Out West - Cover

Out West

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 13

Western Sex Story: Chapter 13 - boy becomes an Man and heads West

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa  

I knew we were going to have trouble with the Army. I was hoping that when the time came we could avoid serious fighting and limit the number of people killed. Friends told me that more Soldiers were on the way and would be here by the end of the month.

The fort Commander Major Kinkade was ordered back east when Colonel Clay Montgomery took charge of the area with the fort as his headquarters. He sent a messenger to ask me to speak with him. I was curious but cautious as I sent my response back with the messenger. I agreed to meet but not at the fort, I suggested a meadow between the fort and my ranch. I would have the high ground advantage to see if there was something to be concerned about. The messenger took my reply back to the Colonel and returned later that evening with Colonel Montgomery's reply. Now it was an order from the area Commander for me to follow the messenger back to the fort. I told the messenger that if the Colonel felt it was that important to speak with me he can come speak to me face to face. I would be sending a letter detailing this whole situation to D.C. and reminded the messenger that the Army could cross my land anytime they needed or wanted too; but if they did anything else it would be considered trespassing and would be dealt with severely. The messenger laughed and said he would be back with a patrol to arrest me for my attitude. I told him if he did I would leave his dead carcass to the buzzards and other wild animals.

I called everyone together and informed them of what was going on and felt that the best solution to this problem was to confront the Colonel face to face. However, I was not going to meet him in his fort like an idiot. I suspected that if we captured or killed the patrol he sends to bring me to him it might force him to either agree to meet outside of the fort or even get him to come for me.

What nobody expected was for the entire battalion including the Colonel to march on our ranch. My Indian friends let me know as soon as the battalion formed up to march. The Colonel was bringing four of the new Gatling guns, so he was not as dumb as I originally thought or at least he recognized the danger the Indians with repeating rifles meant.

We had planned for this type of action but were not expecting it so soon. However, we did set up a greeting the Colonel was going to regret should he cross into my land.

Sure enough the Colonel leading his battalion rode onto my land and straight for my ranch. He had the wagons with the Gatling guns at the rear so we waited for them to cross onto my land before we sprung our surprise. Rising up from holes in the ground as the wagons passed Indians quickly and quietly over powered the soldiers and spread the wagons after preparing the Gatling guns to fire then I rode out as did all of my Indian friends and family members. With the Indians forming an impressive line I slowly rode forward to see if the Colonel would talk.

When he gave the order to break rank and form up to charge I signaled the Indians at the Gatling guns. When all four had finished firing the 50 rounds each guns magazine held, there was only half of the battalion still on horses. I hollered for the Colonel to surrender. He ordered a group to attack the wagons and the rest to charge us. I shook my head sad at the loss of so many soldiers. We began firing and after five rounds from everyone there were no soldiers left on horseback even the Colonel was on the ground. The group that charged the wagons was cut down by the Gatling guns as were some of the soldiers charging us.

We checked the wounded and helped all thirty-one back onto horses and took them back to the fort at the fort we took all the weapons and ammo including eight cannons. Thirty-one out of two hundred, yes a battalion was four companies of fifty it was truly a shame that so many were killed.

It was three weeks and a day when a courier brought a message. The message was simple 'where do you want to meet in order to discuss and defuse this situation we find ourselves currently engaged in.'

The messenger could only tell me that it had been wired to his business with instructions on who to deliver it too as soon as possible, he did say it was paid for from government money. He was instructed to send my reply back by wire as soon as he received my reply.

We had hoped for a peaceful way to resolve this situation and looked for a neutral area that we could meet. Broken Falls was perfect; the river was too deep and way too fast for horses or men to cross. At the bottom of the 30 foot waterfall was a small run of water about 60 feet or so long, 6 to 10 feet wide and 15 feet or more deep that opened into Salmon Lake which was about three square miles in size and dropped off like a cliff all along its shoreline.

One group could have the Eastside and the other the Westside you could shoot at each other but neither side would be able to reach the other without them knowing far in advance.

I had my Indian friends moving up and down the river and watching for anyone coming around the lake.

This time only Grey Wolf, Marge and Bear Claw were with me for the meeting. Oh, there were plenty of others watching not too far away. But I was determined to make this obviously a talking meeting with as little show of force as I could. I had to smile when the other side came into view. Four riders and two carriages one with two people in it and the other with four people, the riders stopped and I could tell one was a woman, all wore military uniforms but one was definitely a woman. She and one other dismounted and moved to help the people out of the carriages. The other two riders stayed mounted.

Of the six who rode in the carriages two were men and the other four were women. The walked to the river edge and waved.

We moved closer to the river edge and I smiled as I introduced myself, Marge, Bear Claw and finally Chief Grey Wolf.

The older of the two men spoke thanking me for allowing them to meet with us. Then he introduced himself and the people with him. "I am Senator Mark Reynolds, this is my wife Rebecca" these were the two in the first carriage. The Senator then introduced Governor Kenton Thomas of the Dakota Territory, his wife Susan. The other two ladies are Teresa and Connie Montgomery wife and daughter of the late Colonel Montgomery.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.