Oops, Mom Did It Again! - Cover

Oops, Mom Did It Again!

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Karen's husband calls home from his business trip, she tells him about catching their son masturbating, and how she watched. She also confesses that other things happened. Dad wants her to go all the way with their son, but not until he comes home to watch them together...and maybe to join in!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"What do you need to tell me, Mom?" Jason asked.

"Ummm..." she said, "Sweetie ... um, Daddy's here."

"He's here?" Jason said, looking confused. "You mean he's back in town? Is he coming home tonight?"

"Well, he's home already." With that Jason heard the slight squeak of the closet door and turned his head around, extremely startled. His father was coming through the closet door. Despite Dan's understanding expression, Jason was extremely nervous.

"Oh shit! Dad! What are you ... I thought you were ... Dad, I'm sorry, I..." His father tried to calm him down, holding his hand up to indicate that his son didn't need to explain.

"It's O.K., Jason. It's really O.K. I'm the one who should be sorry." Dan moved to the chair next to his and Karen's bed and sat in it. "Mom told me what was going on. It's totally fine. I'm really fine with it. She wanted it and you wanted it."

"Really? I thought you'd be mad ... more than mad. I mean ... I thought... ," he began again.

"Sweetie," Karen chimed in "when Dad says he's O.K. he means it. Don't worry."

"I'm sorry to spring this on you, Jason. I couldn't help get excited by what Mom told me you two were doing. I probably should have been mad as hell, but I wasn't. And the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to see it. But I knew if you knew I was here, you probably couldn't go through with it."

"No kidding!" Jason said with a slight laugh, indicating that he was becoming less anxious about the bizarre situation.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Karen said to Dan.

"Oh my, yes. Very impressive, both of you. Especially your little reluctant act." Karen smiled and shrugged.

"You know I wanted to see what it would be like, Dan. I told you on the phone."

"I'm so glad you planned that out, Mom! Nice thing to put me through!"

"I'm sorry, Jason. I really am. But I also want to let you know that some time soon we're going to have a talk about how you'll respect a girl when she says 'no'. Understood?"

"Yes, Mom. You're right. You're totally right."

"And by the way, Sweetheart ... I wasn't struggling at full strength." Karen smiled sweetly at her son who figured it was a safe bet that his mother had a few tricks up her sleeve that he had no idea about. Jason returned his attention to his father.

"Dad? I don't know how to ask exactly, but, how come you're O.K. with this?" Karen smiled at his question and looked to Dan, waiting to see how he would respond.

"Well, your mom has always had a very healthy appetite for sex and a very, very open mind about it." He smiled. "Early on I just learned to let that be a good thing. We love each other very much, but I know she's always thought about being with someone else in bed. And I've been excited about that idea. I just never, ever thought it would be you!"

"We all got lucky, I guess!" Karen replied with a big smile. At that, she turned back to Jason and kissed him deeply. Dan, from his chair felt a new surge of excitement. "I loved doing it with you, Jason. Dan, I loved doing it with him!"

"I could tell. I loved watching it. It was very, very exciting."

"Hmmmm," Karen said. "How exciting exactly?" She turned back to Dan with another big smile.

"Uuhhhh," Dan started, "exciting enough that there's a pool of white stuff on the carpet just outside the closet." He laughed, as did Karen. Jason looked puzzled.

"What do you..." Jason said. "Ooohhhhhh." He paused. "Dad, you mean you, jerked yourself while we were doing it?" He looked very surprised.

"Yes, I'm afraid I did, Jason. I didn't think I was going to, but I couldn't help it. You have a little experience with not being able to control yourself when you have a major sexual urge, don't you?" Father and son laughed at the irony of their behaviors.

"I didn't think you could avoid doing that, Dan! You couldn't even keep your hands off yourself when I was telling you about what we were doing on the phone!" They laughed and this time Jason joined in tentatively, gradually feeling more relaxed. Karen turned to him again and kissed him, this time running her hand down his chest. His cock had begun to spring back to life already and Karen let her hand graze it next.

"Mmmmmm," Jason moaned.

"Dan, I think my boy is getting ready for more!" She put her hand on Jason's hardening penis and began to stroke slowly as she kissed his chest. Jason was trying to concentrate on his mother's actions while he glanced nervously at his father, sitting in the chair observing them.

"Jason," Dan said. "I told you, it's O.K. Don't worry about it. Just enjoy what Mom wants to do with you." This settled Jason a bit more. For some reason he felt even more calm when his father reached his hand into his own boxer shorts and began massaging his own dick.

"Ooohhhh, Baby," Karen cooed to Jason. "Are you getting hard for Mommy again? You liked putting this inside my pussy, didn't you?" Jason nodded and moaned again as Karen kissed down his chest and stomach. Dan poked his increasingly erect penis through the front of his shorts. He couldn't believe he was almost hard after cumming just minutes before. He thought that he hadn't recovered that quickly since he was his son's age.

"Karen, Honey ... I think he might want that in your mouth again."

"Just what I was planning," Karen replied, as she moved further down toward her son's crotch. She took him into her mouth once more and tasted the remains of her own lubrication mixed with a bit of her son's cum. She took him into her mouth and stroked with one hand. She was leaning forward on her knees, which left her beautiful behind fully exposed to Dan's point of view. He stroked his hardening cock as he watched his wife suck their son and looked at her ass and pussy staring right back at him.

"Oh, Mom..." Jason moaned. "It feels sooooo good." He had nearly forgotten that his father was in the room watching the proceedings and he was now fully concentrating on his mother's awesome mouth sliding up and down his dick. But Dan was fully aware that he was one of three in the room and he delighted at the excitement of what he saw. Before long, he couldn't help move toward his wife's beautiful ass.

"Oh, yes, Baby!" Karen exclaimed as she felt her husband's hands begin caressing her backside. Her pleasure was increased as he began kissing her firm behind, running his hands all over it. She briefly took Jason's dick out of her mouth again to encourage Dan more. Dan began kissing into her crack and letting his tongue flick her asshole, which brought new moans of pleasure, which were muted by the big cock in her mouth.

"I love your ass, Karen Baby..." Dan said in a loud whisper. He kept running his hands over her butt and hips as his kisses moved down. He knew his wife loved to have him run his tongue from her asshole to her pussy hole and back. He licked her pucker more and made it very wet. He than followed the trail of his saliva down to his wife's wet pussy. It took a few seconds for Dan to realize that the wetness of her pussy wasn't just from her lubrication and his saliva. Dan was tasting his son's cum leaking of out his wife. Jason had fucked her and cum inside her just minutes before and some of his load was still inside her.

"Ooohhh," Dan began moaning of his own. "Wowwwww," he said to no one in particular. Karen did not realize that it was more than her two wet holes that was getting her husband so excited. Jason was busy focusing on the pleasures of his mother's mouth and paid no attention to his father. But Dan was experiencing something he had thought about many times but never had the chance to act on. He couldn't believe the excitement he felt knowing his tongue was encountering another male's cum. He plunged it in further, then put his whole mouth on his wife's dripping vagina. Dan sucked gently and continued probing with his tongue as Jason's cum seeped out and into his mouth. Dan realized that his dick was not just hard, it was big and throbbing from the rush of what he was doing.

Before long, Karen was nearing another orgasm from her husband's licking and sucking. "Ohhh, Dan Baby!" she moaned. "Oh yesssss, suck it, suck it, suck it!" She put Jason's erection back in her mouth and increased her movement up and down as her husband worked her pussy over with his mouth. Dan began moving back and forth from Karen's dripping pussy hole to her now wet and slippery asshole. She wriggled her hips and pushed into his face as he plunged his tongue into one hole, withdrew it and moved to the other. Finally he landed on her clit and gently sucked as he felt her near orgasm. She took her son's dick out of her mouth and held it close to her face as she felt a huge spasm overtake her. "AAAaaaaahhhhh, AAaaaaahhhh, Aaaahhhh, Ooooohhhhhhh, FFFFfffuuuucccckkkk! Ooohhhhhh..." Dan held his face against his wife's spectacular bottom as he felt the waves of cumming sweep over her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.