Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 29: Last Time

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29: Last Time - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Saturday Night

With both coaches and a large part of the boy's team in jail, the Golden Bear's rivals, the Crosstoun Memorial Soldiers did not even show up at the Regional Finals Swim Meet. Other schools tried, but no one could beat Pinkie, or the rest of the team, who were swimming "for Janelle." On that Saturday afternoon, St. Nicholas won the swim meet, and the title of Regional Champions. To celebrate, the Coaches took them all out to supper. The meal started out very somberly, as everyone mentioned something about how Janelle had touched their life. But Janelle's brothers would not let the mood stay sad; Janelle would hate that, they said, so they talked about how she used to take off her clothes in the kitchen so she could go 'swim in the bathtub.' Others remembered her sense of humor and the way she pulled pranks and told jokes. Soon, the meal became a celebration of Janelle. It was never a loud party, but everyone was happily reminded of Janelle and how she wanted to live her life.

After the meal, most of the team paired up and the couples went for walks in the cool evening.

The Coaches were seen later, sitting on a bench, holding hands, and speaking softly while looking at the moon. Someone even reported that they had heard the word 'marriage' and each member of the team wished their coaches the very best. Someone (who shall remain nameless, but whose initials are QTD) even organized a wedding shower for the couple, which surprised and pleased them. It turned out that they did not wait for a September wedding, and were wed over the summer. Since they lived in a small town, no one was surprised, and everyone came to celebrate with them on their day.

Danny and Donny were spotted holding hands with the other twins and talking about life as a twin. If you must know, they spent much time getting to know each other and did not have sex, but the four shared many double dates just chatting. Later, when they knew each other better, they enjoyed spending time touching and kissing.

Cutie had managed to get Pinkie, and Will arranged to have Bob as a roommate. Will and Cutie planned to spend the night together, in Will's room, so Bob and Pinkie could have privacy in Cutie and Pinkie's. Cutie was surprised when she and her boyfriend ended up just cuddling and talking the whole night, and discovering that they really enjoyed each other's company. It took a few weeks before they were ready to make love again, but it was much better then, as Janelle had promised.

After supper and a refreshing walk, Bob and Pinkie walked hand in hand to Pinkie's hotel room, knowing they would be spending the night together. Since both were thinking of Janelle, she was also there, watching as the pair removed each other's clothes and climbed into the bed. Pinkie was thinking about having sex for the first time in her life, and was looking forward to making love with Bob. Before anything happened, Janelle decided not to watch them; they were happy and she was content that the lives she had touched had been better because she had been there. Silently, Janelle's spirit faded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.