Out West - Cover

Out West

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 11

Western Sex Story: Chapter 11 - boy becomes an Man and heads West

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa  

I looked up and saw that the others had nearly caught up to us and quickly understood why it took them close to two hours to reach us. They deliberately slowed down to allow the main group to gain ground. The riders were less than 300 yards away. And their Sharps rifles had that range easily as the round passing through my hat reminded me. Dropping to the ground and crawling back into the ravine I met up with the others.

We spread out along the ravine hoping to hold off the bandits long enough for the others to get away. None of us expected to survive this fight. The bandits continued to fire as they got closer and we just waited until they were well within range of our repeating rifles since we were not going to be able to take well aimed shots the sharps were of no use to us right now.

When we nodded to each other and stood aiming over the top of the ravine and fired we all were shocked as several additional shots joined ours. I just kept levering and firing until my rifle was empty and noticed several men joining me in the ravine. They were dropping their repeating rifles as they drew two colts and began to fire them. I drew mine and fired all six shots before kneeling down to reload. The guy next to me turned holstered his left pistol and began to reload his right. I saw it shine in the setting sun a silver circle around a star a Texas Ranger. He holstered the pistol on his right and drew the left to reload it next. The surviving bandits were now caught in the flat and the fight did not last long as the last bandit fell to the ground dead with all the others.

That is when Marge and Katie came up to me and gave me a hug. Then Marge smacked me on the side of the head and began to bandage the two bullet wounds I had. I didn't even know I had been shot twice. The first was on the top of my head where my hat had been shot off but it was only a ½ inch cut more like a big scratch but it was bleeding. The other was a bullet crease across my right outer shoulder about 2 inches long but not very deep almost missed me completely but no such luck it was not even bleeding as bad as the cut on my head but it was still a wound and I got thumped for it anyhow.

Two of the Rangers were shot one in the chest but he would live. The other across the top of his head just like me only twice as long and three times the blood as he looked like he was dead instead of just being knocked out cold.

Sergeant Ben McCulloch was the senior Ranger of this group Sergeant Jack Hays and Sergeant William Wallace each had two Rangers riding with them and Ben had three with him. The three groups had been tracking wagon train raids and ranches being burned out in the area. They were all heading back to Clear Creek to send a report by telegraph to Headquarters when they heard the shooting and came to investigate.

Roxie Williams and Danelle O'Malley were introduced to the Rangers and told they would be escorted home. Several people had survived a couple of wagon train raids which brought the Rangers to check things out so it was possible that Roxie and Danelle might have family looking for them. Roxie smiled and thanked them but Marge and Bear Claw went to her side. I found out later that her husband was shot dead in front of her and she had nobody else. Pat Dolan the Ranger who had been shot in the chest was going to need someone to take care of him as he was not married. Marge was quick to volunteer Roxie and Sergeant Wallace smiled as he said she would be paid for doing the job as it was one of his men.

We all rode back together Namid was clinging to Brenda and Thomas and they were fine with it. Doli and Koko were riding with Bear Claw and the talk I was hearing made me smile. Everyone in our group was given a horse and tack to include the Sharps rifle repeating rifle and colt pistol. The six extra horses and gear would be a great asset as we could sell or trade the horses and tack and keep the weapons. I found out the Rangers were getting rewards on most of the bandits along with all the money they had on their persons. They did not have the time to deal with extra horses and look after their wounded as well as the women too.

Roxie and Danelle would actually be a great help with the wounded and cooking while they rode home.

The Rangers rode toward Clear Creek as we rode toward home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.