Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 6: Slippery When Wet

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Slippery When Wet - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Saturday Forenoon

Miss Susan Shi, the female swim coach, was standing outside the boy's locker room door. She was early, because she had to prepare for the team meeting to discuss what they were going to do about Janelle's accident. But she was just standing outside the boy's locker room; she wasn't getting ready, she was standing, and her thoughts drifted to the reason for the meeting. 'Janelle. If she isn't here, maybe Cal will look at me, rather than her, sometimes. When I'm talking to her and look in his direction, I can see him looking at her.' She shook her head. 'How terrible of me. The poor girl is dead, and I'm jealous of her. I just wish that Cal -- Coach Rolle -- would look at me.'

The aforementioned Coach Cal Rolle (he preferred to say that he was called 'California' because he hated his real name: Calvin) was at that moment stepping into the shower in the boy's locker room, trying to wake up after a night of little sleep and strange dreams. His voice echoed in the high ceilings and empty spaces of the deserted locker room. "Such a sweet, hardworking girl: Janelle. So sad to die so young. She could have been a world-class swimmer. Or at least gotten a scholarship in college and become anything she wanted. And she was a great team captain, helping the younger students and challenging the older ones. We will all miss her." He poured some shampoo into his hand and began working the suds into his sun-streaked blonde hair.

Something about a swimming pool makes a familiar sound, at least to a swimmer. Janelle recognized that sound. Perhaps it was the tiny wind-ripples on the water, or maybe the echoes bouncing off the tall walls surrounding the pools. She knew she was near a pool, and as her sight cleared, she recognized her school's mascot -- a Golden Bear -- painted on the gym wall, and Coach Shi standing near the door to the boy's locker room. Janelle walked towards the woman and stepped inside her body. She could feel the tension and anguish in the body she occupied. She could hear the thoughts as the woman wondered how to get Coach Rolle to notice her.

Well, Janelle wasn't about to let the woman be jealous of HER. Every time she had been near the tiny teacher, Janelle noticed the male coach sneaking looks in their direction. A few times, she looked when she was across the pool from the pair and caught Coach Cal looking at Coach Shi. If anyone had reason to be jealous, it would have been the entire female swim team, because the good looking boys' swim coach was always looking at the small, curvy, girls' swim coach, rather than the hormone-filled teen girls. Right now, Janelle could feel him -- he was in the shower, thinking about Janelle, so she could feel his presence. But she knew he also thought a lot about the tiny, dark-eyed, dark-haired female swim coach.

Why not? Janelle took control of Coach Shi's body and walked her into the locker room. A glance at the clock on the wall showed there was time -- more than a half hour -- until the team arrived. A twist of her head let her listen and pointed her in the direction of the running shower. The body began walking in that direction.

"Sue?" Coach Cal rinsed the lather off his face and turned in the direction of the approaching footsteps, he was surprised to see the woman in the males' locker room. Turning to face her, he felt the shower water washing down his back. "Ah, Sue. You probably don't want to come any closer. I wasn't expecting company and I don't have anything on."

A half wall separated the locker area from the shower area. That wall now separated Sue and Cal, and protected -- barely -- his modesty. Because he was taller, he could see most of her, and saw that she was wearing her usual red bikini. It looked wonderful on her, and enhanced -- for him -- her beautiful curves: her small, but proud breasts; her slim waist; and her sexy, rounded hips. As he watched, her small hands reached behind her back and released the top part of the suit. She began walking again, headed for the opening in the wall.

"Sue? Are you all right? What are you doing? Sue?" He sounded a little panicked now. If someone walked in, they both could be fired.

By now, Sue had reached the opening. She draped the empty bra over the wall, and slipped her fingers inside her suit bottom, pushing down. Her voice echoed over the splashing water. "If I get to look at you, you should get to look at me. And I want you to look at me!" A quick dip and a small hop left her body naked and the bottom of her bikini in her right hand, which tossed the piece of cloth on the wall next to her bra.

He saw her, definitely; and she was beautiful, even more now that he saw all of her. Panting, Cal responded. "I do look at you; every day. I see you standing there in your street clothes and I get hot. When you wear a racing suit, I can see your nipples and I want to kiss them. And in that bikini, I want to slide my hands over your bare skin and then up to your breasts, and down to your..." It was clear to them both that her body excited him; he tried to put his hands in front of his stiff penis, but they could not hide it completely.

"You look at me? But what about all the teenage girls, in their tiny suits or their skintight racing outfits?"

"I like a woman with curves. They are children. And they are jailbait. Besides, I doubt if I could tell you what most of them look like. When they are next to you, my eyes only see you."

Janelle started the woman's naked body toward the man's naked body and pulled back. The woman continued without assistance as if sucked in by the falling water, and the man, and especially the stiff indication that he was looking at her. She kissed him softly on the lips and pulled his hands to her body. "Don't hide from me; and I don't want to hide anything from you." She smiled. "If I give you permission to touch me, may I touch you, too?"

He could only nod, having lost the power of speech temporarily.

Tiny, strong hands reached for his hard penis, surrounded it, and began to stroke. Her voice was warm and sexy. "Don't hide anything from me. Give it all to me." The stroking sped up and his hips swung into gear to match. "Look at me. I can tell it turns you on; I can feel it. Say it!"

"You turn me on. You don't have to be naked. It is just you. Your scent, your eyes, your voice. I want you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.