Out West - Cover

Out West

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - boy becomes an Man and heads West

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa  

When I entered the cabin Bear Claw and Marge were talking the others were sitting at the table eating and drinking like they had not eaten for days. Marge walked up to me and asked if we might step outside to speak in private. Once we closed the door and walked toward the corral Marge began to speak, she said that all of them were grateful for saving them and she felt she owed me something/everything. I told Marge that she did not owe me anything, that I only did what anyone would have done. Marge said that she did feel she owed me and the only thing she had of any value was her body. If I did not set a fair price for her to pay she would. I looked into her eyes and saw fire and passion, I said two nights in my bed; Marge said two nights for each one I had saved it would be then. I started to say something and she quickly said that meant she was mine totally and completely for the entire night from sunset to sunrise unless I felt I was owed more? I quickly agreed for fear of increasing the situation. Marge went inside and Bear Claw came out. I asked what part she had in this and she told me that Marge and she had agreed that only they were old enough to be with me for now, since Brenda was promised to Thomas already. I stuttered and sputtered and finally just accepted the fate that was dealt to me.

Bear Claw returned to the cabin, sending Thomas out to help me collect the items from the livestock. We recovered two Hawken .50 caliber rifles, one was a flintlock, the other percussion; two .36 caliber rifles both percussion, a Navy .44 caliber and two .36 caliber revolvers with holsters, and three Bowie knives, four skinning knives, two tomahawks, and two camp axes. Thomas took the .44 caliber Navy pistol and .50 caliber percussion Hawken rifle. Marge took a .36 caliber pistol and .36 caliber rifle. Brenda took the other .36 caliber pistol; each also took a Bowie knife. After dinner we all checked the weapons and fired them to make sure everyone knew how to load and shoot all the weapons. Brenda did not want a rifle so I wanted to look into getting her anther pistol and also get more lead, powder, and caps.

That evening Bear Claw and Marge set up a shelter made from two buffalo hides and some alpine wood poles. Bear Claw, Karl, Katie, Thomas, Tina, Toni, and Brenda all slept in the buffalo hide shelter. Marge and I shared the bedroom alone. Marge was beautiful and erotically stimulating. She offered herself completely, without hesitation for anything. She undressed and moved to the bed with no sign of embarrassment. She reached out and took me into her arms. She held me close before moving down and taking my shaft into her mouth, gently playing with my balls as she licked and sucked on my cock. When I released my first load into her mouth, she greedily swallowed every drop licking and sucking me clean afterwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.