at Mercy causing her to giggle. "Is this funny or what?"

"What about your Dad?"

"He's not been able to do anything for a long, long time. His diabetes keeps him from doing anything but with his mouth or hands. Mom's told him that if she gets a chance, she's going to turn you inside out."

"Damn, Mercy, I love you too much to do that with your Mother."

"If you love me, then you will do that with my mother and Sue's mother. You need to take care of all of the women on this boat. I'll bet if the truth be known, Maggie would love for you to love her up."

"You girls must think I'm a perv. to even think I would do that with your mothers."

"The only person who has said anything is Kate and she said her mom is too much of a bitch to let you satisfy her. She says she would rather have her turn than let her have you."

I shook my head in bewilderment. "This is too strange for words. Do you know what Beth said she was?"

"Yep," smiled Mercy. "Mother-in-law I'd like to fuck. She's been saying that since Italy. Mom thinks it's hilarious and wants to be included in that list."

Mercy gave me a wifely luscious kiss and said, "Just love her up. Make her sigh, make her faint, make her cum, but make her. Do to her what you do to all of us almost every night. Now go get a nap, I'll watch the boat. Mom's room is the first on the left."

Instead of going in that direction, I checked on the kids to find Maggie and Kate getting them up. After giving all a kiss, I went into our stateroom to find Sue and Juanita nude under the covers with their faces smelling like pussy.

I stripped and lay between them, instantly falling asleep.

When you wake up and someone is slowly stroking your dick, you know you're in heaven. I reached to touch the stroker to find Sue lying with her head right there. We kissed softly, then kissed some more. Since I was so hard, Sue rolled onto me and slid down engulfing me completely. We kissed as she slowly rotated her hips up and down fucking me.

"Oh God, Sue, you do that so well. You're making me crazy enjoying you."

She kissed me then said, "I'm not Sue, but I sure know how to do this."

My eyes shot open and I saw Beth with the same shit eating grin Sue has so often. "You're already fucked so just lay there and enjoy unless you have something else you wish to do to me."

I kissed Beth and rolled her over while maintaining the kiss. I gave her full length thrusts until I would come if I continued, so I stopped and pulled free. With slow, loving kisses I caressed, kissed, and suckled her breasts, on to her belly, making my way past some fuzz to her drenched pussy. As soon as my mouth took her pussy Beth began leaking fluids that increased as I sucked her. I used the same trick with her as I did with Sue by pushing a couple fingers into her and rubbing her most sensitive spot. As she began to come, I pushed another soaked finger into her butt. I hit the gusher. If Beth had been an oil well, we would be millionaires again.

When she finally began settling down, I re-entered her soft wet pussy. This time I didn't quit when she was coming, but kept on fingering her clit and fucking until I asked Beth, "Do you want these baby makers in your pussy, in your mouth, or all over you?"

Beth groaned and said, "Don't come in me, let me suck you, come in my mouth."

When I rolled off she attacked my dick sucking me into her throat. Wham! I shot the first load straight down her throat. Beth coughed a couple of times, finishing sucking me until my spasms were done. Wow, what a suck that was.

When I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, Beth came again at the thought that I would kiss her after she had sucked me. "That is so special that you would kiss me. You are just so sexy. You taste good too. Sue said you did, but who would know. I'm sorry I didn't let you come in me but Ben had a vasectomy and I would get pregnant at my late age for sure. My hormones are probably worse than a teenager. Thank you, Steve that was very special. I want to do that again, but the next one is Missy's. She needs you too."

Thinking that I would be up all night this first night out at sea, I got up, showered with Beth dressing again for the bridge or in this case the inside cockpit. The kids were in the below deck lounge playing and watching a movie, so I went up to the inside helm to find Sue manning the wheel. She pulled me to her and said, "Thank you, I love you so much for loving my mother. She loves you too you know and needs you to love her sometimes. I'll tell you when she needs you and you just need to take care of her." She kissed me again and said, "Put on your cold weather gear and do an inspection of the sails and lines. We're maxed out on sail, and according to the GPS, we're doing almost an unbelievable consistent seventeen to eighteen knots. We're really cooking."

I put on the heavy overalls and went outside to check everything. It wasn't that bad outside. The thermometer said about forty-five degrees, but in the wet wind it felt as if it was twenty. The sails looked good. All the lines looked right. I checked the decks and the vents. Everything looked ship shape. When I took off my coveralls, Juanita was there to help me.

Juanita gave me a hug and said, "Go down for your supper and play with the kids before your shift up here. We're doing two on, six off, tonight. We should be able to stay awake for two hours at a time after we all had a nap. Tomorrow we'll do the three on, nine off."

We had a great supper in the galley with the kids all having fun. Carson wanted to act like one of the little ones and was stuffing mashed potatoes into his mouth with his hands. I gathered up a spoon full of gravy and when his hand was away from his mouth, I shoved it in. His little eyes opened wide, then he smacked his lips. "Good Daddy, Steve, good." I put some over his potatoes on his plate and he used his spoon to get them into his mouth.

We put the kids to bed at eight, and I put the women to bed at ten and went upstairs to relieve Mercy. She said that Juanita would be up at midnight and that I was expected in her mother's room for a while before I came to bed. She gave me a kiss and said, don't forget.

I spent two hours wondering about Missy before Juanita came up to relieve me. She gave me a healthy kiss and asked if she needed to, or could she, warm me up. "What is this conspiracy? All of you want me to molest these mothers."

Juanita said, "No conspiracy, we love you and them. They need what we have and we're willing to share. I would love to join you loving up Beth, maybe next time. But now, my Steve, with all my love and heart I send you to Mercy's mother. Love her, make her feel what you make me feel."

I went straight to the first door on the left and knocked. "It's open, come in, Steve."

Missy was laid back on the bed with only soft light displaying her. She was wearing a gauzy gown that was soft and sexy to view.

"Take off your clothes and join me. We have some talking to do."

I stripped and lay down next to Missy, taking her into my arms. She kissed me sincerely and I kissed her back, letting her know I was interested in her as well.

"I want you badly, Steve, but I understand if you can't do this with me. I know you love my daughter so very much and you've given me a wonderful grandson. Actually you've given me two grandsons and a darling granddaughter, and if you count Carson, another grandson. You've become the object of all of our lust. I don't even think Maggie is immune to your appeal."

Missy kissed me some more, caressing my chest and stomach, but not touching me lower. She didn't have to as my mast was waving in the breeze.

"I love you too, Steve, and want you to make love to me. I want to feel your touches, and I want to feel you inside me. Love me, Steve, make love to me."

I didn't talk, I just rolled to her and kissed her for ten minutes or so. I slowly slid the gown down until I reached her womanly breasts and sucked, licked, and nibbled on them until Missy was groaning.

Missy's legs were spread and she had pulled her gown up allowing me access. My kisses passed over her gown and landed on her belly, then trailed to her wet lower lips. With the first rake of my tongue between her lips, she shivered. With the second, ending at her clit, she shivered and groaned. I took her clit into my mouth and gently sucked. Missy came, hard, almost yelling.

"In me, put it in me, Steve, please put it in me."

Missy was so open to me, I slipped in five to six inches easily, but came to her unused areas. She jammed herself onto me and came again and again as she tried to cram all of me inside of her.

Little by little, her spasms settled, letting me work myself in and out. This only made her almost scream louder. There was only one thing to do. Either stuff my dick in her mouth or kiss her and fuck her as hard as I could.

I chose kissing and fucking. We kissed, we fucked, I pulled back and bit her nipples but had to go back kissing to keep her below a roar. As I neared my climax I asked, "Where do you want me to come?" Missy groaned. "In your mouth?" Missy groaned again, "No." "On your breasts?" Missy groaned, "No," again. Then she said, "In me, come in me fill me like you did Mercy. I want to feel you filling me like you did when you made Michael."

I filled my second mother-in-law. She was no longer a MILF, a mother I'd like to fuck. We had done the deed.

We laid there with me firmly in her for a long time. Missy snuggled to my chest and said, "Sleep, let me feel you inside of me while we sleep."

I'm a guy. I slept.

Four hours later, I woke to a mouth working on my now very firm dick. When I touched the head connected to the mouth, Missy said, "Lay back. I love this and want to do this for you. I love your big, long dick. It's so hard, so ready to suck."

Missy worked her magic for over a half-hour and made me come in gallons. That she didn't drown is a testament to her swallowing abilities. When she had swallowed all of me, I pulled her up and kissed her, thanking her for such good loving. The act of kissing her cum flavored mouth made her shiver and come without my touching her. She held me tight and said, "Get up and get something to eat before you have to go on again. I'll fix you something. Go get a shower."

I ate, kissed Missy goodnight and went up fifteen minutes early so I could go out and check the decks. When I came back inside and took off the heavy clothes, I mentioned that it felt a lot warmer outside. Mercy said the temperature was gradually rising as we headed toward home.

When I went to the helm to relieve her, she hugged me and kissed me. "Thank you, thank you for loving my Mom. She needed that, a lot. You have to do that every chance you get while she visits with us. You're her hero, so just keep her well fucked and it'll make all the rest of us happy. Besides, she's now so far in your head, she'll make you come standing by yourself if she wants." Mercy laughed as she gave me a kiss and headed below.

Just before Juanita came up to relieve me, I heard in my head, "I love you, Steve. Come have some breakfast and go to bed for a nap, this time with a wife."

Juanita came up and I went below for some pancakes, washed up, and went to lie down. As soon as I lay down, Sue's eyes popped open. She rolled me over and took hold of my growing interest. "Now that you've had your way with the mature crowd, how about with one of your pregnant mothers? We need you too."

Sue and I made love the way husband and wife should. Slow, sensuous, full of love and caring. We came hard, then came again, celebrating our love with strong orgasms. When we lay back gasping for air, satisfied beyond belief, Sue asked, "So what do you think of a mother of four, or at least almost a mother of four?"

"I think my future mother of four is wonderful. The most wonderful wife a man could have."

Sue kissed me hard and said, "Be sure to tell that to Mercy and Juanita too. They want to hear those same sweet words."

We closed our eyes and I woke about two hours later to Carson and Steve bouncing on the bed. "Come on, Daddy, wake up. We want to go on deck and Mommy says you have to be up there. Come on, Daddy, wake up."

I pulled both down onto the bed and tickled them until they were screaming with giggles and laughter. This brought mothers instantly to see what was happening. Kate climbed up on the bed and said, "I think I need to reserve the man of the boat soon. How about it, want to fool around with a swabby? Kate gave me a kiss and said, I'm fair game till we get back. Of course, that all could change at any time. Who knows father of the baby in my belly. I love you for having given this baby to me. Perhaps another later too."

As I got up to dress, Kate said, "Jim says he wants to try to make it work. He says he misses me and he misses Carson. I know he's still going to want men, but I think he knows I make him whole now. Wait till he hears that I like women. He's either going to get mad or come on my face while I suck him off. Isn't that nasty? I want to tell him how I love to eat pussy and feel a hard dick up my pussy or up my butt. I want to make him so excited he can't stand not to be around me. I'll tell him to let me straighten out his gay friends and really shock him. But, Steve, when I want another baby, I'm coming to you." Kate playfully gave me a squeeze, and headed toward the galley while I dressed, ready to take the kids on deck.

Up in the lounge, Sue and Beth had the big globe showing Carson and Steve where we were and how far we were from home. Steve said, "Two fingers, not far." Carson thought for a while. "My fingers are longer and less than two fingers."

Steve had the question of the day. "How many days is my finger?"

Everyone broke up as it was a great question. Too bad we didn't have an answer.

The temperature out on deck in the sun was over seventy degrees, so we put the life jackets on the two big kids and let them run around on deck. They promised, and kept their promise, to stay away from the rail while they were out.

The two smaller ones were toddling, so we put jackets on them with lines to an adult in case they took off running toward a rail. What a thrill to have your kids out on deck of a fabulous sailboat in the middle of the Atlantic.

Sue asked me to open the main helm so she could be outdoors as well. We enjoyed the sun to the maximum extent with all of the women, including Maggie, topless, getting some sun. The winds were only about fifteen knots so our sails were full but not stretched, we weren't going as fast. The GPS said about eleven knots.

That night we figured we were about four days out so we called home on the satellite phone at what we figured to be seven their time.

Everyone was excited to hear from us. We gave them our position and talked about everything that they had to talk about. Phil said he had some news for us when we returned, but wouldn't tell us what it was until we returned. Abe said, "So you want me to go Limey and help you start up over there?" We had to clue Abe in that it was Ireland, not England. We said we would call tomorrow night to let them know how close we were, then hung up. The Sat links to civilian phones were down, so Beth couldn't get through to Ben, and Missy couldn't get through to Merlin. I told both ladies we would use the office's conference abilities to get them connected tomorrow.

So far on this trip from England, I had made love to everyone on the boat except Maggie. I'm glad she didn't ask, as my ladies wanted more than their share, and Kate seemed to want a lot more than normal. Both mothers-in- law has now been well done three times, and I have to tell you, I was a little sore from more use than normal.

You think, right, oh yeah, sure, you were getting way more than anyone can handle. I gotta tell you. It's the truth. A guy can get it up over and over most of the time, but he can only come four or five times a day, period. Every one of these ladies felt as if they should get a load up them, in them, or on them, before we parted. No way. Not a chance. Can't be done. Even by a fifteen year old. So if six ladies wanted some throughout a normal day, only three, four, or five, max, were going to get some liquid proof of their sexiness. The fourth, fifth, or sixth of the day was going to have to be satisfied with me telling them how sexy they were. Geez, what a pain in the dick.

We rounded the southern peninsula of Florida and headed that final lap home. Multiple planes including the 19D buzzed us as we made the final miles to Dunedin. We had sailed all the way to the Mediterranean and back. We were world travelers by sailboat.

By the time we reached the Dunedin Yacht Club, the boat was shipshape, spic and span, ready for inspection, including clean scrubbed decks. We might want to wash down the sails later, but the boat was right.

It was six in the evening, and probably a hundred people, including some news people with cameras to record our landing, met us. The scene was chaotic to the point the news people gave up with only a short interview of me, Sue, and Maggie.

We locked the boat up and headed home to celebrate the homecoming with our friends. All of us were walking funny for a while, including the toddlers. Steve and Carson immediately began playing with CJ, Robbie, and Mia. Little Sean was put with Lizzy and Mike to play, while the adults hugged and slapped each other on the backs. It was a glorious homecoming.

Since it was Thursday evening, Phil said that we would have a gala celebration tomorrow night. Everyone should come for food, drink, and lots of pictures of the trip.

I was sitting on our patio with Glenda, Martin, Charlie, Shawna, Hannah, Jim, Hank, Debbie, Tiny, Ruth, Ryan and Michelle when Sue said to all of them. "We will not be doing any long distance sailing for a long while. Even little Mercy has had enough for a while. We've gotten it out of our systems and we will be giving up the big boat for the Magellan. From now on, we will sail the Magellan unless we do a really long cruise again." Everyone was happy to hear we were not leaving for a long time.

The state of the company was discussed, and we decided to have a detailed discussion tomorrow where I could hear the condition of everything that had been pending when I left on the adventure.

The girls had put the kids to bed and were ready to go to bed themselves. Kate was at her home with Carson, Beth was down on Bay Shore with Ben, and Missy was going to take a non-stop to San Francisco in the morning.

Maggie had decided to stay the night at our place before re-opening her place, so we all crashed reasonably early. This night, we didn't have to stand watch. We all were able to go to bed together, to sleep.

I was surprised that I couldn't sleep off the boat. I got up about midnight to walk out on the patio. I was having a glass of wine, when Juanita joined me and had some wine too. Soon, Mercy and Sue came out to say they were having trouble sleeping too as the bed was not rocking and they couldn't hear the waves slapping the side of the boat. Everyone had a little wine and we went back to bed. This time we slept till my mental alarm went off at six.

I shaved, showered, and dressed quickly to join Glenda on the patio. We hugged with both of us commenting how we had missed having coffee together in the morning.

Soon Tiny and Ruth showed up, followed by Abe and Alice, next were Ryan and Michelle, Phil and Judy, Susan and Kevin, and last was Henry with Nancy. The patio filled with our friends and extended family. We enjoyed pastries and breakfast sandwiches and talked about the coming day.

Missy was up and packed, ready to go to the airport. I loaded her into my pickup and we drove to the airport and got her checked in with plenty of time. We had a hug and kiss before she went out to the gate, stopping to wave before she got on the tram. Another link gone for a while.

At the shop, I went to each group and said hi, looking at their work, praising their results. After doing that at the shop, I went to the body shop where people were putting together interesting bodies to be loaded onto pickups and larger trucks. Next was the T-shirt factory. Everyone was happy to see I had made it back home and gave me a special T-shirt that commemorated each of the countries where we had landed. They gave me several so each of the travelers could have one.

Back at the shop, we convened the meeting that brought me up to date on what was happening. Phil said that Ryan needed to report on Canada.

Ryan announced, "Montreal, Canada is now open for business and is already ahead of initial plan. We are at a hundred percent of personnel desired for opening, with several waiting for jobs to open. The cart manufacturing plant is just opening and will work exclusively on the snow cart with the plastic tracks."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.