Oops, Mom Did It Again! - Cover

Oops, Mom Did It Again!

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Karen's husband calls home from his business trip, she tells him about catching their son masturbating, and how she watched. She also confesses that other things happened. Dad wants her to go all the way with their son, but not until he comes home to watch them together...and maybe to join in!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Karen had one more night of activities to tell Dan about on their long phone call.

"You've got me so turned on again, Karen. You've seen our son cum, I think four times, twice in your panties, you've let him see you naked, you let him touch your breastss and you jerked him off. And a lot of this took place in our bed! Who the hell are you all of a sudden?"

"Are you enjoying yourself, Dan?"

"Honey, I don't exactly understand how this happened. But I'm sure glad you couldn't control yourself. And you kept on not controlling yourself!

"Well, Honey ... fasten your seatbelt," Karen said with a laugh.

"I can't wait to hear the rest. I'm hard already and I have a feeling I'm going to cum for the second time tonight."

"I wouldn't be surprised. I'm just making guys cum right and left! Oops, Mom did it again! Well, the next day was like the last time. Jason acted like nothing had happened the night before. It was business as usual through the day and evening. Once again, everyone went to bed, sort of. As I expected, Jason came in after everyone else had gone to sleep. This time he was wearing his pajama bottoms."

"Were you naked again?"

"Not this time. You know that tiny, stretchy little black bra that barely covers my boobs, with the matching black thong panties? The one you love so much? Well I thought my sweet boy might get a kick out of that too. When he came in I was lying on the bed in that outfit waiting for him."

"What did he say when he saw you?"

"Something incomprehensible. I think he had a little more confidence that I was into it, but he still wasn't too sure what was going to happen. I invited him to join me on the bed again and he did. To be honest Dan, I was really horny. I wanted Jason to have his hands on my body and a lot more." Dan murmured something to let Karen know he understood and at this point, approved. "Something about Jason being my son and having the hots for me was really turning me on. I had been thinking about how I would take it slow that night, ease him into things, teach him some things he didn't know ... ut it didn't quite work out that way."

"No? How did it work out, exactly?"

"I jumped him. I wanted him so badly that as soon as he laid down next to me, I climbed on top of him and started kissing him. I ground my hips against his and I pushed my tits into his chest. He was totally shocked at me being so aggressive."

"Wow! I'll bet he was."

"And he kissed me back. I was kissing my baby's mouth and he was kissing his mommy back. I couldn't get enough. And he responded, Dan. Your little boy wanted his mommy. I could feel how hard he was through his pajamas. I ground my crotch onto his and he loved it. I sat up and straddled him. He looked at my tits sticking out under the little bra and he grabbed them and started caressing. It felt soooo fucking good."

"Oh, Karen ... you've got me so hard, Honey ... again. Tell me more."

"I'm so glad, Dan Sweetheart. I think you like to hear about your son playing with Mommy's tits. It didn't take long for him to put his hands underneath that flimsy little bra and start on my nipples, which were so hard. He pulled me to him and took the bra off. Then he pulled me up so my tits were in his face. He started kissing and sucking them while he squeezed. I couldn't help but think that when he was breastfeeding 14 years ago, I couldn't have imagined he'd be sucking my tits again as a teenager. But I was glad he was."

"Ohhh, I love your tits, Karen. I remember very well when you were breastfeeding."

"Yea! I know how much you wanted Mommy to feed you, you pervert! You loved sucking milk from my boobs!" Dan responded in total agreement. "Well, Sweetie ... I couldn't stand it any longer at that point. I took my tits from my little boy's mouth and I moved down his sweet body. I kissed all the way down his chest and his hard stomach. When I got to his waist I reached into the front of his pajamas and took that big hard cock out through the hole. I pumped it up and down and he moaned. But you know, that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted that thing in my mouth. I asked him, like I had the night before, 'Jason Baby ... Are you sure no girl has touched this?' He said, 'No, Mom.' And I said, 'And nobody's put it in their mouth?' He shook his head to say no way. I just wanted to know if I was the first. I put took my son's big hard-on into my mouth, Dan. I sucked it in and licked all around the head with it in my mouth. It was wonderful."

"Oh, yes, Baby! Suck it, Mommy!"

"And suck it Mommy did. I took his cock further and further into my mouth, all the way down my throat. I'm sure Jason was telling me the truth when he said no one had done that to him. He was going nuts. He was moaning and writhing around. I took it out of my mouth and stroked the hard, wet shaft while I licked and sucked his balls. He liked that too." Karen and Dan both chuckled. "But I knew he wouldn't last very long because he was so fucking turned on. I didn't care because I also knew he was gonna cum more than once that night. I took it back in my mouth and slowed down a little so I could really feel him spurt. I felt his body stiffen as he got ready to cum in his mommy's mouth. I held it firmly with my lips and tongue as my hand gently moved up and down as he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. I felt his cock pulse and pulse as it filled my mouth with cum. I just held it there while he finished. I stroked him and held his semen in my mouth until finally, I swallowed it all."

"Karen, you are the hottest thing in the world. I don't even know what to say anymore. I love you so much!"

Karen chuckled and said, "I love you too, Dan. But don't forget who taught me most of this stuff. It was you." Dan told Karen he had never had a better pupil. "After I took my mouth from Jason's dick, he just lay there. I could tell he was amazed at getting his first blowjob. He was just breathing heavily and looking at me in wonder. I gave him a big smile, climbed back up his body and started kissing him again. I could tell he tasted a little of his cum from my mouth, but he didn't seem to mind at all."

"I think teen boys don't worry too much about things like tasting a little cum. When I was young and just learning to have sex, I didn't know how to give a girl an orgasm through intercourse. So as soon as I would cum inside the girl I would often immediately start licking her pussy so she could cum, then I'd fuck her again minutes later and not even think about it."

"Well, you were a naughty little boy, weren't you? Now I see where your son gets it! Seriously! Well anyway, Jason recovered quickly and started kissing me passionately again. He practically threw me over and got on top of me. It was really kind of overpowering in a great way. He's so big and strong and he tossed me so easily. And I know I'm no cream puff. I kind of wondered what it would be like to struggle with him. Not that I'm nearly as strong, but it would be interesting to sort of really wrestle. But I'm getting ahead of myself."

"We wouldn't want you to get ahead of yourself, Karen."

"No, we wouldn't. Now it was Jason's turn to kiss down my body. And I was waiting for it. He kissed my face and my neck, down to my tits. He spent a little more time kissing and sucking them again. It felt wonderful. Then he moved down my belly just like I had done to him. I didn't know what he was going to do, then. I knew he hadn't ever eaten a girl before, but I figured he'd find his way around." Karen laughed from her throat again. "He kissed my belly button ring and started sticking his tongue out, moving lower. He hooked his fingers into my thong string and started pulling it down. I lifted my hips to help him. And there he was. My son, face to face with my pussy. I so wanted to feel his mouth on me. And that I did. He started licking away. I figure he must have seen this in porn plenty of times because he did it pretty well. He kind of knew how to find my clit, but not really, but I helped him out there. Once he had it, he sucked it so good! He put a finger inside me and slid it in and out while he sucked and licked. It was my turn to not take long because I was horny and I quickly had my first orgasm at the hands and mouth of my little boy. He clearly has a lot to learn, but he did great."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.