Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 22: Sleepovers

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Sleepovers - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Wednesday Night

Of course Cutie and Halee chatted until late that night, they were girls. Maybe they were well on their way to being women, but get two or more females together and they regress and chat as if they were girls. Perhaps the topics become more adult as they grow, but they still mostly sound as if they were little girls, with giggles and teasing.

Mike and Katie had carefully explained to Cutie that Halee had been beaten, had almost been raped, and had been drugged with enough alcohol that it might have killed her. They wanted Cutie to comfort her so she wasn't too scared, but also to warn her about the dangers of boys so that she was scared enough to be careful. Cutie kept her opinions to herself, but would have laughed at the impossibility of the request if her parents had not been the ones asking.

After supper, the two girls went to Cutie's room and closed the door. In the process of changing into sleepwear, Cutie spotted the bruises on Halee's back and had to ask about them. The response surprised her.

"That was part of what happened last night. After they made me drink that stuff, they ripped off my clothes and two held me still while the third started hitting me." Halee's voice trembled to a stop.

Cutie was her friend, and, when she offered a hug, Halee slid into her arms, shaking. "I was so scared, Cutie. Thank you for having me over tonight, I would have cried by myself if I didn't have someone close."

"Any time, friend."

For a while the two were just one friend hugging another to help with a fright. Eventually, they finished getting dressed for bed and slipped under the sheets of Cutie's bed, where the conversation continued.

"Are you still sore?" Cutie asked her best friend's little sister. "Can I help with some lotion or something to make it feel better?"

"No. The doctors gave me some pills for the pain. They said it would be fine in a few days. But, can I ask you something else?"

"Of course. We're friends, aren't we?"

"Well, this is kind of personal."

A smile shone from Cutie to Halee. "Janelle and I talked about all sorts of personal stuff. I'm sure that you and I can, too. And friends don't ever tell."

This relaxed Halee a little more. "When they were hitting my backside, I got wet, you know, between my legs. Does that mean that I am strange or something?" She looked at Cutie with worry.

"Nah. Everybody gets excited by different things. Mom and Dad sometimes tie each other up and play -- I found their ropes and stuff when I borrowed some clothes from Mom's closet. I'll bet your folks do, too. I've read about people who get horny from being spanked. Maybe you do too. But don't worry about it. When you find the right person, the two of you can try out different things and see what each of you likes. Since everybody likes different stuff, I would say that you are perfectly normal."

Now Halee had a curious look on her face. "You mean people do more than just stick the man's thing in the woman?" She blushed brightly, but refused to look away.

"So now you want to talk about sex?" Cutie was joking.

Halee was embarrassed, but would not back down. "Of course. How often does a girl in Middle School get to ask advice from a Senior in High School about sex?"

They both laughed.

"Any questions, Halee. I will try to answer, if I know. I'm sure your Mom would answer them, too."

"Well, ... But she isn't well right now. Besides, I'll bet your answers are a lot more interesting than 'Wait until you are older.' which is what she usually says."

They giggled again, and the tension was less.

The question was asked again. "So there's more to sex than kissing and fucking?"

"Lots more. Boys love to look at girls' bodies. It makes them want to do more. Then, they want to touch; the more private the place they touch, the more they want. And most of them want to kiss, too."

"You mean kiss on the mouth?"

"They usually start there, but almost anywhere is great. That is something you will have to find out for yourself -- which places you like being kissed and where you don't like it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.