Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 58

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 58 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

I could hear all of the kids jabbering in the other room. Carson was telling them some kind of story about whales, but he didn't really know what a whale was, just what he saw on TV. I looked at the clock to see it was already after seven. The kids had gone to bed early so they were awake early as well.

When I sat up in bed, all four girls stirred and smiled. Sue said, "It's time to get up, the kids are awake. Hurry, Mercy, let's get a shower before we get them."

Sue and Mercy went into the shower, while Kate and Juanita used the potty and waited their turn for the shower. The two moms got out and dried, giving me a kiss on the way by. The naked kisses got me rising, so I went into the shower to join Kate and Juanita. Kate said, "I'm almost done. I need to get out to take care of Carson."

Juanita hugged me, stroking my erection. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this thing this morning. I have it all to myself for a few minutes. Let me turn so you can slide that wonderful thing deep into me."

We kissed before she turned to the wall and I slid into her wetness. We played under the water until we both came hard. We washed quickly, dried, and dressed, ready to travel.

It was chilly again this morning, so the heat had come on during the night. We had all put on heavier clothes in anticipation of being outside. After breakfast, we took care of all of the last minute things, like paying our bill, replenishing our fuel, and flushing out the holding tank. The boat was ready, but we needed to look at our charts one last time to plan our trip. We entered all of the coordinates into the GPS and prepared to cast off. Two young male attendants were there to toss the ropes to the girls as we slowly slid from the berth, heading out to Sea. I'll bet the big boat looked awesome as it motored out of the yacht basin.

We were soon out far enough to hoist the sails. It's great to turn the engines off and let the wind power us toward our next port. We fell right into our schedule of talking turns at the helm. It was cold enough that most stayed indoors to stay warm. Carson loved to help me at the helm. He would sit up in the window and talk to me for an hour at a time. We talked about Sponge Bob Square pants, we sang some silly kids songs that he had learned, and he drew some pictures for me on some typing paper. Carson was enjoying the man to man attention. I hoped he did get his father back.

A little over twenty-four hours after we had left Sicily, we were docking at the exclusive yacht club outside of Rome. The place was full of uniformed attendants that were almost a pain in the butt, because they were supposed to constantly offer assistance to members and paying guests.

Missy was more than excited. She was ready to run off the boat to begin exploring the ancient city. Since it was noon, I suggested we check out the restaurant and what was available for tours. While we were up on deck, a group of uniformed attendants came to the boat with buckets and scrubbing brooms. Part of our fees covered the thorough scrubbing of the deck, so we locked up the boat and left them to do their best.

While we were on the dock, I registered my cell phone to the local towers and was immediately greeted by a couple of voicemail messages. When I logged onto the voicemail, all the messages were from Beth.

"Steve, please call me. Ben said that I could fly over to Rome and go with you guys while you visit Rome and the Riviera. Please call me to tell me if you and Sue will allow me to travel with you."

All three messages were about the same, Beth begging me to let her come. I handed my phone to Sue and had her call her mother.

Sue was on the phone a full five minutes before she closed it, looking at it strangely. Sue said, "Why didn't she say she wanted to come along. We would have brought her. She didn't realize Missy was coming along until we were leaving. She says that Ben has been ready to send her for two weeks already."

We went through the fancy yacht club, looking at the shops and the various lounges and restaurants. We had lunch in the "International Café," as the placard out front said what languages the wait staff spoke. English was listed, so it was an easy choice. Our waitress was a U.S. expatriate who enjoyed helping us with the little ones. The kids remained happy throughout the meal, eating the various things we offered.

During lunch, the cell phone rang. I just handed it to Sue instead of answering it, as it was going to be Beth for Sue anyway. Sue spoke to her mom, nodding, telling her to take a taxi to the yacht club when she arrived and cleared customs.

When Sue got off the phone, I told her we could go meet her, but she said, "She's a big girl and should be able to take care of herself to get here on her own. That's the way she sent me off to college. She loaded me onto a plane and said I was a big girl now and should be able to take care of myself. It's her turn now."

All I could think of was that was pretty brutal, but Sue had obviously been upset over the way she had been sent off to school. That was pretty surprising, considering how doting Beth and Ben were to her all of the time.

After lunch, we checked with the concierge to find out what tours were available. He suggested a private tour using a small bus and English-speaking guide. We could contract the man for the week for a nominal fee and use him anytime throughout the week. Sue and Mercy were nodding, so I told the concierge to contact one of the guides to begin in the morning.

He informed us the guide would come by our boat this evening so he could go over points of interest that we wished to visit. That thrilled Missy, who said she already had a list made up, along with an itinerary, so we could see more within each day and not use up a lot of time traveling.

Missy asked, "Can I go to a morning Mass and at least one High Mass while we are here? I mean at the Vatican. I know the Pope won't be saying the Mass, but I do want to go to a Mass there. Mercy, you might even want to go. You probably need to go to confession before you take communion, but you should consider going with me. All of you are welcome; I don't mean to exclude any of you."

Maggie said, "I was raised Catholic and I would enjoy seeing the Vatican. I won't try to go to confession, it would take too long and the penance would take even longer."

"I want to go too," Juanita whispered. "When I was tiny, we went to church every Sunday. Sometimes my grandmother would take me to morning Mass too. When Castro took over, many people who went to church regularly were not given rations until they stopped attending."

It was agreed that we would plan a trip to the Vatican and would make sure those who wished to attend Masses had the opportunity. Missy said she hoped there might be a chance to see the Pope while we were there.

Back at the boat, the attendants had finished washing the boat and were busy polishing brass and chrome. They had the boat shining. When the men were finished, I tipped them and they left smiling. The concierge came to the boat and asked if we needed housekeeping staff or child care while we were in port. I had Sue, Mercy, and Kate talk to the man. We might use a babysitting service a time or two, but probably not. The girls all agreed we could keep the boat clean ourselves.

We put the kids down for a nap and the women headed for the bow to sunbathe. I noticed many sunbathers around us were sunning themselves nude, so I wasn't surprised to find all of the women lying in the sun without clothes. Maggie was even lying without her top, but she wore a large swim bottom. I wondered what my ladies would look like when we reached Maggie's age.

I put on a pair of shorts and lounged on the deck with an icy drink. I gazed at all the flesh being displayed, thinking how three of the ladies would blossom before long.

Sue came to me and said, "You know, Mom will be here about three in the morning. I can't let her just find her way here. Could you go with me to get her at the airport? We'll plan on sleeping late in the morning so we're rested before going sightseeing."

"Sure, I'll go get her, or we can go get her. I'll go up to see the concierge to check on the flight's arrival and order a car or taxi. How did she get on a plane so fast? Where did she leave from, Orlando?"

"She said she was lucky and when she had called they asked if she could be in Orlando within two hours ready to go. She said she's been packed for a week, so she called Ben, said bye to him, and had a limo service take her to Orlando. She called me from there. She was boarding right then."

I told Sue, "I'm glad you're letting her join us. I'm sure she will enjoy herself and she'll be good with the kids too."

Sue smiled, "She misses all of them. She said she misses Carson's hugs as he's been so loving to her."

Sue called to the naked ladies, "Okay, girls, lets get some clothes on. The guide will be here in a little while. Steve, you go up and make arrangements to get mom, okay?"

The concierge said that he would have a courtesy limousine take us to the airport to get Beth. He was happy to help, and even happier with the tip I gave in appreciation.

When the guide arrived, I brought him into the big lounge on the main deck. I think the man was over-impressed with the size of the place. He was a native of Rome, but had spent ten years in the U.S., so he spoke good English. His name was Edwardo, but said we could call him Ed.

He had brochures of all the major attractions for us to look at, but Missy had her list. She said she had planned it so that we could use the appropriate roads to get between attractions quickly. Ed was impressed. He asked how she knew what streets were one-way and how to get around.

"Easy, I used Yahoo maps. They have the best street maps of any of the major sites. They actually gave me the fastest way between places."

Ed said, "I'll have to try that myself. In Italy, we have very fast internet service. We do not use dial up services like you do in the United States. We have a digital connection in the home. We also have our television service provided the same way."

We made a plan to leave the next morning at ten, as we were planning on sleeping in a little later than usual. The interested girls discussed their desire for morning Mass. Ed said he would be happy to come for them and take them to Mass in the morning. Missy, Maggie, Mercy, and Juanita wanted to go in the morning, so it was arranged that he would pick them up early while the rest of us slept in.

There was to be an excursion out of the Vatican by the Pope later in the week, so we wanted to plan to be spectators for his appearance. Ed said that the Pope often came out onto his balcony and waved to the masses, giving his blessing. The only problem was that it was random and you never knew when he was going to do it.

We planned to sightsee five straight days. We were going to be ready for a few days on the Riviera by the time we got there. But there is a lot to see there as well. At least we didn't have a fixed schedule, and the world was getting along without us. I did call the local distributor, but we had not had a lot of dealings with him. We agreed to meet one evening this week, but he wasn't anxious for me to visit his business.

The evening was spent enjoying a great dinner in a private dining room in the club. There were three other families with small children there as well. We had a great time letting our smallest crawl around on the floor with some of the other little kids. The older ones played tag and chase games that were universal in appeal for kids of every country. One couple with two small children was accompanied by a couple of younger ladies that were introduced as child caregivers. There was too much hand holding and gentle touches between the four adults for them to be just caregivers.

Sue introduced our ladies as wives and friends. The couple was shocked, but the wife of the couple sat up and said, I wish for my husband to recognize these two ladies as wives, but he believes he cannot. I commend you, sir, for allowing your wives to announce themselves. Sue invited them to come to our boat after we ate. They accepted, as they said they were berthed next to us on the large motor yacht. They had seen us earlier while the ladies sunbathed.

Back on our boat, we found out the couple and their caregivers were from Ireland. The woman was from a very wealthy family and the man had been a commoner who had fallen in love with the woman before he knew of her wealth. When he had discovered her stature, he refused to go out with her any longer, but she had begged her father to contact the man and have him continue to court his daughter. She said that although they possibly had royal bloodlines, she said she was so far removed from any lineage, that it wasn't a problem for her to be married to a commoner. She told us there was no real royalty in Ireland like there was in the United Kingdom.

He said it was a problem for them to have a plural relationship though. She kept right on with him saying, "The girls are for my entertainment. I just enjoy you giving them pleasure as well."

My four were all smiles when she said this. Sue nudged me saying, "See, there are more women like me that enjoy having a softer touch sometimes."

Our new friends were Chanda and Michael. The two caregivers were Lucille and Margaret. Michael enjoyed a large scotch with me, and we wandered out onto the deck to enjoy the outdoors. He asked about my business and was surprised to hear that I could rely on people back home to run such a large privately held company. I told him the people there were friends first, then employees.

He talked about how open Chanda was about their relationship with the two ladies and how he was afraid Chanda's father would blame him for her actions. He said that so far, the man had been accepting of their lifestyle and he hoped not to offend him. "I wouldn't be able to keep Chanda in the manner she's used to. I finished Business Management at the university but I do not have much experience. Chanda wants to play and her father says for us to enjoy ourselves. He keeps saying there will plenty of time for me to learn the business and contribute, but it worries me that I'm not doing anything to help the family."

I patted him on the back, "Mike, you've already helped the family with those two kids you have. I'd bet a bundle that Chanda's dad idolizes those grandbabies. You be a good dad and he'll think you're being a wonderful husband to his daughter."

When we went back into the lounge, all the girls had disappeared. We made ourselves another drink and wandered below to see what was happening. Maggie and Missy were in the galley having coffee. When I asked where the girls were, Missy said, "I'm afraid my daughter invited them to use the Jacuzzi in the master suite. Go in there at your own risk. The girls put the kids to sleep and your two, Michael, are sleeping in Carson's room."

Mike and I walked into the big stateroom to see the sliding panels hiding the giant Jacuzzi were pulled back revealing seven very naked, very lovely ladies. Mike groaned, "Oh my, that is a sight."

Sue was sitting between Chanda and Lucille and said, "There's not a lot of room, but I'd bet we could fit the two of you in. Take off your clothes and come in."

I began to unbutton my shirt, but Mike said, "I would embarrass myself. I can't sport an erection in front of people I just met."

Mercy said, "Why not, if we were old friends and I played with you, I'd bet you would have an erection."

Kate said, "Call a spade a spade, it's called a hard on. Come on, guys, show us the beef."

Mercy and Margaret were obviously using their hands to stimulate each other and Margaret said, "Take it off, Steve. We've heard you have a nice one and your wives even share."

As I pulled off my pants, Michael got with the program and began getting undressed. I waited so we entered the big tub together. When I stepped in, Sue reached out and took hold of my now very hard erection and said, as she directed me toward her mouth, "This thing tastes so good. I'll need to compare Michael too, you know."

After Sue gave me a slurp, she passed me to Chanda who pulled me into her mouth as well. Lucille had taken hold of Mike and was tasting him, before she directed him into Sue's mouth. It was too much for him and he began squirting her face and hair. "Oh darn, I'm too excited and can't hold back."

Sue said, "That's perfectly fine, Mike. I'll bet I can keep you up and help you toward your next contribution to our taste buds."

Chanda pulled off me and said, "Don't you come? I've sucked you for way over a couple of minutes."

Juanita laughed, "Our Steve must satisfy us four most every night, so he has to last a long, long time. He'll come, but he demands we get him right back up until we are all satisfied at least once, and usually one or two of us get our pleasure twice before he loses it for the night."

Mercy said, "Chanda, stand up and hold onto the side of the tub. Let Steve bury that thing in you for a few minutes. Let's all turn our backs to the guys and let them take us one after another. I trust you all don't play around outside your family, so you are without a physical impairment."

Margaret said, "Oh yes, oh yes, we have not been outside our foursome since we got together. You five seem to be more open though. Are you safe?"

While raking her fingers through the goo Mike had squirted, and feeding it to Lucille, Sue said, "Our group is very closed. We are extremely conscious of not having any diseases."

Chanda stood, turned, and bent over, offering me a delightful sight and a place to put my erection. I was able to get into her, but burying in her completely was going to take a long time. Chanda chanted, "Oh, oh, oh, oh so deep, so big, oh yes, more." Sue was now beside Chanda and said, "Give me some too my wonderful stud, save some for me." When Chanda's legs began to give out, I withdrew from her and slid into familiar territory. Sue was ready and primed. While I pounded her, she was playing with Lucille next to her. On the other side of her, Mike who was moaning that he was going to come again, was pummeling Mercy. Mercy made him withdraw for a few minutes, before directing him to Kate. Kate said for him to do Juanita, as she was trying to get pregnant and would only accept me for a while. As Mike seated himself into Juanita, Margaret stuck a finger into his butt, making him moan and explode into Juanita. Margaret began spanking him as he thrust into Juanita, bringing her to her peak as she was excited about the activity.

When Sue exploded, she pulled from me and turned to suck me into her mouth. She released me with a pop saying, "We taste so good together, now do Lucille." I was able to sink into Lucille pretty far. She was equally as vocal as the others and begged me to continue until she was whimpering that she had had enough. Next was Mercy, who was slick with Mike's recent deposit. I slid into her to the max as she groaned and almost instantly began coming. Her voice is so distinctive, that I just knew Missy was probably hiding her face from embarrassment. When Mercy began giving out, I pulled from her and began giving Kate as much as I could. Mercy was next to her, and began playing with her breasts and fingering her clit, as I filled her with my now nearly exploding dick. Mercy said to me, "I'll play with these overflowing balls of yours so you can fill this lady to the brim. Now Steve, fill her with your baby stuff right now."

Sue was whispering in my ear, saying that she couldn't wait to taste me from Kate's overflowing pussy. That did it. I began squirting into Kate with her exclaiming, "I can feel it, Steve's doing it inside me, he's making me a baby, oh, it's so good, yes, oh yes."

As I finished squirting, Juanita pulled me from Kate and instantly had her mouth around my soggy dick. It didn't take her long before I was ready for more. Margaret asked Juanita, "Can I be next, I want to try what Kate just got. I bet that would be wonderful."

While I thumped Margaret, Juanita sat in front of her and buried her face into our connection. She was lapping at me and sucking on Margaret's clit. Margaret was coming in almost seconds, and continued to come for at least five minutes.

Mike sat on the edge of tub, with Chanda and Sue sharing his now nearly limp dick. He was moaning, saying that he had already come three times and was too sensitive to even think of any more. Sue said to Chanda, "Steve's coming around again, so get up there so you can get seconds."

While I was going at a reasonable pace, trying to keep from tiring out too fast, Mike asked, "How do you keep going and going and going. You've done all seven and are going to start over. How can you come so much or hold back so long."

"I love pussy, Mike. My four ladies have some of the best pussy in all mankind. As you felt, they had you coming before you were hardly in them. They are wonderful lovers."

Chanda was saying, "Come in me, please, I want to feel you come in me, do it, do it, let me feel you deep inside me. Squirt me."

Sue began playing with my balls, while I thrust deeply into Chanda. All of a sudden, I swelled and unleashed a torrent of fluids into her. Chanda was squealing and crying at the same time. I had to hold her up through my orgasm. I could feel her pussy squeezing me rhythmically during her orgasm.

As I pulled from Chanda, Mercy latched onto me, sucking me, attempting to keep me up. Sue said, "Get out of the tub, Honey. I want you on the bed now. Come make love to me the way you enjoy so much."

Once on the bed, Sue spread her legs and directed me to love on her pussy before mounting her. Mercy put Lucille next to Sue and was face first into her pussy beside me. The next pairing was Chanda sucking Kate's sloppy pussy and then there was Margaret and Juanita in a torrid sixty-nine.

Mike was now sitting in the big chair next to the bed, fascinated by the sights before him while handling himself, hoping to get up once again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.