Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 9: Loving Friends

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Loving Friends - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Saturday Evening

It might have been hours that Janelle stood there, watching her dreaming lover, but time means nothing to the dead. Too soon, she felt a pull and she let her spirit move in the direction of the pull. She found herself in Sue's body, in Cal's bed, where Sue and Cal were still snuggled together, and Sue was thinking. 'I can't believe this all happened because I was jealous of Janelle.'

The thoughts were scrambled for a while as Sue almost started to cry at the mix of her selfishness and the joy she now felt, with his body pressing against hers. Then her thoughts shifted in surprise, and focused on what was happening between her body and Cal's. She felt something pressing between her butt cheeks -- his now hard penis. It felt very sexy and her body began to respond to the stimulation, stiffening her nipples where his hand touched her breast, deepening her breathing as she thought about him wanting her, and lubricating her vagina and between her labia.

But why did she feel his skin against hers? Her hands quickly determined that the tee shirt she was wearing had moved up past her waist as she slept: so much for her being safely covered. And probably the boxer shorts he wore had allowed the organ to slip out in front, where it had found her bare bottom. As Sue imagined his penis rubbing against her and spreading her bottom, she felt her lungs expand to breathe more air, and decided that her body was ready to allow him inside. But how could she do it?

Softly, trying not to waken Cal, she lifted his hand off of her breast and used their combined arms to hold the cover high enough that she could rotate her body to face his. When she lowered the blanket, her hand searched for, and found, his woody. Unaware that her hand was gently stroking him, Sue tried to imagine a way to press her body against his so she could slide his hardness into her. He was slightly curved, because his body had been wrapped around hers -- with him bent that way, she could not bend herself backwards so they could fit.

Cal woke when she lifted his hand off of her breast. He loved her breasts, and it had been as if he were safely linked to her body when she had placed his hand on hers earlier. With that touch, there was no problem for Cal in falling asleep -- he was exactly where he belonged. But when she removed his hand, he felt the loss, even if he had been asleep, and it wakened him immediately. Wanting to wait and find out what this surprising woman was going to do next, Cal had pretended that he was still sleeping, keeping his breathing steady and the rest of his body unmoving. The feeling of her bottom cheeks gripping his naked penis surprised him a little, but she moved and rotated and was away from him before he could enjoy the feeling much.

Finally, he felt her trying to move her body closer to his, but with her front against his. She was making small frustrated noises as she attempted to bend herself in a way that was almost impossible. Cal decided to help, but wanted to continue his pretense of sleep, so he stretched and then rolled over onto his back. Now she could match her body to his with ease.

Her leg lifted over his hips and settled itself beside his leg. A brief puff of air crossed his body as the covers lifted, then the air was replaced by her body on top of his. This felt nice -- not as nice as being inside her, but his penis could rub against the space between her spread legs and her nipples were poking through the cotton shirt and into his chest. Cal kept his eyes closed and most of his body relaxed.

Sue could feel his hard organ rubbing between her legs; it made her even wetter. But she wanted him inside her, and she wanted it so much! She slid her body up his, little by little, until she felt that hard thing pushing on her labia right where it would go inside her if she moved down.

It surprised her when his arms surrounded her body and his fingers pinched her bottom. "Can I play, too?"

"Oh! I didn't know,..."

"You must have known that I was here. My snoring should have given that away." His laugh was gentle and warmed her heart.

"But I just wanted to feel..." She stopped, unsure of how to say what she desired without embarrassing herself or him.

"Cat got your tongue? After sleeping together, and all the other things we did together, you should not feel shy about a few words, or about body parts. Especially since we both looked and touched those same body parts until some very nice things happened. I promise not to be upset if you use dirty words. I'm sure I've heard them all before."

"Well, I am just not very experienced at this."

"Experienced at what, my beautiful doll? At sleeping? Or sex?"

"I have only been with a guy a few times, so I don't know what to say or how to do some things."

"Then we will figure it out together, and enjoy the times when it works, and the times when it doesn't work we will learn together. So what were you trying to do?"

The blush which covered her head and dropped under the shirt she wore would have been bright enough to read by, if they had been in the dark. She said nothing.

"Just tell me, Sue. I won't bite, unless you ask me to. Do you want me to bite you?"

Giggling, now the tension released. "Maybe later, thanks. Right now, I was trying to feel you inside me."

"Didn't you go to college? Surely you know the words. Just say them and it will feel all better." Cal smiled up at her blushing face.

"Oh, damn! All right. I wanted to put your penis inside my vagina so I could know what it felt like."

"Your wish is my command, beautiful lady." His hands grasped her butt and pulled, then pushed her down until she felt his stiff thing slide into her opening. He tipped his hips and slipped in further.

"Ahh! I never imagined it could feel so wonderful."

"What could feel wonderful?"

"Having your cock inside my cunt feels wonderful! Is that what you wanted? Hearing me swear?"

"No." He was gentle in his words and with his hands. "I just don't want to hurt you because I don't understand what you want. If you want something, please tell me; and if you want me to stop or not do something, you also need to tell me. It is just easier sometimes to use old fashioned English words to express some actions and body parts than it is to blush and stutter and not get what you want." Lips caressed her cheek. "If we are going to be naked together, and intimate, like this," his hips lifted and drove his hard organ deeper into her wet and willing vagina, "then we should be able to ask each other for what we desire."

"Um, Ok. I desire to make love with you. I want your cock moving inside me so I can feel you with every part of my body, especially my, um, my cunt. I want it so much that I am about ready to orgasm, just from feeling you part way inside, as you are now. Please just roll me over and fill me up." Sue hid her face on his chest, and blushed even more.

Arms surrounded her and held her safe and warm against his chest. "Of course, beautiful. I want the same things. But you will need to be on top." His lips kissed the top of her head.

Her head lifted and she looked surprised. "On top? I've never been on top. I don't know what to do. Why do I have to be on top?"

"Earlier, I told you what I wanted -- I wanted to hold you and sleep with you in my arms. That was my wish, my desire. You gave it to me."

"And gladly."

"Now you want something, And I say, if you want something, especially if you ask for it, you get to be in charge and control how your wish is fulfilled. If you want to be in control, you have to be on top. As far as what you do and how you do it, that we will both find out, with a little fun experimentation."

"Ooh, are you gong to be my lab teacher?"

"More like your lab partner. I know a little about this experiment, but only you know what feels best to you, so you have to be in charge. Are you ready to begin, partner?"

"Ok. Let's start, partner."

"Would you like to feel me deeper inside you? That seems like a good start."

"Oh, yes!"

"Then lift yourself and bend you knees on either side. When you are kneeling with my penis inside you, you will be able to lift and lower yourself to control how deep it goes, and how fast. How does that sound?"

"Um, Ok." She shifted several times, from side to side and up and down. When she stopped, her knees were on either side of his hips and his penis was buried all the way inside her body. A moan loosed itself from her lips as she settled the last inches. "I love the way you feel inside me. Thank you." She flexed her back, lowered her face to his, and kissed him directly on his lips.

"Thank you. I am loving the feelings, too. Next, you need to try moving in different directions. Up and down are the most obvious, but try forward and back, side to side, and in a circle. Each motion will feel different, because my cock will stroke different places inside your body. My favorite is when I feel the head of my cock rubbing against the top of your vagina. But try and find out what you like."

Sue made several tentative motions. After most of them, she moaned in pleasure. After the first up and down motion, she lifted slightly and grabbed the bottom of the tee shirt she had been sleeping in. One quick pull and she tossed the shirt on the floor, and was naked. Then she settled down on him again and sighed. "You are right. It is silly hiding from you when you are already inside me." She cleared her throat and motioned for Cal to be quiet until she finished. "Wait -- before you say anything, let me make myself clear. When your dick is so far inside of my cunt that it touches my heart, and I feel your love filling my body, turning our sex play into making love, I can not hide anything from you. I want you to see all of me and I hope you like what you see, because I love you and want nothing more than your happiness."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.