Drafted Into Space - Cover

Drafted Into Space

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 5: Last one standing!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Last one standing! - We are not alone!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

RJ explained to several Lyconians 'werewolf looking' males A - how to load the magazines B - insert them into the proper weapon C - chamber a round aim and fire.

Then quickly did the same for the shotguns and assault rifles. She told them to show everyone else as they came for the new weapons. I loaded a Kel-Tec and 6 extra magazines that I put into a bib-vest rig then I loaded eight magazines for my Glock and put them into the slots on the front of the vest, the pouch on the left side of the magazines had a box of 12 gauge shells the pouch on the right had two boxes of 9MM rounds.

RJ handed me a loaded shotgun and pick up one for herself she had a Glock holstered on her hip with two extra magazines in a dual pouch on her belt.

RJ explained how to get to the bridge from the supply bay we arrived at. We had gone through two hallways and were just climbing up an access ladder when we ran into seven clicks. We each fired three times from the shotguns and that ended all of them. We continued moving and reached a turbo lift that took us to the bridge. Vek was glad to see us and we arrived just in time too. Four clicks burst through the emergency access hatch. RJ and I fired twice each and killed them as they entered. Vek was very impressed at the fact that it only took one shot to put each click down permanently.

I asked if there were anymore clicks on board. Vek said that the security forces with the new weapons had just eliminated the last group. Others had already used the displacer to transport weapons and people to show how to use them to the other ships. It wasn't long and all of the clicks were dead.

Vek explained that the 'clicks' would send another invasion force as soon as they found out this one had failed. It was well documented that the very few times an initial invasion was stopped that less than 10 centons 'centon = 100 minutes' would pass and another invasion usually twice the size attacked.

I asked Vek and RJ if missiles or torpedoes would work in space. They both asked me what missiles and torpedoes were. I asked if they could connect to the internet and RJ moved to a console where she called up a link to earth's internet. I told her to call up missiles and torpedoes Vek and RJ both said that the torpedoes might work if they did not need oxygen to power the motor. But the missiles would not work in the vacuum since the fuel source would not burn without oxygen. I asked if we could construct some type of catapult. RJ again called up the internet to display what a catapult was. Vek was the one who thought of trying the fighter launch system as a possible catapult. A couple of engineers and weapons mate were called to the bridge to discuss what might be done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.