Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 26: Love and Sex

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: Love and Sex - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Thursday Later

After all of the swimmers had left, once the showers were checked and completely turned off, when the doors were all locked and the alarm set, Cal returned to the girls' locker room and from there into the lady coaches' office, where Sue was waiting for him. "Well, that's everything. We can go..." His voice stopped in mid-sentence; Sue was waiting for him -- she was semi-reclining on the massage table, completely nude, her legs hanging over the bottom edge and widely spread, her breath panting.

"I don't want to go. I want to come." She looked over to where her lover was standing, staring at her body. "Don't tell me that all of those sexy teenagers didn't make you horny."

"Well, I was. I mean I am. Mostly, I thought about what I wanted to do with you when we get back home."

A small shudder shook the girl. "Can we do a little here and then do all of the things you were thinking about when we get back to your house? I'm not sure that I can wait."

Cal could see, between her splayed legs, that her fur was shiny with her liquids and her labia were puffy with excitement. As he walked over to her, his hands untied the drawstring of his swim trunks and dropped the garment to the floor, where he stepped out of them. By the time he reached her, his penis slipped between her legs and straight into her wet pussy. But rather than start pumping into her immediately, he pushed all the way in, held still for a few seconds, then began a slow rocking which excited them both, but felt loving rather than rushed.

Once she felt him enter her, Sue laid back and enjoyed the feelings he was stirring up with his rocking. The motion touched her deep inside her body, and her voice spoke as if it were beyond of her control. "Cal, I love you. I love feeling you inside me. Inside my pussy. Inside my mouth. Inside my ass."

Now the motions moved even deeper. The end of Cal's penis was stroking the top of her vagina and it made her naked body feel as if she were on fire. Her words became incoherent, then just moans, then rose nearly to a shriek. But he pulled out before she could reach the climax she was seeking and she whined her displeasure.

Cal's arms reached up her body and he bent forward to kiss her lips. Sue felt his chest brush against her nipples and his penis stroke her labia. She did not feel his hands grasp her wrists and hold her tightly.

Slowly he pulled her arms up over her head and placed both of her wrists underneath one of his large hands. As he was bent over her body, she had insufficient leverage to pull free, even if she had wanted to free herself. What she wanted was to feel his desire inside her again and to let the heat he generated make her climax boil over. And what she got was his other hand moving over her body. He stroked her face and made her lips tingle; then he kissed them and she lifted as much as she could to kiss him back. He caressed her nipples until they were aching, either for more or for cessation; then he kissed her peaked nipples, sucking and licking. When he pulled his lips off, there was a distinct 'pop' as the suction was released, and the nipples were bouncing from the released stress and wet with his saliva.

Even more slowly, his hand slid down her stomach; her body lifted itself, trying to move him closer to her sex, wanting him to touch her and take her. Finally, he was stroking her between her legs, moving fingers between her red, swollen, lower lips and sliding the wetness around. He moved juices from her vagina up to her clitoris, then repeated the action, each time causing her body to lift and her orgasm to approach. Sue wanted to move his hand and make him touch her, but she could not release her wrists from his grasp. She wanted to control him so she could release, but she was pinned. She wanted a climax, or to feel him inside her -- anywhere -- and she could not do anything but lay on the massage table and go crazy with wanting him.

At one point, he stopped completely and just spoke to her. "I can tell that you are turned on. I also know that you want me to move faster, to let you go, to let you come. Well, right now, I am in control and the only thing you can do is give yourself to me; just lay back and be completely helpless and know that I control your body and I will make it do everything I want."

Sue felt his large hand spread and cover her entire sex, but it would not enter her and it would not touch her hard enough to allow the orgasm she so desperately desired. She moaned, but said nothing.

"Right now, you have to let me be in control. Can you do that? Can you give yourself completely to me and, whatever happens, know that I love you and you are safe?"

Cal's eyes were looking directly into hers, when she opened them. Her body was shivering with passion, begging her for release, but Sue knew this man loved her and would take care of her. Letting go of that control was very hard, but Sue trusted him. With a deep breath to calm herself, she spoke: "I am in your hands; take me as you wish."

His face moved over hers and their lips touched. The grip on her wrists remained, but it was more of a hug than a prison, now. As their kiss deepened, his hand, which had been outside her labia, moved inside and began moving fast enough to start a fire. The fire blazed and exploded, lifting her body from the table and using up all the oxygen in the air; Sue had trouble breathing. Their lips were still touching, but she was having a climax which controlled her entire body, lifting her against him from wrists to knees.

Before her orgasm stopped, the fingers slipped inside her spasming vagina, filling her and heating her up again. They pumped repeatedly, stimulating every nerve inside her sex. Either the orgasm continued, or a new one started, she was not sure. However it was, she allowed him full control of her body and he gave her even more pleasure -- pleasure inside and out. She moaned and cried as her orgasm rose even higher and released again. She was helpless, but he was taking care of her. The feelings were out of her control and she loved them, loved him for giving them to her.

By the time this orgasm began easing off, he had released her wrists and moved so his head was between her legs. The feelings were already beyond any scale Sue had ever known, and he was raising the sensations yet again as his tongue took over her sex. Teasing her labia, poking her vagina, and finally, repeatedly, stroking over her supersensitive clitoris. Her mind was beyond thinking. Her hands, now released, merely grasped the edge of the table over her head and held on, trying to ride out the storm which was carrying her body away. His dripping fingers stroked once over her back hole, then pressed inside her, sliding up and down in time with the strokes of his tongue over her clitoris. The penetration released another orgasm.

Her mind let go and just felt. The orgasms had passed beyond clitoral and vaginal; the pleasure was more than anal; her entire body was taking part and pleasure in these orgasms. This was so much more than Sue had ever experienced, ever even imagined. Her body was out of her control, but some small part of her knew that Cal was in control and she could just relax and he would take care of everything.

After watching all of the boys and girls climax during the last few hours, Sue had wanted sex. What Cal gave her was so much more that she had no way to describe it. Rather than trying to please herself, Sue had given complete control of her body over to her lover and he had taken that control and shown that their love made her safe. And, in that safety, she could release everything to him and he would more than take care of her; he would bring her more than pleasure, he would bring her joy.

For some reason, the room was spinning. The sensation was not unpleasant, not sickening, but it was unusual for concrete walls and floors to turn around. For just a few minutes, Sue wondered what was happening, but her eyes eventually focused so she could see Cal, and the rotation became unimportant. Besides, when she saw Cal, her world was stable and no longer spun. Sue was looking down her body, over her breasts with hard pointing nipples, along her stomach to the trimmed fur between her legs, and where her legs hung off the edge of the table, Cal was standing.

Hands, his hands, stroked a hard penis. It was hard for her, she knew. Her body had made him hard. That made her happy, that he desired her and grew stiff for her. But why was he stroking himself? Sue would gladly have stroked him. Or she would have loved to feel it enter her body -- filling her mouth or pussy or butt. As she worked to get her breath back so she could tell him that she would love to help with his project, Sue saw that he was nearing his own climax. Before a word could escape her lips, he spurted. As close as he was to her, the white liquid covered her body. She felt warmth and wet land on her face and strings of it fell to her chest. A new release landed on her breasts. A third left a trail of white across her lower abdomen. Any other emissions must have landed on her sex, but she was already so hot and wet there that she was not sure.

At long last, about the time he had finished covering her with his semen, Sue managed to gasp out, "Thank you."

"Just wait," was Cal's only verbal answer. But his hands reached wherever his liquid had spilled on her body and began to rub it into her skin.

It was warm and slippery, and Sue enjoyed the sensation of his hands as they spread his essence over her body. It was relaxing, especially after all the tight muscles she had felt when he made her body orgasm. She sighed when he stroked her face and neck. Her back arched as he pressed over her still-erect nipples and felt his rough hands rub his cream into her breasts. Her stomach muscles rippled as he caressed her abdomen and approached the gap between her widespread legs. Sue thought she was too tired to orgasm even a little bit, after so many huge releases. But when his hand began rubbing the white, sperm filled cream into her clitoris, she reached her peak quickly. When his other hand slid a slippery finger into her anus and his thumb into her dripping vagina, she could not stop herself. His control over her was complete, and she came again as she felt her entire body release for him.

Sue barely heard his words, "I love you, Sue," before everything went dark around her and she was blanketed with his love.

The cessation of motion when he pulled into his driveway woke her and she noticed a few things almost immediately. They were in his car, in his driveway -- he must have carried her to his car and driven them to his house. Her swim suit was on her again, even if it was over something sticky on her skin. "We are at your house? Already? I must have been tired, it seems that I slept the entire way here, and during at least some of what went before. You managed to get my suit back on and you must have carried me to your car."

There was a smile on his face when it turned and looked at her. "Well part of what you said was true."

"What? Which part was not true?"

"First, I want you to know that this is OUR home. It was just a house before you walked into it and it will be even less after you leave. But when you are here, it is a home. Therefore, it has to be our home. Anything else and it is barely a building. If you decide to move, I just want you to take me with you."

She released her seatbelt and pulled herself closer to him. From her seat, she had to look up into his eyes, but even that felt right, somehow. Sue smiled back at him. "I don't want to go anywhere without you, either."

"Ok. Back to the problem. The second untruth is that you were tired. I have seen you tired, and this was definitely not a tired look. You were just very relaxed. And I am happy that you feel comfortable enough around me to be able to relax that much."

Now Sue looked chagrinned. "I guess you could say that I was relaxed, after all you did to me. And I feel very at ease when you are around. In your arms is my favorite place in the whole world." She laughed at herself, just a little. "I would not complain any time that you wanted to help me relax like you did just now. But I'm not sure I could survive being that relaxed very often." And her expression changed to look sly. "But you had better watch out, buster, because I plan to help you relax sometime soon, just like you did to me."

"Oh, me! I am so scared!" He laughed. "Just being near you helps me relax."

"What else?"

Cal looked confused at her question, but said nothing.

"You said something was at least partly true. What else was wrong with what I said?"

"Well, the truthful part is that I carried you out to my car. And I must say, I enjoyed that. I like having you in my arms."

"What about putting my suit back on? Didn't you do that, too?"

"Yes, but I didn't enjoy it. Seeing you naked is a highlight of my life; I hated covering it up."

Now the two laughed together.

"Would you like to carry me into our home?" Sue raised her arms so he could easily lift her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.