Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 2: Heaven

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Heaven - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Friday Night

Water was running; Janelle knew that sound -- it was a shower. She could not see anything right now, but she heard a shower. Thousands of showers had poured on her body over the years, especially after swim meets, so she certainly knew the sounds a shower made. But were there showers in heaven? She remembered her car, and the train; she must be dead. She didn't feel dead, but she didn't know what dead felt like, so that was no help.

Her vision cleared, and she recognized Cutie's bathroom. The shower was running in her best friend's bathroom, and somehow, Janelle was there. Another sound came to her: Cutie crying. If her friend was crying, Janelle, even dead, wanted to help and comfort her. She moved toward the shower, and passed through the translucent wall!

It was the wall thing which startled Janelle. She had been in Cutie's bathroom dozens of times, and seeing her friend naked was no big deal -- they saw each other naked at least five times a week after PE or Swim Team practices. Some weeks, when there were extra practices, and a Saturday practice or a meet, they might be naked together ten or more times. They had been at sleep overs and they showered together then as well. They had used the shared showers to pass secrets back and forth, reasoning that no one could hear them over the water. They had even spent private time together in the showers at each other's houses, learning about masturbation and kissing, so the nakedness wasn't a real problem, but this walking through walls was freaky!

When Janelle tried to put her arms around her friend, she noticed that there were no arms there. In fact, there was no body there. What the hell? She could hear, she could see, but she had no body? At that point, her forward motion brought her up against Cutie and somehow she slipped inside.

Her best friend was dead. She was crying in the shower because her friend had been smashed by a train and died. The water was pounding on her back, her hair was dripping, and she had shampoo in her eyes, which stung. Everything Cutie was feeling, Janelle felt. Janelle lifted her face into the cascade from the shower head to rinse her eyes of the burning shampoo, nothing could help the pain of a lost friend; Cutie's face lifted and she rinsed her eyes.

Janelle backed out of Cutie's body in surprise.

As she watched the girl rinse, she thought about what had just happened. She had entered into Cutie's body, and felt what Cutie felt, and moved that body with her own will. Maybe she could communicate, somehow, with her friend. Now, she needed a sign that Cutie could understand as Janelle's presence and only as Janelle -- no one else.

Thinking and staring at the naked girl in front of her, Janelle liked what she saw -- the girl was about five feet, five inches tall, with small breasts and butt, but perfect for swimming. She had shaved her body, including her vulva, for speed in the water, and kept the brown hair on her head trimmed so it only reached to the bottom of her ears, making her look like some kind of sexy pixie. Sexy! That was it! Janelle remembered when the two of them had been playing with each other's bodies, learning about what felt good and what turned each of them on. Cutie hated to have her nipples pinched, but she loved it when Janelle tickled her clitoris. Once, Janelle had strummed the girl's clitoris three times in a row, and she had reached immediate orgasm. Since then, Cutie had learned to control her reactions better, but she still loved the 'triple tickle' as she called it.

Imagining where her hand might be, if she had one, Janelle reached between Cutie's legs, slipped between the dripping labia, and stroked her clitoris three times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.