Out West - Cover

Out West

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - boy becomes an Man and heads West

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa  

Just before sunset, Bear Claw and I entered the camp. Bear Claw had stitched up my cut and put a dressing on it like I had put on her shoulder. I had my rifle slung over my back and pistol in my holster.

Running Elk introduced his father, Grey Wolf, as the chief of this tribe of Blackfoot. It was twice the size of the tribe I was friends with. I found out the small tribe were outcasts a group that followed a crazy chief who had died earlier this year, pride was keeping them from rejoining the larger tribe.

Grey Wolf had a feast ready for us and thanked me for helping his son during the battle with the Crow warriors. It was two against one and even though he felt his Braves were the best fighters, it is hard to win against those odds. Grey Wolf said that my long and short thunder sticks took two Crow Braves out of the fight just as his son took one with his spear. So it became a man-to-man fight and that was more to the favor of the Blackfoot Braves who won. I said that Running Elk woke me just in time to keep the Crow from killing me in my sleep. Grey Wolf just smiled knowing that they may have surprised me, but they would not have been able to kill me in my sleep. To thank me, Grey Wolf gave his battle tomahawk to me. It was hand forged with a 4" curving face and 6" long head seated over a 1" diameter oak handle 18" long. It was almost as big as my camp axe. I thanked Grey Wolf and knew the custom of always giving a gift in return of almost equal BUT NEVER GREATER value, since that would be considered rude.

Reaching behind my back, I untied the leather thong holding my Bowie sheath to the belt and pulled the knife and sheath off my belt and handed it to Grey Wolf. Everyone smiled and Grey Wolf nodded his head as he took the Bowie and shouted a loud Indian Cheer showing just how pleased he was with the exchange. I could buy another Bowie. In fact, I made a note to buy three, one for Bear Claw, one to replace mine, and a third just in case this happened again. I looked at the tomahawk and realized that it was truly magnificent and was worth a lot more than the cost of the Bowie I traded. It felt perfect in my hand the balance was superb.

Later that night Bear Claw and I were shown to a hut to sleep. On the ground inside lay a huge Buffalo hide and several elk skins for covers. As I got ready to sleep, Bear Claw moved to the side of the Buffalo hide and began to remove her buckskin dress. I watched as she folded her dress and removed her knife then untied her moccasins and slipped them off also.

Lifting the elk skin hide, Bear Claw moved under it leaving it folded open, inviting me to join her. I removed my boots and shirt and was thinking about taking my pants off too when Bear Claw spoke telling me to hurry and undress because she was getting cold holding the covers open for me. I removed my pants and stood in my drawers and socks looking at Bear Claw until she said keep going and hurry. I shrugged my shoulders and removed the drawers and socks before climbing under the elk skin hide next to Bear Claw. She pushed me onto my back and swung her leg over my hips so she was straddling me and her moist warm womanhood was resting on top of my hardening cock. I was shocked and could not say a word as Bear Claw slowly raked her fingernails across my chest and ribs, rubbing her groin up and down against my shaft leaving her moisture all along its length.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.