Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 4: Pillow Talk

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Pillow Talk - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Friday Later

The colors were very bright, especially after the darkness of Bob's bedroom. It was almost like a cartoon; like a scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit where the good guy was visiting Toon Town. Only, instead of Bob Hoskins, there was Cutie. Cutie was wearing her racing suit. And Cutie was staring at her.

Looking down, Janelle saw that she had arms and legs. No clothes, but definitely a body. She sighed, and heard the sound, so she tried her voice. "Can I talk? How can I talk? Cutie, what's happening?"

"I was dreaming about you, and there you were. Is this really you, or am I just dreaming?"

"After what has been happening, I'm not really sure. I feel like I am still me, but just a ghost, now. But how can I prove it to you?" The girls stared at each other for a moment. "I know. Something only I know that you can check out later to prove it's really me. Don't tell anyone, but my parents like to go up to the lake sometimes and go skinny dipping. I think they have sex, too. They go on a week night when all the kids have school so they can feel safe. I think it makes them feel like they are still teenagers. The reason only I know is that I have to baby-sit for my brothers and sister."

"Ok." Cutie nodded. "I believe you. And I think I can check that out later to be sure that this isn't a dream."

Janelle looked at Cutie. "Now, how can I know this is not some hallucination?"

There was a deep, thoughtful look in Cutie's dream-eyes. "Can you see other people, or do you just see me?"

"I saw Bob, so I guess I can see others. So far, I seem to show up when that person has been thinking about me." Cutie nodded, and Janelle continued. "I don't know if that is necessary, or just coincidence. But, yeah, I guess I can see other people. I can do things, too. Feel what they feel, see what they see, even make them feel things, like..."

Smiling broadly, Cutie shuddered in pleasure. "I know. You made me feel your touches until I came in the shower. Then you, somehow, moved me to my bed, where I am sleeping right now. I wish you had put pajamas on me, or at least put me under the covers. Sometimes Dad comes in to wake me up and I don't really want him to see me naked."

"It's all right. I wrapped you in a towel and pulled the spread over you, so even if the towel falls off, you are covered." Janelle smiled at her friend. "I wouldn't mind your dad looking at me naked, he's a hunk." Her smile dimmed as she continued. "Well, if I were still alive, anyway."

Each teen lifted a hand and stretched out towards her friend. Their fingers met between the girls, and it felt just the way they expected; they touched and held on. No tingly feelings, no passing through each other, just a touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.