Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 25: Practicum

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25: Practicum - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Thursday Later

Cutie had told her folks that the practice would last at least until 10:00 that night. It was actually a few minutes before nine when the Coaches told them to get out of the pools and take off. Those pairs who had been in a relationship before the training -- as friends, boy/girl friends, sex partners, or lovers -- mostly went someplace quiet to discuss the changes this new knowledge would make in their relationships. A few new pairs also formed, as shy teens found the courage to speak of their feelings. Even with the pairs which did not form, those where one of the two did not feel as strongly as the other, there were warm talks and open hearts, but no lies, because neither wanted to hurt the other.

The usual places -- make-out hideouts, lover's looks, passion pits -- were all occupied that night. Will was driving and, when the first two or three places they tried to park were full, he went directly to the lake. It was far enough away that it was empty, but was close enough to their homes that they could talk for a while before heading back and still not arrive late.

Before, when Will and Cutie had parked someplace, they both tried to get out of their clothes and into the back seat as quickly as possible. They had limited time and large desires. But now, they were slightly unsure of what to do, because the feelings were different: deeper and more caring. It was no longer using the other person to masturbate and give yourself a good feeling. Now both wanted to help the other feel better. They finally decided to sit in the front seat and just talk.

This time, after a long talk and a short make-out session, Cutie could feel her own desires growing. She also felt Will's desires growing, something she had seldom thought about before. Neither was actually shy, they had seen the other nude fairly often, but they were still unsure of the paths in this new relationship.

Will seemed content to just kiss her, but Cutie wanted more for both of them. Her body wanted to feel his, and even more than her own pleasure, she wanted him to feel good. "Would you mind getting in the back with me?" She asked, almost shyly. "I really want to feel you. And I want you to feel me, too. Is that moving too quickly for you?"

A beaming smile answered her question, but Will added to the affirmation. "Of course I want to feel you. But even more, I want to love you. If the sex gets in the way of the love, I would prefer to wait with the sex and just practice the loving. Are you just offering the sex because you think I expect it? Or, are you offering because it is what you want?"

"I want it, but not just for the sex. I want to make you feel good."

"You already did, just by telling me that."

It was Cutie's turn to smile, now. "There is a little more, though. The times before, when we had sex, I was concentrating on my own feelings. This time, I really want to concentrate on your feelings -- to know how it feels for you and to find ways to make it better for you. And not just the sex, but I want to find out everything I can about you and how I can make you feel better in everything. I want to show you that my body, my sex, still wants you and wants to feel you, but now all of me wants you, especially my mind. Since I don't know how to make love with my mind, I want to start with my body and learn, if you will teach me."

"With pleasure."

They moved to the back seat, where there was more room. Again, something was different now.

Rather than each of them racing to get out of their own clothes, Will let Cutie pull off his shirt and swim trunks and explore his body. Then, Will gently peeled Cutie's suit off, kissing her everywhere, and not just the places he knew which excited her. They discovered that love is an aphrodisiac, even stronger than the sexiest erogenous zone. Will's kisses on her bare skin, elbows, knees, even feet, excited her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.