Oops, Mom Did It Again! - Cover

Oops, Mom Did It Again!

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Karen's husband calls home from his business trip, she tells him about catching their son masturbating, and how she watched. She also confesses that other things happened. Dad wants her to go all the way with their son, but not until he comes home to watch them together...and maybe to join in!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Karen's phone confession continued.

"What happened then?" Dan asked.

"I sent Jason back to his bed," Karen replied. "I figured he was probably done for the night and I was ready to be done with the weirdest day and night of my life. After he left, I just laid there wondering what the hell was wrong with me."

"Tell me again what made you give him your panties, Karen."

"I really don't know, Dan, like I told you. I just got caught up in what he was doing and saying. Next thing I knew I was sliding my panties down and giving them to him to use."

"So, O.K ... then if he went back to his bed and you just laid there thinking, then what happened the next day?"

"The next day he acted like nothing had happened, again. I would have talked to him about the night before, but I knew I had to get the other kids ready for school. Jason said goodbye as usual and went off to school. The evening was the same. He came home, went into his room, went on his computer. I really didn't see him much."

"But ... there's still more to the story, right?"

"Uh, yea ... there is. I didn't know what would happen when I went to bed, if anything. I checked on all three and they seemed to be down for the night. So, I went to bed. I couldn't really get to sleep because all I could think of was the night before. I had no idea if anything was going to happen again. But I felt pretty sure that if he came in again, I was going to tell him to go back to his room."

"But ... I'm thinking it didn't quite happen that way?"

"No, not exactly. I was finally getting to sleep when I heard the doorknob move. I was sure it was Jason. I had my little lamp next to my bed so I could see. And of course, it was him. He was wearing his boxers and it didn't really look like he was hard. I thought maybe he just wanted to talk about what happened the night before. I decided to hear what he had to say."

"Uh-huh."

"Then he climbed onto the bed next to me and said hi. I was just about to say something when he started talking. He said he was sorry about the day before if he surprised me or made me uncomfortable. All I could think of was that he was feeling guilty and I didn't want to be too hard on him. So, stupid me, instead of saying thanks and sending him back to his room, I told him again that it was natural, that everyone does it. You know, like I did the day before." Dan grunted in affirmation. "So, he smiled and seemed pleased again. And before I knew it, he pulled his boxers down and his cock was out in the open. It wasn't hard, but it was beginning to swell."

"Oh, man ... here we go again."

"I know, I know, Dan. Anyway, before I could protest, he started stroking it and it got hard really quickly. He was doing it slowly and just looking at me. He then said, 'Mom?' I responded and he asked if he could have my panties again."

"Yea? And? Did you give them to him?" There was a long pause before Karen replied.

"Uh, no. I, um, wasn't wearing any panties." There was silence while Dan took this in. Karen continued. "I, uh, wasn't wearing anything." She waited again to see if Dan was going to reply. He did not. "I can't explain it, Dan. I wasn't really planning anything. Maybe I was. I don't know."

"What, did you do then, Karen?"

"Ohhh ... when he asked if he could have my panties again, and I wasn't wearing any, I pulled back the covers, so he could see that I wasn't. And, I wasn't wearing anything, like I said." Silence from Dan. "I know, Dan! I know what you're thinking! I know I'm an idiot. But for some reason after the day before, after him talking about my ass and my panties, seeing him do what he did, I, I, I wanted him to see me naked while he did it." Dan waited at least a minute before he responded.

"It's O.K., Honey. I know you were caught up in the moment. He clearly wanted to see you. Don't feel guilty. I understand."

"You do? Oohhhh, Dan! Thank you! You are so awesome. You should be really pissed and you're being so nice!"

"Yea, yea," Dan replied pretending to be matter of fact... "So, then what happened?"

"Well ... Jason looked pretty shocked. He wasn't expecting to see MOM naked just then. So I just lay on my side facing him, letting him look at me. He looked nervous and excited. He looked up and down my body. At that point, he was the one who had no idea what to say."

"Gee ... I wonder why? Maybe because you're gorgeous? Maybe because his mom's a fitness instructor who tons of guys would kill to see naked? Or, maybe just because he was seeing his mother that way? Hmmm..."

"All of the above. Right?" Karen tried to make sure the mood stayed playful. "Anyway, he just held his dick while he looked at me. Finally, not knowing what to say, he told me how beautiful I was. I know you tell me all the time and I love it. And I don't think I'm wonderful or anything, but I know I'm not bad looking." Dan chuckled audibly to indicate what an understatement it was to say that his wife was 'not bad looking.' "But for some reason, when he told me I was beautiful, it felt sooooo good. I have no idea why, but I loved hearing it from Jason." Karen paused to collect her thoughts, then continued. "You won't believe what he said then, Dan!"

"Oh, really? This is all pretty unbelievable already, Sweetheart. I can't imagine what's next. Go ahead..."

"He said I'm a MILF!" Karen said this with a laugh.

"Well, Honey ... you are certainly a MILF. I just never thought Jason would call you that. I mean, hell, you're a mom I'd like to fuck. In fact, I do like to fuck you." He chuckled again. "But I'll bet any of his friends or any of the guys at school who have gotten a decent look at you dream about fucking you, Karen. I know you always want to play it down, but you're one hot mom." Dan couldn't see his wife, but he knew she was blushing. Karen was in fabulous shape for a woman of any age, but especially for one who was almost 40 years old.

"Oh, Dan ... you always make me feel special! Anyway, there's more ... Jason said that some of the guys at school created a website so they could post pictures of the mothers everybody thought were hot. Well, that son of yours posted one of the pictures of me in my bikini on the website!"

"Ha!" Dan laughed. "Not that you don't totally deserve it. You're surely the hottest thing on the site. It's just so funny that he would do that. It sounds like something I would do. That is, if my mom looked like you."

"I'm sure you would. But here's the funniest thing. The kids vote ... and Jason said I'm always the highest rated MILF of all the moms posted from his school! Isn't that crazy?"

"Not in the least. So, you're the top MILF in the high school ... you're a mom all the boys would like to fuck. And, apparently you're a true MILF to Jason because at this point I'm thinking he wants to do that to you as well. Am I tracking here?"

"Yes, you're tracking, Dan. But don't get ahead of yourself." Dan agreed and asked her to continue. "So, Jason's lying there with it in his hand, continuing to look me over. At this point I don't know why I said or did anything, but I told him that since he didn't have my panties to do it with, I thought I should give him something to look at instead! Can you believe I said that?"

"At this point, I'll believe most anything you tell me, Hon. Go on."

"Well, he told me that was great. So, he started stroking himself again. And while he did, I started to run my hands over my body while he watched. He loved it. I wouldn't have been surprised if he had started to drool! I moved my hands over my hips, my belly and my boobs. I stopped there and cupped them in my hands. I squeezed my nipples and pushed my tits together while he stared and stroked. I have to admit that I was very turned on. I ran a hand over my pussy, which I could tell was wet."

"And? Did you do anything else with your hand between your legs?"

"Not at that point. I needed to touch myself, but I wasn't ready to do that in front of him, yet. Then I thought about what he had said about my butt, how much he liked the way it looked in my panties. I asked him if he wanted to see what Mom's butt looked like without panties. He nodded at me with wide eyes. I rolled over so my back was to him and kind of pushed my ass toward him. I heard him say, 'Whoa, Mom!' I guess he liked what he saw."

"Yea, I'm thinking he would have liked it. Not many asses like yours around, Doll. Go on."

"So, I ran my hand over it, squeezed it a little and even pulled my cheeks open just a bit to tease him. Then over my shoulder, I could see him reaching his free hand out to touch it. I told him I wasn't ready for that and that he had to keep his hands to himself until I told him otherwise."

"Ooohhh," Dan exclaimed. "Mommy says 'No!' What a tease!"

"Oh, stop!" Karen said with a laugh. "I just wasn't ready to have my son's hands on my body, O.K.?" Dan laughed also and indicated he understood.

"Then I squeezed it a little more and turned back to face him. I went back to squeezing and pinching my boobs and I could tell he was getting close. He just stared at what my hands were doing while he jerked that big, extremely hard thing in his hand." Dan mumbled something to indicate he could tell Jason wasn't the only one who was enjoying the experience. "Then I asked him if he wanted to cum for Mommy again and he said he wanted to really badly. I told him I wanted to see it, that I wanted him to shoot it for me." Dan sighed and Karen could tell he was touching himself again after having already had one orgasm. "I really wanted to see it this time, Dan. The first two times it was fascinating but I was so weirded out. But now, I couldn't wait to see him shoot it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.