Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 7: Sleeping Together

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sleeping Together - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Saturday Noon

The team meeting was short. Coach California Rolle and Coach Sue Shi called for a moment of silence in honor of Janelle, then announced that everyone was moving up and should get plenty of rest for the next two days. Practice on Monday would be extra long and they needed to be ready to work. They should go to the lake and relax for the rest of the afternoon, while the coaches worked on 'plans' to help the team win next week at the regional finals. There was a rush to the cars in the parking lot, and soon the coaches were alone again.

Janelle stuck around, partly out of curiosity, but mostly out of concern that she had started something between the two coaches which might get out of control. As the final two cars left the lot, Janelle sat in the passenger's seat of the last car while Coach Shi drove, and Janelle touched her arm.

She was thinking, 'I can't believe what I did! Practically in public, I took off all my clothes and paraded in front of him naked.' Sue sighed. 'Fortunately, he liked what he saw. I guess I liked what I saw, too. And, my god! When he made me come it was so intense. I want to feel that again. I hope he enjoyed what I did.' Now she began to worry, her natural shyness made her think less of herself, and she feared that this man would not really love her. As her car stopped in his driveway, next to his, her fears were starting to take control of her again.

She rolled down her window and looked at him as he walked towards her. "Are we going to make love now?" Sue was afraid to ask the question. She was also afraid of whichever answer he might give. If they weren't going to make love, she had thrown herself at this man, stripped herself naked, both actually and figuratively, in front of him, and he was rejecting her. If he answered affirmatively, she would have to be naked again, and try and pretend that she knew what she was doing.

Fortunately, Cal took control. Mutely, he walked over to her door and opened it. Without waiting, he pulled her out of the seat and wrapped his arms around her. One hip shut the car door. After a brief hug and a warm kiss, he swung her legs up and slid his other arm under them, then carried her into the house. Once the door was closed, he kissed her once again, and answered her question. "Soon, my sweet. But right now, I need to sleep. And I would like very much to feel you next to me while I'm sleeping. Would you take a nap with me?"

This was an answer as well as a question. And, it was an answer she could accept. He wanted to hold her, to be next to her, to feel her, even though he was tired. There was no pressure to be naked, or to act excited or sexy; he wanted to sleep, with her. Just sleep. With her! Sue nodded her head and smiled.

Without her noticing, they had arrived at the bedroom. Cal gently lowered her until she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Then he walked through a door into what Sue, from the sounds of running water, assumed to be a bathroom. Barely a minute later, he returned, wearing boxer shorts. "If you want to freshen up, that is the bathroom. There are towels on the shelf. A clean robe is hanging on the back of the door. I'll get you a tee shirt or pajamas if you want. Or, you can sleep in your suit, if you feel safer." He smiled at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.