Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 20: Teaching and Learning

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: Teaching and Learning - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Tuesday Night

Events had moved Sue along with desire, even lust, and much pleasure, but little time for thinking. Now she took time to ponder what had happened to her, and how she felt about it. Thinking about how she felt, Sue's thoughts and conclusions were similar to Janelle's. Except that she could not experience what it felt like to be a male and have sex, nor to be a male and feel love, Sue was on track. Thoughts of Janelle also flashed through Sue's mind, which were enough to attract Janelle's spirit and let her know the thoughts which were circulating in Sue's head.

Janelle recognized most of the ideas from Sue, but wanted to add more of what she had learned to them. She wanted to help Sue understand, somehow, what she had learned as a spirit, feeling other's love and passion. To convey to Sue the complete information which Janelle had acquired, she required the male viewpoint; Janelle might be able to present it to Sue, but it would be better coming from a male -- Cal. And there were parts of the picture which were easier to understand as physical sensations -- the pleasure of sex compared to the joy of love; Janelle wondered how best to get that information to Sue? Finally, Janelle wanted to spread this information to her brothers, to Cutie, to Pinkie, in fact to all of her friends. It was a difficult problem, made harder by her inability to talk with Sue.

The best way Janelle could communicate with Sue was in a dream. Could she put Sue to sleep, and join her in a dream? And could she include Cal in the same dream? Janelle tried.

First, where was Cal and where was Sue?

Fortunately, they were in his bed, touching and pleasuring each other, enjoying the contact but almost asleep. Good.

Janelle touched Sue and commanded her body to sleep; to dream. Then, before Sue's dream was formed, she touched Cal and asked for him to dream with his lover. He seemed more than willing to comply.

Sue's dream was a watercolor on silk. Janelle compared it with the cartoon colors of Cutie's dream and the gray tones of Bob's. There was spring surrounding her; new grasses, blossoming trees, and budding flowers. When Sue's dream eyes saw Cal, the sun glowed more brightly and the air felt warmer. Even the scents and sounds of spring were present.

Now Janelle needed to introduce herself.

A bulb grew roots underground, pushed a stalk up through the crust, and lifted stems and leaves towards the sun. To the astonishment of both Sue and Cal, it grew before their eyes and produced first a tiny bud, then a full flower, then Janelle. As she leaped from the flower to the earth, Janelle's image grew from pixie-sized to normal.

"Hiya, Coaches!" Janelle started almost every practice with those words; perhaps they would keep the two grounded and communicative.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.