Drafted Into Space - Cover

Drafted Into Space

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 2: Joining the Team

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Joining the Team - We are not alone!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

RJ and B'TREA talked rapidly in a language that I did not know, yet I could understand some of what they were discussing. I looked at Daryl and he said, "This is fun, not." I asked what he meant. He continued saying, "Shit! This is something out of a dream or nightmare. And we are awake. Tell me you don't think this is FUBAR."

My reply was interrupted by the sound of a helicopter approaching. Looking up we saw a news helicopter flying toward us and begin to circle overhead. Above and behind it was another one that looked like either a sheriff or search & rescue helicopter. When the second was also overhead circling RJ and B'TREA's ship we could see it was a sheriff helicopter. The whoosh of the Air Force fighters was not a big surprise as we saw four of them fly over several times.

RJ spoke, "Pete Daryl, our ship is critically damaged and using the three 'click' ships the maintenance drones will repair my ship. I have already sent another message to the UPA for a Combat Fleet but it would take three of your days to get here if they left now. The question is will they leave now or discuss options first. I believe the 'clicks' reported to the HIVE and were sent back to ensure our destruction. The HIVE could be here in five of your days. I can have the maintenance drones convert one of the 'click' ships so both of you could operate it and together we could try and slow down the HIVE. Is this acceptable to both of you?"

I looked at Daryl and he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded 'YES' as I shrugged mine and nodded my agreement with him.

Together we asked at the same time, "When will we know if the UPA is sending help." We looked at each other and laughed since we spoke all most word for word the same thing at the same time. I said that we would have a lot of company very soon as I pointed toward the helicopters just as the fighters flew by too.

"If a Combat Fleet departs immediately they will notify me. If the UPA is discussing options we will get a message within 8 of your hours. I hope to be gone before anyone else gets here." RJ answered.

I asked why she kept saying 'of your' to the time limits she was using.

RJ explained, "UPA time is divided in units of 100. Our seconds were close enough to UPA that we could use that as a guide. 100 seconds made 1 minute, 100 minutes make an hour, and 100 hours make a Solar Day. 10 Solar Days make a week and 10 weeks make a month. 10 month make a year. Half an hour UPA time or 50 minutes your time and both a 'click' ship and mine will be ready to leave. I would have to fly the 'click' ship and B'TREA would fly the other until we get both of you trained."

Daryl said "that might be cutting it very close on leaving before anyone showed up." I agreed with him and added that the news helicopter was not leaving anytime soon and more would soon be here.

20 minutes later several military attack helicopters flew overhead. There were 12, I counted them. Two came into a hover over each ship while four circled trying to run off the news helicopters. A few minutes later six Blackhawks flew in and came in for a landing. RJ put her hand to her head and closed her eyes. The Blackhawks suddenly changed direction and flew off. Then the attack helicopters flew off as well.

I asked what she had done. RJ smiled and said "The pilots have instructions to fly back to base immediately and any other command will not make sense until they landed back at their base." I looked up and pointed at the news helicopters which were still circling. She continued "they are not trying to stop us or land so why bother with them." It was my turn to smile. Daryl just laughed.

RJ's estimate was off by three minutes. The maintenance drones were done in 47 minutes. The second 'click' ship was towed by B'TREA with his ship and RJ following in the second 'click' ship. The third 'click' ship had been shredded and used by the drones to repair the UPA ship and upgrade the 'click' ship.

I could see a stream of military vehicles coming up the road as we lifted off. There were only three news helicopters flying around us but they got out of the way once they saw we were lifting off.

B'TREA gave a warning that there were more fighters coming in fast. I asked if they fired at us would the bullets would work just like our pistols did on the 'clicks'?

RJ said "We do not want to find out. Break for space NOW!"

I was expecting something like a rollercoaster ride or what fighter pilots talk about lots of Gs but it was about the same as you feel in a car speeding up. One second I was looking at the mountains and the military vehicles getting closer; then all I could see were stars and a big blue planet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.