Out West - Cover

Out West

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 8

Western Sex Story: Chapter 8 - boy becomes an Man and heads West

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa  

"Look at the size of that lake" Karl said. A beaver dam was built right at a bend in the river. It was forming a small lake about 30 yards across and backed up a good 100 yards.

Thomas smiled as he said, "Let's check it out." We found a spot to make camp and walked to the edge of the lake, it was easily over 2 feet deep near the shore and deeper in the center.

"After we set up camp we can take a look around for places to set traps." I said making both boys groan then laugh.

I sent Thomas to set a trap line near the dam and Karl having lost the coin toss was making dinner. I walked up the side of the lake to check for sign and possible places to set more traps.

The mountain lion weighed almost as much as I did and having around 200 pounds of mean man eating cat jump you is not any fun. I caught sight of the cat out of the corner of my eye just as it jumped me. I only had time to throw my forearm into the chest of the cat keeping it from scoring a successful bite.

The two of us tumbled into the lake and when I rolled back onto my feet I was waist deep in water. The cat was struggling to keep its head above water or it would have surely finished me. I knew all of my powder was wet and was hoping that the new pistols with the brass cases would still be good to shoot. I drew my left pistol and pulled my Bowie with my right hand. The cat had gained footing enough after moving closer to shore and appeared to still want a piece of me.

I cocked and fired the pistol but it did not go off. The cat caught me across my right outer thigh and left lower ribs with its claws. I caught it across its left front shoulder with my Bowie. The backed into shallower water and leaped at me again just as I cocked and fired the pistol again. It fired and hit the cat in the chest which probably saved my life. My Bowie did sink almost 4" into the side of the cat as it reached me knocking me into the water again.

Both boys were there as I dragged the dead cat out of the water behind me.

"How bad are you hurt Dan? What do you need?" Thomas asked. Karl grabbed the cat by the tail and pulled it the rest of the way out of the water. He said, "Oh man you cut a big hole in the side of this hide, it would have brought in a lot of money." "Ouch what was that for?" he cried as Thomas thumped him on the side of his head.

"I'll be alright Thomas." I said trying not to laugh. We walked back to camp with the boys dragging the dead cat.

Thomas helped me put on dressings after cleaning the wounds to my right thigh left ribs and upper back. None were too deep and preventing infection was the only concern. They might leave small scars but nothing very noticeable. I was going to be sore for a few days though.

Karl had the cat halfway skinned before dinner was ready and he was done before Thomas and I had finished cleaning up after we were done eating.

Thomas used his horse to drag the carcass down river to leave for scavengers. We did not want to attract any unwanted visitors during the night. Karl and I gathered more firewood while he was gone to ensure a big fire while we slept.

We were surprised when Thomas came back with a Beaver. "I saw it in the trap as I rode by and picked it up on the way back, I reset the trap too just in case." Karl watched Thomas skinned the Beaver and then rode away from camp to toss the carcass out for the scavengers too.

The boys hobbled the horses making sure they could get water and left them to graze for the night. Karl took the first watch since it was easiest; Thomas volunteered for the second so I could get more rest since I had been hurt; I did not argue but tomorrow night we would switch. Three hours is not a long time but it can be lonely and if you are not careful you can drift off to sleep. Our night was uneventful and the next morning I woke the boys with the smell of breakfast cooking.

"If you don't get up and eat your breakfast it will burn." I hollered. Karl was up and moving to a bush while Thomas just strolled up and served himself a big helping of the fried eggs and pan bread. Karl went by to wash in the lake before getting his food. "What do we do today." Karl asked as he sat down to eat.

"Well I did not get to look at this side of the lake yesterday for some reason." Both boys laughed at my comment. "I would guess we need to check this side of the lake first then the other side after." I refilled my coffee cup and after a couple of drinks continued. "We need to always move in a group and make sure we are ready for any surprises." Both boys nodded their understanding and agreement. "If we find good sign we can lay some traps, plan on a cold lunch and we can make an early dinner back here at camp."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.