The Librarian - Cover

The Librarian

Copyright© 2008 by deGaffer

Chapter 11: Enlightening Leslie

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Enlightening Leslie - A wealthy and politically connected college librarian manipulates a group of students and encourages them to put together a team that the Confederacy shouldn't ignore.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

When Leslie leaned over to listen at Lesa's door, Jake stepped against her protruding butt and reached around her torso pinning her upper arms to her ribs. He took her left breast in his right hand and her right breast in his left hand and pressed his semi-flaccid dick into the crack of her ass. "I'm just thinking that if you don't want me to be grabbing you in public, you might have to downgrade your wardrobe."

Lesa was startled awake by the soft giggles she heard in her darkened bedroom. Dim light from the open door silhouetted two figures approaching her bed. "Sorry to wake you, we heard your radio from the hall and thought you were still awake," Jake apologized from behind Leslie.

Lesa sat up in her thin white pinafore nightie. "I was trying to drown the noises coming from down the hall. It's been quiet for a few minutes, and I must have dozed off."

"Sorry to be so loud." Leslie responded. "Jake is just so GOOD!"

"Yes, he is. Is anything wrong?" Lesa was confused and concerned. If things had gone well between them, why were they in here? "Watch your eyes," Lesa warned as she reached for her bedside lamp.

When Lesa saw that Leslie and Jake were nude, she felt a little overdressed even though her garment was sheer. Sitting up against the headboard of her bed she invited the two visitors to climb onto the bed with her.

"I don't know what to do with Leslie." Jake opened the dialog.

"Considering your performance in here last night, and what I heard of the activities down the hall I should think you would know exactly what to do with her." Lesa smiled to convey that she knew she was being obtuse.

"Sex with Jake is great, but..." Leslie didn't know how to frame the issue.

"Leslie seems to carry a lot of guilt about being sexually responsive." Jake added.

"Say it plain," Leslie admonished. "I'm a total slut."

When Lesa got control of her laughter, she apologized. "Sorry, dear. I'm not laughing at your problem. It's a classic, recurring issue between the sexes. Even though you literally show your ass in public from time-to-time, it's just current fashion, not being a slut. You're a well-mannered young woman. Besides, Jake is likely confused because for most males, having access to a sexy slut is not a good thing; it's a GREAT thing. They love it!"

"But, I've had sex with two guys at the same time! Have you ever done anything that sluttish?" Leslie wailed.

Laughing again, Lesa replied, "By the time I was your age, Leslie, I had enjoyed three at the same time, with two more standing around waiting for their turn."

"What!" Leslie could not picture this demure, elegant woman doing such a thing.

"I wasn't always a librarian, dear." Lesa admitted, "Frank and I enjoyed a rewarding lifestyle with our friends before the accident took them away."

Lesa's melancholy expression passed, returning her to the present. "Have you ever been intimate with another woman?" She asked.

"You've done that?" Leslie said in a whisper.

Lesa nodded. "A three-way like you had with two men is intense. A three-way with two women and a man, while it may be a bit gentler, has its appeal as well. Have you never considered that combination?"

Jake put his hands on the points of Leslie's shoulders and leaned in from behind to suggest, "I think she's saying 'Try it, you'll like it' in a round-about way."

When Leslie turned a shocked face to Jake, he kissed her on the nose.

"I'm not telling you what to do, but I'm beginning to suspect someone should. Do you hate yourself because you think it is inherently wrong, or because you think people will think badly of you when they find out?" Lesa asked.

"It's perverted." Leslie argued.

"Not really, but isn't it the naughtiness that makes it so intriguing? When you think of being double-penetrated does it make you wet or does it disgust you?" Lesa asked.

"Both," Leslie admitted.

Lesa slid out of her panties, then swung her legs above the bedding and spread her knees. "Would you like to lick my pussy as much as I'd like to lick yours?"

"No," Leslie tried to recoil, but Jake was still holding her shoulders.

"What if Jake pushed your face into my bush and told you to lick my clit, would you do it?" Lesa asked.

She looked nervously at Jake and said, "Maybe."

"Maybe?" Jake echoed. Getting the nod from Lesa he put pressure on Leslie's shoulders. "I owe Lesa a good tongue-lashing from last night. Maybe you can pay her for me." The two kept leaning forward and Lesa scooted down to line her juncture with Leslie's face. Jake shifted his left hand between Leslie's shoulder blades and continued the gentle pressure. His right hand drifted down her back, over her buttocks, and onto the moistening labia underneath. "You take care of her, and I'll take care of you." He promised.

"I hate you both," Leslie said just before her mouth closed on Lesa's mons.

Once she was lapping lustily, Jake released the pressure on her back, twisted onto his own back, and slid his head into the gap between her thighs and started giving Leslie's labia and mons a good tongue-lashing.

He was rubbing the moons of her butt trying to decide how best to increase the stimulation of her nether region when she rotated to a sitting position. With her mons now serving as a nose rest he had full access to the inner features of her slot. Jake pointed his tongue and attacked her vagina with the small substitute phallus, eliciting excited moans from deep within Leslie's chest.

Looking up Jake could make out two abdomens and four tits as the two women closed in to kiss each other's breasts and mouths. Lesa had discarded her gown when she sat up.

He heard Lesa say, "Let me coach Jake on cunnilingus while you ride his spike. I'm certain he's fully erect and I'm still sore from the workout he gave me last night."

Leslie's pussy left a wet trail down Jake's chest and abdomen as she maneuvered her light frame down his torso and onto his raging rod. Both Leslie and Jake gasped and groaned as her cunt slowly absorbed his cock. Jake steadied her hips with his hands as she began posting on his long spike.

Jake's field of vision was eclipsed by muscular thighs and a tight buttocks as Lesa settled her wet nether lips onto his mouth. This time the mons of his target was a chin rest. He again used his tongue as a diminutive penis. The notch between his lower lip and the point of his chin became the saddle for Lesa's clit and she ground into it unmercifully.

Leslie's screaming climax was muted by Lesa's mouth. Even the distraction of the crotch on his face didn't stop Leslie's milking contractions from taking Jake with her on the orgasm express. Leslie dropped to her side panting when Jake stopped blasting seed into her depths. Lesa leaned forward and laved Jake's glistening shaft with her tongue and lips and Jake maintained a less-effective assault on her labia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.