Oops, Mom Did It Again! - Cover

Oops, Mom Did It Again!

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Karen's husband calls home from his business trip, she tells him about catching their son masturbating, and how she watched. She also confesses that other things happened. Dad wants her to go all the way with their son, but not until he comes home to watch them together...and maybe to join in!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

When Karen's husband Dan was away on business, she made a point of speaking with him by phone at least once each day, sometimes more. One particular evening, she called him at his hotel, partly because she felt the need to tell him what had been happening at home, specifically related to their son Jason.

"Hello," Dan said when he answered the phone.

"Hi Honey. It's me," Karen said. "How was your day?"

"Hi! Good day. Very productive. You know, the usual stuff. I'm glad to be back in my hotel and even more glad that I'll be coming home tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you."

"Oh good, Honey. I'm looking forward to seeing you, too." Karen paused, then decided not to wait to tell Dan what was on her mind. "Um, Dan? I need to tell you about something."

"Sure. What's up? Was something going on today?"

"Well, not today, exactly. Actually, something happened a couple of days ago that I need to tell you about."

"You sound serious, Karen. What happened?"

"It has to do with Jason. Don't worry, he's fine," she quickly added. "It's just that I ... well, I..."

"Yes? You what, Karen?"

"I, um ... I caught him ... I caught Jason."

"You caught him? Doing what?"

"You know," she said, hesitating again. "I came home and I caught him ... know what I mean? CAUGHT him. ALONE."

"Karen, are you trying to tell me that you caught Jason jerking off?" Dan heard his wife breathe a sigh of relief.

"Yes! Thank you, Dan. I didn't know quite how to say that out loud."

"That's O.K., Sweetie. I get it. But ... oh my gosh! You did?" Dan sounded somewhat jovial. "You caught him? How? Where? Oh man, the poor kid!" He chuckled in amusement.

"Dan, it's not funny!"

"Oh, Karen ... it IS kind of funny. For one thing, he's 14. That's what boys his age do. And think about it ... a kid's doing it and his mom catches him? I mean, it's embarrassing, I'm sure. But it's really kind of a classic humorous situation, you know?" He paused, trying to be sensitive. "I'm sorry, Honey. I don't mean to make light of it. Tell me what happened."

"I came home from work at my usual time. The other two were at their practices and I figured Jason was too. I dropped my briefcase in the office and went upstairs. I don't think I made too much noise, but I wasn't trying to be quiet, either. Like I said, I thought no one was home."

"Uh-huh. Go on."

"Well, I walked past Jason's door on the way to our room. It was half open, and ... and there he was ... lying on his bed, doing it."

"Wow! How weird, huh? What did you do?"

"I didn't know what to do! So, I just sort of paralyzed."

"Did he see you?"

"No ... not at first. But I was frozen in place, so I just stood there in the doorway, um, sort of watching. And, um, there's something else."

"What's that?"

"Oh, it's embarrassing, Dan! He was doing it with my panties."

"Your panties? Oh man, Karen! Are you serious?"

"Yes! I could tell right away. You know the orange pair? The silky ones?"

"Oh, yea ... you look hot as hell in those. I mean ... um ... I know which ones you mean. Wow. So, uh, what happened then?"

"Like I said, I didn't know what to do. I was just standing there. I couldn't help watching. And after a minute, he opened his eyes and saw me."

"What did he say?"

"He was so freaked out! I felt so sorry for him. He froze too. He apologized over and over. He said he didn't think I'd be home yet. I felt so bad."

"I'll bet you did. So what did you say?"

"I didn't want him to think it was the end of the world, you know? I just stood there and talked to him. I told him it was totally natural, that everybody does it. You know, the usual stuff."

"What was he doing at this point?"

"He just didn't move. He stayed in the same place."

"You mean, he just laid there with your panties wrapped around it, holding it in his hand?"

"Uh, yea ... that's pretty much what he did. And I just tried to make it O.K. for him. I kept telling him that it was nothing to be ashamed of, that it's totally o.k. for him to do that. You know, like I said before?" Karen paused. "And then something really weird happened, Dan."

"More weird than catching him? What happened?"

"He seemed really relieved. He thanked me for being so cool about it and he said he was glad I didn't freak out, and that I thought it was fine that he was doing it." She paused again. "And then he ... he went back to doing it."

"You mean, after you left his room?"

"Um, no. He ... started doing it again, while I stood there."

"Holy shit, Karen. What did you do?"

"I didn't know what to do, Dan! I had just told him that it was totally fine for him to do, that it was natural and all that. He must have thought I meant it was so natural and so o.k. that he could do it right in front of me. I didn't want to freak him out again by running out of the house."

"So? What did you do?"

"So ... so, I stood there and watched." She paused again. "I stood there and watched Jason stroke himself with my panties. I was going to ask him why he was using my panties, but it didn't really seem like the appropriate time."

"No, I guess not. But, Karen, you seriously stood there and watched him jerk off?"

"Dan, I told you I was frozen! I didn't know he was going to keep doing it!"

"So, what happened then?"

"Well, I watched our son masturbate. I don't know how else to say it. Jason stroked himself, with my panties, while I stood in his doorway and watched. He seemed totally fine at that point. No longer embarrassed. He had the panties wrapped around himself and he was just stroking away ... and starting to moan. He went up and down, slowly, then more quickly. It looked like he was gripping it pretty tightly."

"Wowwww," Dan said, searching for more words to say. "So, uh, did he... ?"

"Yes he did," Karen said quietly, with some hesitation. "I could tell he was getting close. He was moaning more and bucking his hips a little. Then he came right into my panties. Dan, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry." Another pause. "He held them around it while he finished. And then he, slipped them off of himself."

"Yea?" Dan said. "And?"

"And, I guess that's it. I saw our son ... do it. I ... I saw his ... his cock. I haven't seen it for years, but I saw it then. I saw IT! I saw our son's erection, Dan."

"What did it look like?" Dan asked, not knowing what else to say.

"It looked like yours. Not quite as big as you, but he's only 14. It was pretty big, though. Thick. Very, very erect." She was now speaking matter-of-factly, as though she was describing what she was making for dinner. "I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"Sounds like you got a really good look," Dan said, attempting humor to lighten the mood.

"Good one," Karen replied, sounding slightly annoyed. "But seriously, it was the weirdest thing I had ever experienced, Dan. When he was done he just got up and headed for the bathroom as if nothing had happened. He put my panties in his hamper and told me he would wash them and give them back. And he went in to shower."

"Damn, Honey," Dan said. "That is one wild afternoon. I can see how awkward that would have been for you. I'm sorry I wasn't there to talk to you, or to him about it. I'll do it as soon as I get home."

"Um, Honey?" Karen said hesitatingly. "There's a little more to the story."

"O ... K ... like what?"

Karen sighed, then took a deep breath and began, "Well, after all that, I didn't know what I would say to him when I saw him ... when we were all together for dinner, you know? But a little while later he come downstairs after his shower and he was still acting like nothing had happened. He didn't give me a funny look, he didn't act weird or anything. We all had dinner together like it was any other evening. Then everyone went off to bed around 10:30 and I finally had some time to think." Dan made a sound to acknowledge he was listening. "I thought maybe I had imagined the whole thing. It took a while to stop thinking about it and finally get to sleep. But I eventually did. And then, I don't know how long later, I woke up to a surprise."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.